What percentage of Republicans are celebrating gayness this month?

I know most “conservatives“ have bent over and conceded like they always do, they’ve accepted gayness... but are they ‘celebrating’?

1625115027386.png

Telling jokes...

Have you heard the one about how you separate the progressive men from progressive boys?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

All of the so called "conservatives" in DC knew the entire time that we, the American people, had a man as first "lady" for 8 years. "Conservative" Fox News had videos of homO being gay in the 1990s the whole time.

Like ANTIFA, we have those who use words they can't even begin to define.

Those who define W and McConnell and Amy Barrett and Fox News as conservative are just as dumb and lost and clueless as ANTIFA...

Then there are "conservatives" addicted to taxpayer funded pills who pass moral and patriotic judgement on top achievers who consume a plant that helps them naturally.....

No celebration, and no condemnation.

I only condemn those who weaponize gayness, and say that unless I promote, support, and worship gay people I'm somehow "phobic". Obviously such crazy charges make no sense, but that doesn't stop the everyday bastardization of the language by the left wing.

Like most conservatives, I don't care about who you are attracted to. Just don't force me to go out of my way to support it. I'm uninterested.

Gay folk have been knocked down the victim class ladder though.

The only thing thing that I celebrate during the month of June is my birthday which was yesterday.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. On June 10th, I do take the time to remember the passing of my most favorite singer, Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys that is. His suicide was on that day in 1998.

Personally, I believe the best repository of liberal reproductive fluid is a rectum.

It's nothing I take "pride" in, much less give a fuck about.

Forum List

Back