George Clooney compares the US to a "battered child".

You've got to love the Hollywood elites. Idiots like Clooney champion the dumbest man in the Senate for the past forty years to become our President...and then refuse to admit that they did something stupid!

LOLOL.. You didn't bother to read the article, did you?

Clooney is from the midwest and had a paper route. Not exactly "elite".

Most Hollywood people aren't in spite of knucklehead's erroneous beliefs.

George obviously isn't the brightest bulb on the tree. Million dollar smile...fifty cent brain! This is a guy who likes to tease about running for political office someday? He'd make AOC look smart and that's not easy!

Well he is a celebrity, he only exists by being popular. If he isn't popular then he loses everything. So imagine being someone where your whole life revolves around being popular. He is going to say and do anything that he has to in order to stay relevant.

That's the fundamental reason I'll never, ever listen to anything a rich and spoiled celebrity has to say. Unless it's like Tarantino, he is one of the few that still shoots from the hip and says what he really thinks.

Clooney is exactly what the episode of South Park was when Cartman went to San Francisco to save a friend. SMUG! Nothing but endless bullshitting SMUG! He smells his own gas emissions from his ass and declares it clean energy and reasons for his self importance.

"Susan Rice is the coordinator behind the scenes. No political goals of her own, she LOVES being the puppet master pulling all the strings."

Well, the post above has a little more meat on its bones than the shrill caterwauling from the anti-Clooney groupies.

So, poster Markle, you got a source for this Susan Rice thingy?
Some thoughtful analysis from a credible news outlet, reporting outlet, academic examination?

Or, is it, like the 'Clooney is a farter' posts above just sort of a keyboard enema you felt your constitution required?

Well, the post above has a little more meat on its bones than the shrill caterwauling from the anti-Clooney groupies.

So, poster Markle, you got a source for this Susan Rice thingy?
Some thoughtful analysis from a credible news outlet, reporting outlet, academic examination?

Or, is it, like the 'Clooney is a farter' posts above just sort of a keyboard enema you felt your constitution required?
Someone pointing out that Clooney's description of the country as a "battered child" to excuse the continued ineptitude of this administration is "shrill caterwauling"? Is that the way it works, Chillicothe? Clooney's support of Joe Biden is one of the reasons we have an idiot in the Oval Office. His blaming what's happening NOW on Donald Trump borders on farce! Biden got rid of Trump's border policies on day one of his term! He and whoever advised him to do so OWNS the border crisis! That price for gasoline at the pump? That's what you get when you make green energy your focus. The added costs for groceries, rent and other goods? You're paying those right now because you've got people running this country that failed Macro Economics 101 and don't understand what it is that causes inflation! The fiasco in Afghanistan? That's what you get when you elect a man who hasn't been right on a foreign policy position in 40 years!

Clooney is part of the elite class that gave the US Joe Biden as President! He owns all of the above. Not Donald Trump...not the GOP...it's clueless leftist like Clooney that have put us in this position. If the country is a "battered child" then it's Clooney that should be facing charges of "child abuse"!

Heh? You can vote an incompetent nincompoop but the Dems can't? At the risk of sounding childish, the right started it. I'd even suggest they started it with Baby Bush. Then there was Dan Quayle of course. And who can forget Sarah Palin having the tilt at the number two spot with McCain.
I still think Biden is a reaction to Trump. For every action there is a reaction. Maybe if the GoP had put somebody even remotely competent in charge in 2016 Biden might never have happened. The good news is he'll be a one-term president.
With all due respect, Doc...you might LOATH Donald Trump's personality but he wasn't incompetent. His policies worked. As for actions and reactions? If you on the left hadn't run the most corrupt candidate ever...Hillary Clinton...do you really think that Trump would have won the White House? That's on Democrats.
You're glad that Biden will only be a one term President? I wonder how you'll feel about that after the midterm elections? You do realize that what's happening right now...with the sheer level of incompetence by Democrats...that the GOP IS going to take back the House and the Senate? That's going to happen in large part BECAUSE of Joe Biden!

This is why nobody should EVER take anything that a Hollywood celebrity says seriously!
For people that supposedly dont care what the people in Hollywood have to say, you sure do seem to care a lot about what people in Hollywood have to say.

