General Flynn Wasn’t The Only One

"Rosenstein Scope Memo For Mueller Peddled Steele Dossier, Logan Act Conspiracy Theories
A newly declassified memorandum from Rod Rosenstein shows that the former deputy attorney general used bogus claims from discredited Clinton campaign operative Christopher Steele to justify Robert Mueller's investigation of the Trump campaign.
MAY 6, 2020 By Sean Davis

Rosenstein’s memo also peddled discredited legal theories about the Logan Act, a 1799 law criminalizing political speech by American citizens that has never been successfully prosecuted, to justify investigations of former White House National Security Adviser (NSA) Michael Flynn.

The Mueller probe, after nearly two years and tens of millions of dollars, unearthed no evidence of collusion by any Trump campaign officials. However, a sprawling investigation by the DOJ Office of Inspector General found that Rosenstein’s DOJ fabricated evidence and falsified documents to justify an illegal federal spy warrant against Page.

Flynn is currently in the process of trying to withdraw his guilty plea, citing government abuse and corruption. The judge in the case has not yet ruled in Flynn’s motion to withdraw his plea or his motion to dismiss charges."
PC, Rosenstein made a lot of money when he did that.

He lied?...or he was mistaken?.....it was a 30 second brief encounter during a campaign.
Who told you that? That’s not close to true.

It was definitely a lie. If he can’t remember talking about sanctions with Kislyak, again, he’s the dumbest SOB ever to be DIA.
Then you had better call every one of our news agencies...because they all have finally come to accept that the FBI set up Flynn...even the talking heads on CNN....so you are alone on an island my friend....

So much for your love of “thinking for yourself“.

There’s a lot of opinions but very few people know the details of this case, and that includes you.

So what was the trick? How was the DIA “tricked” into lying?
All alone colfax...no one still thinks Flynn did anything wrong...even democrats are calling for the judge to vacate his admission of guilt....and adjourn the entire case....you need to turn on the news...guess what...Uncle Joe penetrated a women with his finger by force...in case you missed that too....

I think for myself. I don't watch cable news so if you're telling the truth or just making stuff up again, it's irrelevant to me.

Go ahead you independent thinker you, tell me how Flynn was tricked. Do you know or are you just repeating what you've been told?
I'm just letting you know...that's all....whats for dinner?....Coconut soup?.....I'm guessing there is not a great menu on that Island....

You think I care what the sheep think?
I think you are a sheep....
Just a few minutes ago you were trying to attack me for not going along with what everyone else is saying.

Now I'm a sheep, by definition someone that just goes along with what everyone else says.

Try to be consistent. You just look foolish.
Argue the point...you are side sweeping out there with taz me....

Im trying but it feels like I’m the only one making an argument around here. You claimed he was tricked, but there isn’t anything more to it. He wasn’t tricked. The FBI asked him for an interview. He knew exactly why. He agreed to an interview. He was asked the question that everyone else was asking. He told the same lie he was telling everyone else.

It wasn’t a trick.
but he actually didn't lie. that's why it's dropped. I know, it's fking tough to listen to facts.

He lied?...or he was mistaken?.....it was a 30 second brief encounter during a campaign.

It was definitely a lie. If he can’t remember talking about sanctions with Kislyak, again, he’s the dumbest SOB ever to be DIA.
Then you had better call every one of our news agencies...because they all have finally come to accept that the FBI set up Flynn...even the talking heads on CNN....so you are alone on an island my friend....

There’s a lot of opinions but very few people know the details of this case, and that includes you.

All alone colfax...no one still thinks Flynn did anything wrong...even democrats are calling for the judge to vacate his admission of guilt....and adjourn the entire case....you need to turn on the news...guess what...Uncle Joe penetrated a women with his finger by force...in case you missed that too....

I think for myself. I don't watch cable news so if you're telling the truth or just making stuff up again, it's irrelevant to me.

Go ahead you independent thinker you, tell me how Flynn was tricked. Do you know or are you just repeating what you've been told?
I'm just letting you know...that's all....whats for dinner?....Coconut soup?.....I'm guessing there is not a great menu on that Island....

Just a few minutes ago you were trying to attack me for not going along with what everyone else is saying.

Now I'm a sheep, by definition someone that just goes along with what everyone else says.

Im trying but it feels like I’m the only one making an argument around here. You claimed he was tricked, but there isn’t anything more to it. He wasn’t tricked. The FBI asked him for an interview. He knew exactly why. He agreed to an interview. He was asked the question that everyone else was asking. He told the same lie he was telling everyone else.

It wasn’t a trick.
but he actually didn't lie. that's why it's dropped. I know, it's fking tough to listen to facts.
Show me where the DoJ said that.

I’ll listen to facts but you have to back it up. I won’t just take your word for it.

Way to rub it in babe! :yes_text12: :2up::21:

And I had to revise the list of their defeats.....

First collusion, collusion, collusion failed

Russia, Russia, Russia failed.

Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction failed.

Racist, Racist, Racist failed.

Impeach, Impeach, Impeach failed.

Recession, Recession, Recession failed.

Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, one after another lead balloons.

It wasn’t a trick.

I’ll listen to facts but you have to back it up. I won’t just take your word for it.
I believe Comey said it under oath. Why would they drop the case?

"What is our goal? Truth/admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute," the notes reveal.” Unsealed Notes Reveal FBI Planned Perjury Trap For Flynn
Of course he could have avoided the trap by telling the TRUTH. What an absurd idea.

Did you see this?

"DOJ drops case against Michael Flynn, in wake of internal memo release"
I did. I also saw:
President Trump reacted from the Oval Office just minutes after the DOJ filing surfaced. "He was an innocent man... Now, in my book, he's an even greater warrior," Trump said, while criticizing Obama administration officials. "They're human scum. ... It’s treason."​
I'm shocked that Trump's DOJ would do exactly what Trump wanted them to do. What a coincidence!

