George Clooney compares the US to a "battered child".

It's not that Joe Biden and the left's policies are doing bad things to the country...it's that the country is a "battered child" trying to recover from Donald Trump! Are you kidding me? This is why nobody should EVER take anything that a Hollywood celebrity says seriously!

You've got to love the Hollywood elites. Idiots like Clooney champion the dumbest man in the Senate for the past forty years to become our President...and then refuse to admit that they did something stupid!
Clooney claims it's Trump's fault....probably because if he says it's Biden's fault they'll find some racist emails on him.

Clooney claims it's Trump's fault....probably because if he says it's Biden's fault they'll find some racist emails on him.
George obviously isn't the brightest bulb on the tree. Million dollar smile...fifty cent brain! This is a guy who likes to tease about running for political office someday? He'd make AOC look smart and that's not easy!

Any child would do a better job than Fuck Joe Biden.

I mean Joe Biden.

I've heard that so much recently, I thought that was his name for a second... ;)
It's kind of an interesting political dynamic we have working now, Deanna. It's pretty obvious that somebody is running Joe Biden but we Americans don't know who those people are. So they can talk Joe Biden into doing stupid things but if it goes to shit...nobody knows it was them. They can blame it all on Biden.

Whew!!!
I read the 7 posts above, and........and I think you folks either need to go catch a movie. Or go back to de-caff.
Hyper-ventilate much?
Histrionics much?

clooney was born into that entitled acting cult and never really stood a chance.... inbred as fuck, an illiterate college dropout, and completely irrelevant, 99.9773% of the planet doesn't give a fuck what he thinks.

clooney was born into that entitled acting cult and never really stood a chance.... inbred as fuck, an illiterate college dropout, and completely irrelevant, 99.9773% of the planet doesn't give a fuck what he thinks.
And nobody - I mean nobody - gives a fuck what you think.
And no, me answering this post doesn't mean I give a fuck. Think of it more as a PSA....You're welcome.

It's pretty obvious that somebody is running Joe Biden but we Americans don't know who those people are. So they can talk Joe Biden into doing stupid things but if it goes to shit...nobody knows it was them. They can blame it all on Biden.
Meh, whaddya expect after the clusterfuck that was the guy before him. I mean, normal folk in the US were that desperate to get rid of Trump, they voted in Biden. WTF does that say about Trump?? RATFLMAO!!!

Meh, whaddya expect after the clusterfuck that was the guy before him. I mean, normal folk in the US were that desperate to get rid of Trump, they voted in Biden. WTF does that say about Trump?? RATFLMAO!!!
So what you're telling me is that with millions of Democrats here in the US...we're stuck with Joe Biden because people were "desperate to get rid of Trump"? Why didn't you on the left find someone that's competent, Doc? Surely there is a Democrat out there SOMEWHERE that's not a senile old idiot?
I wonder what "normal folk" think about Trump now that they're paying through the nose for everyday items because Joe Biden or whoever it is that's running him...doesn't have a clue about Economics? The only "clusterfuck" I'm seeing is the one residing in the White House right now! Everything the man touches turns to shit almost overnight!

So what you're telling me is that with millions of Democrats here in the US...we're stuck with Joe Biden because people were "desperate to get rid of Trump"? Why didn't you on the left find someone that's competent, Doc? Surely there is a Democrat out there SOMEWHERE that's not a senile old idiot?
I wonder what "normal folk" think about Trump now that they're paying through the nose for everyday items because Joe Biden or whoever it is that's running him...doesn't have a clue about Economics? The only "clusterfuck" I'm seeing is the one residing in the White House right now! Everything the man touches turns to shit almost overnight!
Everyone on the left is anti-American. Biden’s incompetence is only a reflection of the marxists telling him what to do or say.

Joe Biden was the perfect choice by the far-left. He appeared moderate enough to bring in the old Democrats along with the moderate and Democrat leaning Independents. Elite Republicans could hold their noses knowing Biden hadn't done anything in forty years, there was no reason he'd do anything in four years.

COVID gave them (FAR-LEFT) the perfect excuse to keep him out of reach and out of sight. They knew more than they let on, that Joe was beyond functioning and would be a perfect puppet.

This is the once in a lifetime opportunity the left has only fantasized about for decades. Susan Rice is the coordinator behind the scenes. No political goals of her own, she LOVES being the puppet master pulling all the strings.

Heh? You can vote an incompetent nincompoop but the Dems can't? At the risk of sounding childish, the right started it. I'd even suggest they started it with Baby Bush. Then there was Dan Quayle of course. And who can forget Sarah Palin having the tilt at the number two spot with McCain.
I still think Biden is a reaction to Trump. For every action there is a reaction. Maybe if the GoP had put somebody even remotely competent in charge in 2016 Biden might never have happened. The good news is he'll be a one-term president.

Forum List

Back