George Clooney compares the US to a "battered child".

Gee, you see Biden's "foibles" and admit he isn't the greatest while you grudgingly admit that Trump might have had some good policies but his "ranting tweets" annoyed you? To be be quite blunt WHO CARES ABOUT SOMEONE'S TWEETS WHEN THEIR POLICIES WORKED!!!

As far as the border goes...Joe Biden got rid of Trump's policies on the border on his first day in office, Doc! So tell me how that's worked out for us? Can you say THE BIGGEST BORDER CRISIS IN THE HISTORY OF THE COUNTRY AND GETTING WORSE BY THE DAY?
Oh Biden is still better than Trump. Anybody is though.
Well maybe if somebody could have stopped him tweeting because his precious little ego got put out of joint we'd here about his policies. That was on him. No one else.
Meh, you didn't even click on my link. The worst border crises were under Clinton and Reagan going by the graph. Biden's not even close. Nor is Trump BTW....

I know, I know, I know. Your Orange God didn't lose the election, it was stolen. Any negative poll is a lie. Any positive poll is the god's honest truth. I could go on.
Everyone thinks Biden is senile and incompetent. Denying this makes you look weak.

Oh Biden is still better than Trump. Anybody is though.
Well maybe if somebody could have stopped him tweeting because his precious little ego got put out of joint we'd here about his policies. That was on him. No one else.
Meh, you didn't even click on my link. The worst border crises were under Clinton and Reagan going by the graph. Biden's not even close. Nor is Trump BTW....
Are you kidding me? I've never seen anything even CLOSE to the crisis that we have now at the border! We've got thousands of illegals camped under bridges because the border is so overwhelmed and Biden's answer to that is to release them into the country with a card so they can call up later and make an appointment for a hearing! This week Biden stopped ICE from doing work site raids. Neither him or his idiot Vice President Kamala have done a thing about the border crisis.

But you're still upset about tweets? Seriously?

Are you kidding me? I've never seen anything even CLOSE to the crisis that we have now at the border! We've got thousands of illegals camped under bridges because the border is so overwhelmed and Biden's answer to that is to release them into the country with a card so they can call up later and make an appointment for a hearing! This week Biden stopped ICE from doing work site raids. Neither him or his idiot Vice President Kamala have done a thing about the border crisis.

But you're still upset about tweets? Seriously?
I'm not upset about the tweets at all. It's what I expected from a low life piece of shit like him. Look, all his messaging got lost due to his vitriolic tweets. That's on him.

If the "idiot" fixed the economy, fixed the border, fixed the Middle East and got unemployment at record low levels...why would anyone NOT champion him? Duh? Because you thought his tweets were "dumb"? To be blunt...who the fuck CARES!
EXPLAIN FIXED?

I'm not upset about the tweets at all. It's what I expected from a low life piece of shit like him. Look, all his messaging got lost due to his vitriolic tweets. That's on him.
The difference between Trump and Biden, Doc is that Trump actually accomplished concrete things...all Biden does IS "messaging"! When Trump took office he started doing the things he said he would do when he was elected. Biden is like Obama...he's all hat and no cattle!

Forum List

Back