Another athlete dies from heart attack while competing…43-year old tennis player, Ryan Vannah, in the middle of a match.

Just another ISOLATED INCIDENT.

Sudden Adult Death Sydrome….just appears in 2021….weird.

Now the common cold causes MYOCARDITIS…never before 2021…now it is regular.

What changed in the history of mankind until 2021.

Can anyone think of anything?

Covid Took Out FloJo...30 years before it was discovered. Can you think of anything? Anything at all?

It seems like you are definitively proclaiming that these heart attacks are NOT connected to the vaccines.

He is saying that they have happened before. That there is no proof that this person had been vaccinated. Now if you wish to argue you want a real, solid investigation into the long term issues surrounding the vaccine, I doubt that very few would question that.

Oh, look here is a tennis player that died this way in 2015.

Story

The Vax is so deadly it was killing people before it was even created.

Yes, heart issues have always existed. Im not sure what that has to do with this massive new influx of ultra healthy young people dropping dead. Why are you dismissing this possibility so wrecklessly? Do you think dems are going to look fucking terrible if it turns out that the vaccine is killing people? You would be right if thats the case.

Yes, heart issues have always existed. Im not sure what that has to do with this massive new influx of ultra healthy young people dropping dead. Why are you dismissing this possibility so wrecklessly? Do you think dems are going to look fucking terrible if it turns out that the vaccine is killing people? You would be right if thats the case.

You haven't proven there is a massive new influx. He has shown where it was an issue before Covid.

The Dems looking terrible? See, this is a real problem in this country. That's all you really care about. Trump said it was his vaccine and it came to the market so fast because of him.

Yes, heart issues have always existed.

According to the OP this just started in 2021.

Im not sure what that has to do with this massive new influx of ultra healthy young people dropping dead.

Can you provide the stats to show that there is indeed a massive new influx of ultra healthy young people dropping dead?

Why are you dismissing this possibility so wrecklessly?

I think it should be investigated fully.

But threads like this do not help the situation.

Do you think dems are going to look fucking terrible if it turns out that the vaccine is killing people? You would be right if thats the case.

Why would the Dems look terrible if the Trump Vaccine turned out to be killing people?

Can you provide the stats to show that there is indeed a massive new influx of ultra healthy young people dropping dead?

Why would the Dems look terrible if the Trump Vaccine turned out to be killing people?
The OP wasnt being serious, YOU were.

You want a study from right NOW? What world do you live in? These studies generally take years. :cuckoo:

Because Dems were the ones who tried to force people to take the vaccine. In fact, you successfully forced THOUSANDS of people to take it, if not millions. You forced all military, government and hospital workers, then you tried to force it on the entire nation, but luckily we won lawsuits in court.

You want a study from right NOW? What world do you live in? These studies generally take years. :cuckoo:

How about just some basic stats supporting your positoin?

In fact, you successfully forced THOUSANDS of people

I did not force anyone to do anything. Do a search and you can find a 1000 post from me being against Govt mandates.

Because Dems were the ones who tried to force people to take the vaccine. In fact, you successfully forced THOUSANDS of people to take it, if not millions. All military, government and hospital workers. You tried to force it on the entire nation, but luckily we wont lawsuits in court.

I got one shot. I had bought concert tickets pre-covid. Once things started opening up the concerts were rescheduled. The Republican governor of Ohio told me I could not attend these concerts unless I got vaccinated.

It seems like you are definitively proclaiming that these heart attacks are NOT connected to the vaccines.

Isnt it interesting that EVERYTHING was COVID….and now NOTHING is VAX damage to the COVID CULT.

Its just amazing. The mass formation psychosis.

A guy who died in a motorcycle accident WITH COVID was listed as dying FROM COVID…but when someone dies after getting the clot shot…NO WAY WAS IT THE SHOT!

CULT FUCK PRETZEL LOGIC!

Forum List

Back