General question for the entire Moderating Staff and it comes with a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try PM the mods route then. It's what they ask, but oh no, you have to make a spectacle of it.

Piss ant crybaby.
Wrong again, okfine. I’m not complaining about a single OP in any given forum. I’m specifically requesting our Board Mods, and possibly the Admin., to consider a request for a rule change etc.

Again, I understand your game. All a petty pissant like you seeks is to get me sanctioned for utilizing free speech.

Don’t bother to explain. I get it. You’re a liberal Democrap so, in your view, free speech is reserved solely … for your ilk.

Wrong again, okfine. I’m not complaining about a single OP in any given forum. I’m specifically requesting our Board Mods, and possibly the Admin., to consider a request for a rule change etc.

Problem is that the last time you guys went demanding definitions (Groomer,) someone decided that it was in their interest to benchmark the USMB definition in question at the time on that of a non-profit (though it might have a been a for profit, I don't remember without going back and looking) special interest group over in the UK with much more relaxed, more forgiving terms of controversy rather than those of the stricter, broader definitions of that of American Legal institutions.

Be careful what you ask for.

Before you know it, we may as well be called UKMB.

Last edited:
BQ: What kind of loser would make such moves?

nvm

We all know that the conspiracy thread is basically a dumping ground. It’s right there with garbage like the rubber room. Therefore, the unilateral determination by any one mod to move such an OP from politics to CT is a form of censorship,
No, it isn't

which ought to require more than just one mod’s arguably biased determination.
Not required.

Question answered.

Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back