Gen. Flynn case about to blow up in Dimwinger's faces.

How was he tricked, when McCabe called him ahead of the FBI investigators meeting him, to give Flynn a heads up that they were going to ask him about his Kisliak calls.... And Flynn teased back to McCabe that the investigators likely had the tapes of the calls already? The special counsel addressed this issue, in court, when Flynn' s counsel brought it up..... the judge ordered the Mueller team to respond to Flynn' s lawyer accusations and complaints....
Did you not know this.....?
Lol, yeah, and I also know that Comey has publicly admitted that his agents were guided by him to trick Flynn by telling him he was not being investigated and the interview was harmless and he didnt need to bring a lawyer. COMEY SAID THIS PUBLICLY. It is a FACT OF THE PUBLIC DOMAIN.

I am sorry that you cannot read with comprehension here, but when the head of the FBI at the time of the investigation says this, it is probably true since he is embracing the full PR that comes out of such an admission.

So, based solely on what Comey h as admitted to:
1) What happened to General Flynn's Miranda rights? Why do liberals think it is AOK now to trick people into not having their Miranda protections?

2) It is NOT illegal to lie to the FBI unless what you say is known to you as being part of a criminal investigation or you have taken an oath to tell the Truth. So how is Flynn guilty of perjury if the criminal nature of the interview was hidden from him?

3) Why are you and other 'liberals' OK with the FBI not turning over all the Brady evidence requested?

4) Why are you and 'liberals' in general OK with the FBI altering the notes from said interview to change it to an incriminating admission that Flynn NEVER MADE?

These are all facts of the public domain and you and your liberal goosestepping Nazis are fucking lying to score political points no matter what the cost to an innocent man and our judicial process.

Democrats today are very comfortable with Stalinist Show trials it seems.

This is you defending FBI sleaseball tactics:

iu

Last edited:
Oh please Jim, stop the bull crap with the courts being right, as the EXCEPTION...... go live in Russia or Turkey or Saudi Arabia and go through their courts nd tell me what court you'd rather be in, ours or theirs
Are you THAT stupid or just lying again?

Our 'justice' system does not try to give us justice or search for Truth.

They only try to give you due legal process.

When they pile on a dozen times the charges when you maybe broke one law, that is judicial process not a search for Truth. They want a plea bargain and they could not care less if it is true or not. They want their 'win' and nothing else.

Jeebus, are you retarded?

Frankly, I just think you are saying all this because you think it benefits your party.

Democrats today will say and do ANYTHING to win, or what they think is a win.

Ironically, they are trying to run in quicksand with all their lies.

2) It is NOT illegal to lie to the FBI unless what you say is known to you as being part of a criminal investigation or you have taken an oath to tell the Truth. So how is Flynn guilty of perjury if the criminal nature of the interview was hidden from him?
All of that is simply not true.... this was also addressed by the court.

4) Why are you and liberals in general OK with the FBI altering the notes from said interview to change it to an incriminating admission that Flynn NEVER MADE?
What was altered besides one statement, that left out a word.....? THAT was hardly a game changer....

I'm not okay with it, and if it was intentional then the person who did it, should be reprimanded.

4) Why are you and liberals in general OK with the FBI altering the notes from said interview to change it to an incriminating admission that Flynn NEVER MADE?
What was altered besides one statement, that left out a word.....? THAT was hardly a game changer....

I'm not okay with it, and if it was intentional then the person who did it, should be reprimanded.
It's astounding to me how trumpers are so outraged over a word being left out

But when it came to justifying an invasion into a country that resulted in the death of millions -- leaving out whole mountains of evidence isn't a big deal...so much so that they are willing to repeat the same mistake again....

But when it came to justifying an invasion into a country that resulted in the death of millions -- leaving out whole mountains of evidence isn't a big deal...so much so that they are willing to repeat the same mistake again....

You mean the warmonger Hilary?

Oh please Jim, stop the bull crap with the courts being right, as the EXCEPTION...... go live in Russia or Turkey or Saudi Arabia and go through their courts nd tell me what court you'd rather be in, ours or theirs
Are you THAT stupid or just lying again?

Our 'justice' system does not try to give us justice or search for Truth.

They only try to give you due legal process.

When they pile on a dozen times the charges when you maybe broke one law, that is judicial process not a search for Truth. They want a plea bargain and they could not care less if it is true or not. They want their 'win' and nothing else.

Jeebus, are you retarded?

Frankly, I just think you are saying all this because you think it benefits your party.

Democrats today will say and do ANYTHING to win, or what they think is a win.

Ironically, they are trying to run in quicksand with all their lies.
I'm not retarded, and you seem to be the product of brainwashing.... USA BAD.... Everything is unfair, everybody is out to get me, deep state, deep state, deep state....

Trump taught ya that, didn't he..... :rolleyes:

Only he can save you from the rotten USA....

Cut me a break!!!

The word left out, did change the context of Flynn' s response.... but it was inconsequential to the charge.

How does Hillary's pussy taste??

You seem to have it in your mouth quite a bit....

Or are you saying that Hillary has more power to wage wars in the middle east than Trump does??

If so, why is Trump such a cuck??

Or are you saying that Hillary has more power to wage wars in the middle east than Trump does??

Why don't you tell us!

That is who you wanted..

See how the far left will ignore the illegal wars of Obama, because of their hatred of Trump!

Why don't you tell us!

That is who you wanted..

See how the far left will ignore the illegal wars of Obama, because of their hatred of Trump!

They ignored them before their was a Trump involved.
They are leftists.

Why don't you tell us!

That is who you wanted..

Obama was the next 8 yr president after 9/11's 8 yr president, and now, near 20 years later, the third president since 9/11 is trying to use the same war powers resolution for Iran.... for goodness sake!!

Do you really think that is okay? If the third president past 9/11 were a Democrat, would you still be crying the blues that it was unfair to this 3rd president to not be able to use a 20 year old war resolution? Really?

Why don't you tell us!

That is who you wanted..

Obama was the next 8 yr president after 9/11's 8 yr president, and now, near 20 years later, the third president since 9/11 is trying to use the same war powers resolution for Iran.... for goodness sake!!

Do you really think that is okay? If the third president past 9/11 were a Democrat, would you still be crying the blues that it was unfair to this 3rd president to not be able to use a 20 year old war resolution? Really?

Yes you supported the illegal wars of Obama!

And the war powers act is from 1973..

Obama violated it! And suffered no consequences!

And a one time strike does not need a congressional act of war!

Please learn how things work before using far left talking points!

Kids will be voting in this 2020 election, that were not even born yet, when 9/11 happened, and they are still using this one war powers resolution, from back then, for goodness sake!!!

Why don't you tell us!

That is who you wanted..

They are using a post 9/11 war powers resolution, passed shortly after 911 to justify their actions, the 1973 war powers act gives justification for the post 911 war resolution.

Why don't you tell us!

That is who you wanted..

Si'

Why don't you tell us!

That is who you wanted..

Oh, care to tell me how I supported Obama going into Libya???

Oh, is this one of those "if you as a single US citizen didn't stop Obama" then you supported illegal wars thing??

Adorable....

Why are you so triggered by facts slapping you in the face??

Forum List

Back