General Flynn Wasn’t The Only One

...or, the practical application of evil.

1.As a child, and I don’t believe that I was alone in this, I believed in people being honest. And ‘honest,’ meaning telling the truth even when it weighed against their own interests.
Early on, reality, and experience, was like an inoculation: painful, but necessary. This was the lesson one learns: there are great swaths of individuals for whom their own interests are supreme. No matter the damage, the pain, they cause.

It is summed up in this cavalier adage of the Left: “One has to break some eggs to make an omelet.”
The 20th century resulted in over 100 million ‘eggs’ being broken,….and those deaths met with a shrug on the Left.

2. We’ve learned that the Left is still at it….and General Flynn is but one of their victims.

“The Department of Justice has released new documents relating to the FBI's so-called case against former Trump National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. Handwritten FBI notes reveal the FBI's strategy ahead of their Jan. 24, 2017 interview with Flynn. The notes, reportedly belonging to Jim Baker, reveal the FBI was planning a perjury trap for the retired three-star general as part of their investigation into the now-debunked allegation that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia.
"What is our goal? Truth/admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute," the notes reveal.” Unsealed Notes Reveal FBI Planned Perjury Trap For Flynn

3. No lie, plot, ploy, scheme is too indecent for these savages. Ruin an American hero, bankrupt him, threaten his family…..all for the cause. But this sort of evil is not reserved for Flynn, or Trump. It is for anyone who opposes them or their interests. I bet few know of the same sort of attack on Trevor FitzGibbon.
The following cautionary tale is how certain Democrats destroyed Fitzgibbon, and who perpetrated it……and listen for the echo of what is happening to Biden.

4. Fitzgibbon, a longtime Democrat/Liberal/Progressive, wrote this: “I have spent the majority of my adult life working to oppose war, genocide, and supporting courageous whistleblowers. In 2002 I left my job as an environmental organizer to help lead the national PR effort to push back against the Bush administration in the run-up to the war in Iraq. In 2007 I worked with active-duty American soldiers who called for a withdrawal of troops in Iraq — an effort featured on 60 Minutes.

My clients included Julian Assange’s Legal Defense Fund, PR support for Edward Snowden’s initial disclosures, and the governments of Venezuela and Ecuador (before they sold out JA).”
A lesson in “The Smear” | Sharyl Attkisson

5. Leading to this…
“WASHINGTON — A trove of Hillary Clinton’s emails released by the State Department on Monday …. one email after rejecting concerns from an inspector general that it contained classified information….That email, released along with 7,800 pages of messages that Mrs. Clinton sent and received when she was secretary of state, was an exchange between P. J. Crowley, at the time a State Department spokesman, and Scott Shane, a reporter for The New York Times, concerning decisions the newspaper had made about publishing information from government documents it had obtained from WikiLeaks.”
Clinton Email Is Released After Security Concern Is Dismissed

What happens to someone whose livelihood happens to impinge on the Clintons?

Next.

"Strzok notes: Comey deemed Flynn calls with Kislyak 'legit,' but investigated anyway
Notes also suggest Obama asked for 'the right people' to look into the matter.

...former FBI Director James Comey believed Gen. Michael Flynn's calls to a Russian ambassador were "legit" several weeks before federal agents interviewed him about those calls anyway.

The partially redacted notes, disclosed by the Department of Justice on Tuesday, appear to refer to a meeting between President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, Comey, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, and National Security Adviser Susan Rice during the waning days of the Obama administration.

Rice in an email she sent to herself had previously referenced a meeting that took place on Jan. 5 with those individuals. "

Forum List

Back