George Floyd IV and Judge Judy

I wonder what caused George IV to go astray. His dad appears to be a hard working man with good family values.

View attachment 507546

You KNOW what the answer is!
  • It wasn't his responsibility he crashed the car that he stole?

• It was OK that he grabbed and thew that girl because she fell in the grass?

What we have here is an ANIMAL. A career sociopath, created compliments of the state and their educational system.

You KNOW he ain't learning this crap at home.

These attitudes go back to the street, and before the street, they are hatched in the halls of progressive America.

That dude will end up killing somebody and doing life in jail.

I wonder what caused George IV to go astray. His dad appears to be a hard working man with good family values.

View attachment 507546

What we have here is an ANIMAL. A career sociopath, created compliments of the state and their educational system.

These attitudes go back to the street, and before the street, they are hatched in the halls of progressive America.

Wish people would stop calling thugs animals. Animals don't do this shit. Humanoid morons do.

And...."Dad" may be a good decent man, but he is a lousy father. No structure. No strict rules. No wonder his kid is an idiot.

And...."Dad" may be a good decent man, but he is a lousy father. No structure. No strict rules. No wonder his kid is an idiot.
You can't tell that by the video. Nothing says the kid obeyed his father's rules. His father did encourage his work ethic by giving him a job. I think you're stereotyping here.

View attachment 507546
He's the kind of kid that breaks a Father's heart...I had an uncle just like him, he's in the same place George Floyd is.
Yet, no matter what anyone's faults are they do not deserve to be executed by the police on a public street with people watching for a petty crime.

My uncle was shot by a guy he was dealing drugs with and a load went missing.

In short...if that were your kid.....would he be such an idiot? Neither one of you are idiots. You wouldn't raise idiot kids although you work(ed) your asses off and taught your kid morals, lessons, etc. Right?

"It was the cops fault for chasing me".
"I just wanted the keys cuz I wanted to get home".
"I have a life. Girlfriend, friends. Too busy for school and working with me dad".
"It wasn't my car so it's not my fault or responsibility to pay the damages"..

Idiot remarks from an idiot kid that has no structure at home growing up. Maybe Dad tried..but he didn't try hard enough.

Just my 2 cents.

In short...if that were your kid.....would he be such an idiot? Neither one of you are idiots. You wouldn't raise idiot kids although you work(ed) your asses off and taught your kid morals, lessons, etc. Right?

"I have a life. Girlfriend, friends. Too busy for school and working with me dad".

Idiot remarks from an idiot kid that has no structure at home growing up. Maybe Dad tried..but he didn't try hard enough.

Just my 2 cents.
We have no knowledge of how hard he tried. Peer pressure is often a lot stronger than attempted parental discipline.

Just my 2 cents.
We have no knowledge of how hard he tried. Peer pressure is often a lot stronger than attempted parental discipline.
Let me guess. You did time outs for your kids but let them keep their gameboys and nintendo going while timing out in their rooms, right?

You, my dear, are also ASSUMING Dad "seems" a decent guy. What if he is an ex con? Assuming goes all kinds of ways. That short clip of Dad saying he didn't plan on defending his son doesn't tell the whole story, does it?

His kid is an idiot. AN IDIOT. He had to learn that behavior somewhere to be so fucking STUPID, hearing his answers and excuses when Judy questioned him.

Just my 2 cents.
Let me guess. You did time outs for your kids but let them keep their gameboys and nintendo going while timing out in their rooms, right?

You, my dear, are also ASSUMING Dad "seems" a decent guy. What if he is an ex con? Assuming goes all kinds of ways. That short clip of Dad saying he didn't plan on defending his son doesn't tell the whole story, does it?

His kid is an idiot. AN IDIOT. He had to learn that behavior somewhere to be so fucking STUPID, hearing his answers and excuses when Judy questioned him.
Nope. No "time outs" coming from me. Loss of privileges was commonplace for disobedience. Then again, there wasn't much disobedience.

My assumptions about his dad were based on that short video...just as were your stereotypical presumptions.

His kid WAS an idiot. That's what killed him. That he picked up that trait (idiocy) from his dad is a presumption on your part. Perhaps he learned that behavior by not listening to his dad but by competing with his peers to impress them away from home.

All I'm saying here is that the short video does not confirm anything about his dad relating to whether or not he failed as a father.

As I watched that I began to think it was a gag bit. I couldn't believe any teen could really believe that way. That 16-year-old is well on the way to being a sociopath. He exhibited NO sense of conscience at all. Imagine being a basically decent person living in an environment where most of the youth were like THAT. I rage on Blutopias a lot, but I have a real sense of compassion for people who are trapped in them. When the SHTF in America these cities are going to be killing zones where vicious animals roam the streets preying on each other, and there will be nothing to stop them.

View attachment 507546

Wish people would stop calling thugs animals. Animals don't do this shit. Humanoid morons do.

Sorry Gracie but animal is exactly what this kid is becoming. An animal preys on others without feeling, ruthlessly, to get what he needs. The victim is just raw material to be taken. This kid is a classic sociopath and he doesn't need to slide much deeper to possibly end up like a Jeffrey Dalmer. The only difference here is that true animals are merely following their natural instincts available to survive, the Dalmers of the world don't NEED to survive this way, they CHOOSE to do it as a state of depravity. There is no moral conscience.

View attachment 507546

Sorry Gracie but animal is exactly what this kid is becoming. An animal preys on others without feeling, ruthlessly, to get what he needs. The victim is just raw material to be taken. This kid is a classic sociopath and he doesn't need to slide much deeper to possibly end up like a Jeffrey Dalmer. The only difference here is that true animals are merely following their natural instincts available to survive, the Dalmers of the world don't NEED to survive this way, they CHOOSE to do it as a state of depravity. There is no moral conscience.
No moral conscience. Which makes him not an animal. Don't insult animals, lol.

View attachment 507546

No moral conscience. Which makes him not an animal. Don't insult animals, lol.

No more moral guidepost. An animal never has a true moral guidepost in the first place as that is a COGNITIVE process animals are incapable of, but saying that people like Dalmer, et al., have fallen down to the the level of an animal is in no way any negative reflection on the whole animal kingdom proper, it is a negative comment on these particular people.

Forum List

Back