It wasn’t a trick.

I believe Comey said it under oath. Why would they drop the case?
Comey did not say it under oath. Swing and a miss.

Stop making things up.

"What is our goal? Truth/admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute," the notes reveal.” Unsealed Notes Reveal FBI Planned Perjury Trap For Flynn
Of course he could have avoided the trap by telling the TRUTH. What an absurd idea.

Did you see this?

I did. I also saw:
President Trump reacted from the Oval Office just minutes after the DOJ filing surfaced. "He was an innocent man... Now, in my book, he's an even greater warrior," Trump said, while criticizing Obama administration officials. "They're human scum. ... It’s treason."​
I'm shocked that Trump's DOJ would do exactly what Trump wanted them to do. What a coincidence!
Trump is expecting everyone to forget that he unceremoniously fired Flynn’s ass for the exact same reason he was prosecuted by the DoJ.

Did you see this?

I did. I also saw:

So you feel that the current iteration of the Department of Justice is corrupt and has done this simply to give Trump a victory....and they made up the memorandum that has been released, proving the Deep State plan to railroad Flynn?

Really?

It appears that you are simply an example of the adage 'We can only judge others by ourselves'....noting the 6 or 7 seven times I proved you a liar in this thread alone.

Just be happy that you don’t still have that job that required you to wear that white paper hat.

Did you see this?

I did. I also saw:
Trump is expecting everyone to forget that he unceremoniously fired Flynn’s ass for the exact same reason he was prosecuted by the DoJ.

Did you see this?

How about this?

Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, one after another lead balloons.

I imagine you're as resigned as when the Roman Legionnaire was driving in the spikes.

the NYT reports:

" James Comey express dismay at the Department of Justice dropping criminal charges against retired Lieutenant General Michael Flynn Thursday, saying that the nation’s top law enforcement agency has “lost its way.” “The DOJ has lost its way. But, career people: please stay because America needs you,” Comey wrote on social media. “The country is hungry for honest, competent leadership.” "

the NYT reports:

" James Comey express dismay at the Department of Justice dropping criminal charges against retired Lieutenant General Michael Flynn Thursday, saying that the nation’s top law enforcement agency has “lost its way.” “The DOJ has lost its way. But, career people: please stay because America needs you,” Comey wrote on social media. “The country is hungry for honest, competent leadership.” "

"....he said as he was packing his luggage for a long trip......"

Did you see this?

I did. I also saw:

Did you see this?

How about this?

I imagine you're as resigned as when the Roman Legionnaire was driving in the spikes.
“The Government is not persuaded that the January 24, 2017 interview was conducted with a legitimate investigative basis and therefore does not believe Mr. Flynn’s statements were material even if untrue,”........(so they lead with an admission Flynn lied to the FBI, something to which he confessed)....... the Justice Department said in the new filing. “Moreover, we do not believe that the Government can prove ........(they don't have to, he confessed)......... either the relevant false statements or their materiality beyond a reasonable doubt. ..........(they don't have to, he confessed)”

After over 33 years of military service to our country, including nearly five years in combat away from my family, and then my decision to continue to serve the United States, it has been extraordinarily painful to endure these many months of false accusations of "treason" and other outrageous acts. Such false accusations are contrary to everything I have ever done and stood for. But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right. My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel's Office reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country. I accept full responsibility for my actions.

December 1, 2017
...............................................................................................................................................
What changed between the time Flynn confessed to the crime he committed and his change of heart concerning whether he would contest his conviction?

Here's a hint.

Billy the Bagman, or as I like to call him, Trump's lawyer, was confirmed as AG.

The lies of right wing media have established a pretext for this outcome. They have convinced gullible Trumpleheads lies are not lies and crimes are not crimes if you are a friend of King Don. That only Don and his friends are pure. That anyone who dares to prosecute the crimes they commit are evil in their intent. Or members of the nefarious deep state. Or........well.........any batshyte crazy accusation is will do because facts, truth, and reality have no place in Trumpworld.

Did you see this?

I did. I also saw:

Did you see this?

How about this?

“The Government is not persuaded that the January 24, 2017 interview was conducted with a legitimate investigative basis and therefore does not believe Mr. Flynn’s statements were material even if untrue,”........(so they lead with an admission Flynn lied to the FBI, something to which he confessed)....... the Justice Department said in the new filing. “Moreover, we do not believe that the Government can prove ........(they don't have to, he confessed)......... either the relevant false statements or their materiality beyond a reasonable doubt. ..........(they don't have to, he confessed)”

After over 33 years of military service to our country, including nearly five years in combat away from my family, and then my decision to continue to serve the United States, it has been extraordinarily painful to endure these many months of false accusations of "treason" and other outrageous acts. Such false accusations are contrary to everything I have ever done and stood for. But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right. My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel's Office reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country. I accept full responsibility for my actions.

December 1, 2017
...............................................................................................................................................
What changed between the time Flynn confessed to the crime he committed and his change of heart concerning whether he would contest his conviction?

Here's a hint.

Billy the Bagman, or as I like to call him, Trump's lawyer, was confirmed as AG.

The lies of right wing media have established a pretext for this outcome. They have convinced gullible Trumpleheads lies are not lies and crimes are not crimes if you are a friend of King Don. That only Don and his friends are pure. That anyone who dares to prosecute the crimes they commit are evil in their intent. Or members of the nefarious deep state. Or........well.........any batshyte crazy accusation is will do because facts, truth, and reality have no place in Trumpworld.
Did you see this?

How about this?

Forum List

Back