George Conway’s Tearful Plea: Trump Is ‘a Racist, He Is Evil’

This guy is really dying to get back to robbing the shit out of our country, like all neocons. Everyone in that Lincoln project is a globalist, me first, robber baron. His daughter is proof that just a mother isn't enough. Between the old man and the kids teachers, all the good Kellyanne imparted was wiped out and replaced with hate. MAGA

This man has mental issues. No wonder his daughter is fucked-in-the-head.

Trump's sister agrees with George and Trump's niece...

DemoKKKrats like Moonglow have proof Trump is a RACIST. Trump created the lowest black unemployment in history, and any Democrat male like Moonglow knows, jobs are a 4 letter word.

But you're WHITE, Moonglow. And the fact you're unemployed proves Trump is racist! Cause Trump didn't make you get a JOB. Neither did your momma, so she's one too!

This man has mental issues. No wonder his daughter is fucked-in-the-head.

Trump's sister agrees with George and Trump's niece...

Sounds like lilly cracker George Conway was told by Joe Biden that he wasn't BLACK ENOUGH!

If Conway was a little darker, he could get donuts for Joe. Joe is still upset that he's not black enough to get them from Dunkin Donuts.

Kellyann is stepping down and my guess is its due to her husbands mental TDS condition.....look for a divorce announcement within the next year....
He has no mental condition that I know of. But think of her poor daughter, who has to seek another home because of her mother. Think of what it is like to be trapped like her daughter is.

Kellyann is stepping down and my guess is its due to her husbands mental TDS condition.....look for a divorce announcement within the next year....
He has no mental condition that I know of. But think of her poor daughter, who has to seek another home because of her mother. Think of what it is like to be trapped like her daughter is.
Trapped?...what are you talking about?...

New Topics

Forum List

Back