Gender Queer and its effect on human sexuality

What claim? Type it out so you can see how fucking stupid you are for disagreeing with it. :laugh:
You calling my stupid isn't proof that your claim is correct. That you don't think women can enjoy casual sex leads me to believe you're an incel who doesn't talk to many women.

You calling my stupid isn't proof that your claim is correct. That you don't think women can enjoy casual sex leads me to believe you're an incel who doesn't talk to many women.
There's that same strawman argument again. I never said any such thing, nor did i even hint at something like that. Let me guess, you cant win this debate with honesty, can you. You think youre going to shuck and jive your way out, but it isnt going to work. You should have NEVER opened your stupid, low IQ mouth in the first place. Now look at ya! :laugh:

There's that same strawman argument again. I never said any such thing, nor did i even hint at something like that. Let me guess, you cant win this debate with honesty, can you. You think youre going to shuck and jive your way out., but it isnt going to wrk. You should have NEVER opened your stupid, low IQ mouth in the first place. :laugh:
More pussy arguments from cowards too afraid to clearly make their point. If I have you wrong then feel free to correct me. You won't because you're a bitch.

More pussy arguments from cowards too afraid to clearly make their point. If I have you wrong then feel free to correct me. You won't because you're a bitch.
No, my point was clearly laid out for you in post #305. You just dont have a good counter argument, so you instead have to resort to that ^ weak shit. :dunno:

No, my point was clearly laid out for you in post #305. You just dont have a good counter argument, so you instead have to resort to that ^ weak shit. :dunno:

You did claim that you little bitch. I even quoted you directly. Here, I'll do so again.

Godboy said:
Honestly, the key difference is it probably wont psychologically damage a boy. Boys like getting laid and they are perfectly fine with a no strings attached sexual encounter, or multiple encounters.

Boys are different from girls.
You said it was a key difference. Why are you being such a Bitch about it now? 😄

You did claim that you little bitch. I even quoted you directly. Here, I'll do so again.

You said it was a key difference. Why are you being such a Bitch about it now? 😄
Yes, fucking a woman will probably not damage a boy. That is common knowledge. What is your argument against it? "Nuh uh" is not going to cut it.

Yes, fucking a woman will probably not damage a boy. That is common knowledge. What is your argument against it? "Nuh uh" is not going to cut it.
Is it common knowledge? It sounds more like Bingo knowledge from Bingo land. 😄

Then why does every conversation between guys about female teachers fucking their boy students sound like this? :laugh:

Of course a Bingo like you think that proves something. 😄 Like I said, you don't talk to many women do you? Women and girls also fantasize about sexual encounters with their teachers. Why do you think they don't? And why do you seem to think one is less harmful than other?

Of course a Bingo like you think that proves something. 😄 Like I said, you don't talk to many women do you? Women and girls also fantasize about sexual encounters with their teachers. Why do you think they don't? And why do you seem to think one is less harmful than other?
If a creepy guy teacher fucked a female student, he should go to prison. If a woman teacher fucks a boy student, that boy is SUPER lucky!!! :laugh:

Thats the difference.

If a creepy guy teacher fucked a female student, he should go to prison. If a woman teacher fucks a boy student, that boy is SUPER lucky!!! :laugh:

Thats the difference.
So the difference is your own personal fantasy and your paternal view of women? Who couldn't of figured that out? You hid it so well..... 😄

He hasn't? I doubt you've actually read anything he said. I provided the intro to his book. He explains himself exceptionally and so far all I got from you Bingos is that gay sex is evil and girls can't feel sexual desire like boys. 😄
I read his justification and intro. Whether gay sex or hetero sex, you and the author have failed to provide why and how objecting to graphic, explicit description of youth sex correlates to bring anti gay?

Forum List

Back