What do Modern women offer…

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Apr 30, 2014
The Olden Days
What do Modern women offer Tradutional Men, realationship-wise?

This topic of conversation has come up several times recently in the social circles I travel in. Especially among the twenty-something’s I interact with from time to time.

I’m interested to see if the USMB crowd can come up with any positive traits that modern women offer more traditionally oriented males when it comes to relationships. I’ve been pretty much stumped, personally.

It's actually a question I used to ponder when I was on the dating scene.

I hate to say it, but the answer I came up with was that the younger the woman, the more she had to offer a traditional man. If you truly are a traditional man, by which I mean a man who takes care of business, prefers action to complaining, keeps opinions to yourself until you get to know people, and approach women with an attitude of respectful protectiveness, the woman you are looking for may be the woman you are looking past due to her youth compared to your own age.

If you live near a college, I recommend you either get a job there, or better yet, take classes there. Who cares if you need the classes or not, take freshman courses like a foreign language 101, or something that interests you.

If you truly are a traditional man
This isn’t about me. I’m quite comfortably married. It took me until I was almost 40 to find one, but I found a compatible woman.

This is more about the younger generation who are seeking women their own age and finding it difficult to locate compatible relationships.

How many young biden voting lib men have anything to offer traditional women?

It works both ways
Pretty much none, unless they are the son of a wealthy corrupt liberal president. Even then all they have is the money. That's part of the reason for what I said above about young women. Every year a woman goes only meeting the kind of men who vote for Biden, they become more bitter about their prospects.

They don't find what they are looking for, because they don't really know what they want, and don't know where to find it.

This isn’t about me. I’m quite comfortably married. It took me until I was almost 40 to find one, but I found a compatible woman.

This is more about the younger generation who are seeking women their own age and finding it difficult to locate compatible relationships.
Yes, I'm extremely happily married also. My advice holds for your young acquaintances. People our age may look at an 18 year old and a 22 year old as the same age, but there is a huge difference (as a generalization). Tell the young males you are mentoring to focus on girls who have not been down too many rough roads.

That’s pretty much what I tell these young Men. I advise they steer clear of social relationships with women, get a maid to clean the condo and do the laundry. It’s easier and she won’t leave and take half your things in five years.
You sound awfully bitter.

I prefer women who are intelligent, creative, witty, and original, myself. A mousy little ragdoll who sees herself as inferior due to her gender does not appeal to me.

I suspect that your oft stated opinions involving seeking women who are inferior and see you as their master has to do with your own deep-seated feelings of inferiority. If you truly valued yourself, you would not need to devalue others.

Tell the young males you are mentoring to focus on girls who have not been down too many rough roads
What I hear from these young Men is that by the time these women are in college they’ve already been indoctrinated with the feminist agenda and have none of the personality or skills they are looking for. You’re obviously right that the potential to find a more traditional woman reduces greatly as they age.

This topic of conversation has come up several times recently in the social circles I travel in. Especially among the twenty-something’s I interact with from time to time.

I’m interested to see if the USMB crowd can come up with any positive traits that modern women offer more traditionally oriented males when it comes to relationships. I’ve been pretty much stumped, personally.
Go East young man. Make your money. Establish yourself. Then go East. Marriage is a bad contract for men in the West, and men have caught on. Thus the plummeting marriage rates in the US. Women are the gate keepers of pussy. And they dole it out like Halloween candy. No marriage needed for steady access to sex.
Men however are the gatekeepers of marriage. And no successful, established man who has accrued wealth, is going to sign away half his life's efforts, and his children, in exchange for a used piece of pussy.

I prefer women who are intelligent, creative, witty, and original, myself. A mousy little ragdoll who sees herself as inferior due to her gender does not appeal to me
Good for you. I wish you the best of luck in finding what you seek. Not everyone wants that in a relationship. There are still young Men who prefer a more Traditional style relationship model.

What are we supposed to offer you? What do you offer us, besides whining?

It's actually a question I used to ponder when I was on the dating scene.

I hate to say it, but the answer I came up with was that the younger the woman, the more she had to offer a traditional man. If you truly are a traditional man, by which I mean a man who takes care of business, prefers action to complaining, keeps opinions to yourself until you get to know people, and approach women with an attitude of respectful protectiveness, the woman you are looking for may be the woman you are looking past due to her youth compared to your own age.

If you live near a college, I recommend you either get a job there, or better yet, take classes there. Who cares if you need the classes or not, take freshman courses like a foreign language 101, or something that interests you.
Ah... stalking.

Forum List

Back