George Clooney Just Revealed What He Really Thinks About Donald Trump And...WOW

No, I am NOT providing a Link to this story...BECAUSE NO ONE SERIOUS GIVES A CRAP WHAT GEORGE CLOONEY THINKS POLITICALLY!

A 'reputable' news agency actually took the time to write this story and past is as one of their top 5 'NEWS' Stories...seriously?

And when this thread gets pulled and discarded for the lack of a link to it, what will happen is what should have been done to the George Clooney 'news story' - pulled and sh!t-canned!

Mr. Clooney, you are an actor - Isn't it time you came out with 'Oceans 13' or something? I place about as much importance in your political opinion as I do in what my redneck neighbor down the street thinks.
Exactly. All of know George Clooney, who's movies I happen to enjoy, is a far left flaming liberal moon bat....
Quite frankly, whether lib or conservative, I could not care less about the opinions or political views of celebrities.
As far as I am concerned, they should all just stick to doing their jobs and keep their opinions to themselves. Nobody cares. At least nobody that matters cares.
Interesting. How do you feel about bloggers and unrestrained social media critics? Are they qualified?

This should be filed under the category "Who gives a crap". Like most of his movies though.
Thunder, who do you think is MORE qualified to speak an opinion of Trump than Clooney? Breitbart? Drudge? Weekly Standard editors? How about Nugent? Are they more American than Clooney?

No, I am NOT providing a Link to this story...BECAUSE NO ONE SERIOUS GIVES A CRAP WHAT GEORGE CLOONEY THINKS POLITICALLY!

A 'reputable' news agency actually took the time to write this story and past is as one of their top 5 'NEWS' Stories...seriously?

And when this thread gets pulled and discarded for the lack of a link to it, what will happen is what should have been done to the George Clooney 'news story' - pulled and sh!t-canned!

Mr. Clooney, you are an actor - Isn't it time you came out with 'Oceans 13' or something? I place about as much importance in your political opinion as I do in what my redneck neighbor down the street thinks.
He's a loopy kunt

Forum List

Back