For people that supposedly dont care what the people in Hollywood have to say, you sure do seem to care a lot about what people in Hollywood have to say.
It's hard to ignore when Clooney's opinion is featured on my internet news as I'm having my morning coffee, John! Someone obviously has made a decision that the public NEEDS to see George Clooney's take on things! I started the string to highlight just how ridiculous Clooney's take on things really is. His analogy that the country is a "battered child" now because of Donald Trump is breathtaking in it's cluelessness!

As for why I "care" about what people in Hollywood have to say? I care because for some unknown reason...their opinions seem to sway other people's opinions and that concerns me. Why would anyone listen to George Clooney's opinions on politics or policies? What is his expertise? Because he's a "star"? When people stray from their "lane" of expertise they need to be reminded that they don't have a clue what they're talking about. Clooney flirting with running for political office is a perfect example of that. He seems to feel like it's there for him if he wanted it...but he's going to pass because he'd rather chill out and enjoy life. Meanwhile he'll let us all know what's wrong with America! (eye roll)

It's hard to ignore when Clooney's opinion is featured on my internet news as I'm having my morning coffee, John! Someone obviously has made a decision that the public NEEDS to see George Clooney's take on things! I started the string to highlight just how ridiculous Clooney's take on things really is. His analogy that the country is a "battered child" now because of Donald Trump is breathtaking in it's cluelessness!
You do realize you control what appears on your internet news feed, right? But hey thanks for promoting something that you supposedly hate. Job well done!

As for why I "care" about what people in Hollywood have to say? I care because for some unknown reason...their opinions seem to sway other people's opinions and that concerns me. Why would anyone listen to George Clooney's opinions on politics or policies? What is his expertise? Because he's a "star"? When people stray from their "lane" of expertise they need to be reminded that they don't have a clue what they're talking about. Clooney flirting with running for political office is a perfect example of that. He seems to feel like it's there for him if he wanted it...but he's going to pass because he'd rather chill out and enjoy life. Meanwhile he'll let us all know what's wrong with America! (eye roll)
Yeah you should stay in your lane and not talk about politics either. The guy is famous. He's gonna be interviewed a lot. He's gonna be asked questions on a wide variety of topics. It's like you are beating your head against the wall...."Why o why do these famous people keep talking about politics." It's like you can't figure it out. And yet you complain about it then turn right around and promote it and want to discuss it more. It's mind boggling.

Heh? You can vote an incompetent nincompoop but the Dems can't? At the risk of sounding childish, the right started it. I'd even suggest they started it with Baby Bush. Then there was Dan Quayle of course. And who can forget Sarah Palin having the tilt at the number two spot with McCain.
I still think Biden is a reaction to Trump. For every action there is a reaction. Maybe if the GoP had put somebody even remotely competent in charge in 2016 Biden might never have happened. The good news is he'll be a one-term president.
The bad news is the catastrophe Harris/Biden are leaving behind. It will take decades for us to recover.

Yeah you should stay in your lane and not talk about politics either. The guy is famous. He's gonna be interviewed a lot. He's gonna be asked questions on a wide variety of topics. It's like you are beating your head against the wall...."Why o why do these famous people keep talking about politics." It's like you can't figure it out. And yet you complain about it then turn right around and promote it and want to discuss it more. It's mind boggling.
With all due respect, John? I think one of the problems that conservatives have created is that we ignored the Hollywood elites because we didn't think anyone would take them seriously and that was a mistake. They have a platform. They use it. I support George Clooney's right to his opinion on things...but I will attack that opinion if I think it's as ludicrous as this one is and I will do so because ignoring people like Clooney hasn't worked. When he posts nonsense like our problems NOW are the result of us being a "battered child" recovering from an abusive Trump...I'm going to point out how truly stupid that comment is!

If you think anything I've posted here "promotes" George Clooney then you have reading comprehension issues.
You posted a link. You seemingly cant stop talking about what hollywood has to say. I'd take from that you actually DO care what Hollywood has to say. Otherwise why would you waste your time talking about it so much?

Forum List

Back