George Floyd Family Reaches $27 Million Settlement With Minneapolis

WHAT ARE THEY SETTLING OVER? There is nothing to settle. The settlement implies something was done wrong to Floyd by the city. The trial with the cops is just starting. Doesn't that poison the case? What if the police involved are found wholly INNOCENT. What then did the city settle for? Why do I get the feeling the settlement was racially and politically motivated? If I was some white punk passing off phony money who died resisting arrest ODing on fentenyl, do you think I would be getting 27 million? 1 million? A bill from the city?

On top of that, the family already raised something like 30 million on GoFundMe.

This is obscene. 60 million dollars for a family with probably $200 in the bank before this. All for some punk thug who died in the commission of his life of crime. There ought to be a 98% Gift Tax imposed on all of this.
You are a despicable human being. Bet tou voted for Trump.

TRUTH HURTS EH?
Such is the racist, hateful right.
Project much?
The racism and hate expressed by the right in this thread is as predictable as it is reprehensible.

WHAT ARE THEY SETTLING OVER? There is nothing to settle. The settlement implies something was done wrong to Floyd by the city. The trial with the cops is just starting. Doesn't that poison the case? What if the police involved are found wholly INNOCENT. What then did the city settle for? Why do I get the feeling the settlement was racially and politically motivated? If I was some white punk passing off phony money who died resisting arrest ODing on fentenyl, do you think I would be getting 27 million? 1 million? A bill from the city?

On top of that, the family already raised something like 30 million on GoFundMe.

This is obscene. 60 million dollars for a family with probably $200 in the bank before this. All for some punk thug who died in the commission of his life of crime. There ought to be a 98% Gift Tax imposed on all of this.

TRUTH HURTS EH?

TRUTH REALLY HURTS YOU
You guys lived in lies for 4 years and accepted them.

The settlement amount as absolutely absurd. The officers actions were way over the top especially given the length of time he held Floyd down. They should have gotten a settlement, but not a million times George Floyd's net worth.

Has NOTHING to do with the victim's net worth or with his lifetime income prospects. Do you people see NOTHING when it comes to the pain and suffering of a family or of his little girls growing up without a father? Sad :confused:

Since the city admitted they were at fault for Floyd's death, will they also admit they are responsible for the riots that Floyd's death caused? Will business owners, homeowners, shopkeeps, insurance companies that lost money during the Floyd Rioting be able to sue the City of Minneapolis as well to be made whole?
There is some truth in that statement. Yes cities better start believing they had better reign in police practice. The sad thing g is that it is paid by the tax payer. Ultimately the tax payer needs to demand accountability from the pice not only in terms of their own physical safety but in terms of economics. Ultimately the tax payer pays for the bad apples mis deeds.

TRUTH HURTS EH?
Project much?
The racism and hate expressed by the right in this thread is as predictable as it is reprehensible.

Not 1/10th as bad as the Left.

TRUTH HURTS EH?

TRUTH REALLY HURTS YOU

You mean just as you lived far greater lies for 8 years? You mean just as you're accepting and living all your lies now?

LIE #1: Joe actually beat Trump in a stand up fair election.

TRUTH HURTS EH?

TRUTH REALLY HURTS YOU

You mean just as you lived far greater lies for 8 years? You mean just as you're accepting and living all your lies now?

LIE #1: Joe actually beat Trump in a stand up fair election.
You are a cult member and brainwashed.

Well, at least we can be sure no Floyd family member will ever pass a fake Twenty.
Too bad they weren't there for George when he needed some cash before all this.

Because of his son, the POTUS may know whether or not it was Chinese communist fentanyl, which would have likely been smuggled across the U.S.-Mexican border..

Forum List

Back