Genocidal Abortion, should have never been legalized.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
The American genocidal abortion system should have never been legalized. This system of child murder targeted Black and Brown also spanish children. I 'am glad the United States Supreme court finally put a stop to that genocidal system of child murder. Your thoughts.

You are absolutely right. Genocide was a stated goal of Margaret Sanger. Can you change black minds who think abortion is freedom and empowerment?
This woman Margaret Sanger wanted to use Abortion as a means of eliminating the Black race in America. She also spoke at KuKluxKlan ralies. She was a stone cold racist. And to think many blacks today are for abortion! its just outrageous. Black people need to do the research with regards to the whole Abortion conspiracy.!! and how it was designed to exterminate the black and other minority races.

This woman Margaret Sanger wanted to use Abortion as a means of eliminating the Black race in America. She also spoke at KuKluxKlan ralies. She was a stone cold racist. And to think many blacks today are for abortion! its just outrageous. Black people need to do the research with regards to the whole Abortion conspiracy.!! and how it was designed to exterminate the black and other minority races.
All true. How do you change it.

The American genocidal abortion system should have never been legalized. This system of child murder targeted Black and Brown also spanish children. I 'am glad the United States Supreme court finally put a stop to that genocidal system of child murder. Your thoughts.

The original concept of abortion on demand comes from a French "gentleman" named Le Marquis de Sade, from whose name the words sadistic and sadist are derived. Most people don't seem to have that information. I'd say it is quite fitting.

Genocide takes many forms. Restricting abortion is not about saving lives. If it were you would not have this:

The data paints a grim picture for many families: Mothers and children in states with the toughest abortion restrictions tend to have less access to health care and financial assistance, as well as worse health outcomes.

“They are far less likely to have assistance for themselves and their children, and they are far less likely to have health care available to them when they are pregnant and for their children,”

Republican opposition has prevented Congress from passing nationwide measures like federally protected family leave and an extended child tax credit that would expand the social safety net, leaving various forms of support for low-income and vulnerable families up to each state.

Keep telling us how "pro life" you people are

You do understand that the SCOTUS did not put a stop to abortion, right? They simply said that it is not a right, allowing states to make it illegal as many will do. But back no mistake about it, even in those states, abortions will not end, they will just go underground

Women will be forced to utilize the services of those who may be unqualified or under qualified putting their health and future ability to have children at risk. Some will die

There will likely be a proliferation of late term abortions which even liberals oppose because the practice will not beregulated.

Women who can afford to- in terms of money and time away from their home and job- will travel out of state or out of the country to get a safe and legal abortion. The ban on abortion will disproportionatly impact women of color by forcing them to have illegal and unsafe abortions that put their lives at risk.

So save the disingenuous bullshit about your concern for black and brown people. The ban on abortion is what targets them

The entire Abortion clinic system was designed to be placed in Black and minority neighborhoods. They disguised it as a form of birth control to confuse black and brown people, and the spanish people. This is how Margaret Sanger wanted it. She wanted the true impact and goal kept a secret from Black Americans.She had Black ministers in churches talking about how good those Abortion clinics were . When all a long the entire Abortion system was designed to eliminate the black race from America. Google her methods, do the research.!? This woman Margaret Sanger was a modern day female Hitler for America.!!

The entire Abortion clinic system was designed to be placed in Black and minority neighborhoods. They disguised it as a form of birth control to confuse black and brown people, and the spanish people. This is how Margaret Sanger wanted it. She wanted the true impact and goal kept a secret from Black Americans.She had Black ministers in churches talking about how good those Abortion clinics were . When all a long the entire Abortion system was designed to eliminate the black race from America. Google her methods, do the research.!? This woman Margaret Sanger was a modern day female Hitler for America.!!
I will start by saying that I find it interesting how you ignore my posts, #6 and 7, where I pointed out that bans on abortion are actually an assault on communities of color. Instead you continue your hysterical rant about abortion as genocide. You might be interested to know that at times there was a disparity between the abortion rates of whites and blacks, those rates have been steadily declining and currently the rate of black and white abortions are roughly equal, with Latino abortions are even lower

Abortions in the United States by race (johnstonsarchive.net)

If there was any truth at all to your claims about abortion being intended to eliminate the Black Race, it was in the remote past and has nothing to do with todays realities.

The fact is that anti abortion advocates have been using the racism angel for decades

“Abortion as black genocide”: inside the black anti-abortion movement - Vox

While anti-abortion activism has attempted to link abortion to racism for decades, the argument that abortion poses a unique threat to black lives has seen an increase in attention in recent years, the result of a collaboration between the conservative black church, black anti-abortion activists, and some white anti-abortion organizations.

The fact is:
In connecting abortion access in the present to the harms of the past, black pro-choice advocates say the black anti-abortion movement ignores women’s agency. And while polling doesn’t fully capture the complex viewpoints a large segment of the public has about abortion, in polls of the issue, black Americans

still overwhelmingly say that abortion should be legal in most cases.

I don’t think that you really give a shit about black people, or women, or children for that. In fact I think that matter. You are hostile you are hostile to women and denying them reproductive freedom is a way of controlling them

I am not finished with you. You will hear further!

CC EvilCat Breath

Last edited:
As promised, I am back to excoriate you further. You seem to have an extremely distorted understanding of Eugenics, most likely because you get your information from right leaning propaganda mills.
The fact is that Eugenics, did not target black people specifically or exclusivly. The stated goal was:

Coming from a Greek word meaning “good in birth,” the term eugenics refers to a controversial area of genetic science based on the belief that the human species can be improved by encouraging only people or groups with “desirable” traits to reproduce, while discouraging or even preventing reproduction among people with “undesirable” qualities. Its stated goal is to improve the human condition by “breeding out” disease, disability, and other subjectively defined undesirable characteristics from the human population.

Source: What Is Eugenics? Definition and History (thoughtco.com)

Yes, race is listed as an “undesirable trait” but that was then, and this is now. No one can seriously argue that those advocating choice and reproductive freedom are harboring a motive to eliminate the black race. And even then, race was just one of many targets of eugenics
And yes, you can question the overall ethics of eugenics, and even say that it smacked of genocide then, it most certainly is not genocide now.

As far as Margaret Sager goes, she actually wanted to end abortion

Margaret Sanger on Abortion in Her Own Words | Born Inquisitive

In conclusion, you are totally full of shit, Your anti choice hysteria is all about controlling women and denying them reproductive freedom. I will not let this sort of bullshit stand and will hold your feet to the fire at every turn

In the 1930s-1960s every town had an abortionist on the wrong side of the tracks... Usually an older black lady.. sometimes a retired pharmacist. I don't know before that.. I suspect that it's always been that way.

Forum List

Back