george floyd statue vandelized

A statue to a man that has been a criminal his entire adult life...this shows you how fucked up people are today...what about George's victims????? doesn't anyone care about them?.....

If that statue were in my town it would have been ripped down by now....because here we are not crazy....we have respect for the law and respect for ourselves and would never celebrate a felon.....we put up statues of heroes not street drug addicted scum....

Robert E Lee was a traitor
Robert E Lee was a fine solder and the most respected general on either side

He was also a respected educator

But wet behind the ears race hustlers who are too young to have ever picked cotton only know the lies spread by Black Lies Matter
Same can be said for Benedict Arnold......................until......................

Same can be said for Benedict Arnold......................until......................
No it cant

Lee was a respected figure by his contemporaries before, during and after the Civil War

No it cant

Lee was a respected figure by his contemporaries before, during and after the Civil War
Yes it can...Arnold was also respected and a good general (helped win the battle of Saratoga, con-sidered the turning point of the Rev. War) Lee was only respected due to the PUSH to put the Civil War behind us....an unfortunate after effect being the Lost Cause propaganda lie.

it can...Arnold was also respected and a good general (helped win the battle of Saratoga, con-sidered the turning point of the Rev. War) Lee was only respected due to the PUSH to put the Civil War behind us....an unfortunate after effect being the Lost Cause propaganda
Arnold was not like or respected during his service for the colonists

He was accused of dishonesty and corruption

No it cant

Yes it can...Arnold was also respected and a good general (helped win the battle of Saratoga, con-sidered the turning point of the Rev. War) Lee was only respected due to the PUSH to put the Civil War behind us....an unfortunate after effect being the Lost Cause propaganda lie.

Bo,I do not remember you being such a flaming liberal when we were on the other site DA. We came here from there and if I recal you seemed more independant.

A statue to a man that has been a criminal his entire adult life...this shows you how fucked up people are today...what about George's victims????? doesn't anyone care about them?.....
exactly. i do not suspect the statue tio stay up long. the vandelism will keep happening. the vandels will be back.

It is possible that the statue was vandalized by someone who disliked Mr. Floyd, or it could have been vandalized by someone who wanted to create sympathy for Mr. Floyd and the BLM movement.

Nothing nowadays should necessarily be taken at face value.
Can't you read dummy ? It was VANDELS . May have been related to Nelson V. of S.Africa fame :oops: ;)

told you this would happen. one the statues vandelized. i suposed they will get the other one soon.
Of course it was. Anyone surprised?
That statue needs to be taken down. It represents racism.
It represents glorifying criminal behavior. The fact that the city allowed it to be put up to begin with is mind boggling.

told you this would happen. one the statues vandelized. i suposed they will get the other one soon.
It represents glorifying criminal behavior. The fact that the city allowed it to be put up to begin with is mind boggling.
they both need to be taken down. no one wants to look at that ugly mug.

both statues doo.

Like the city officials aren't a bunch of fucking gangsters themselves???

Forum List

Back