Gen. Flynn case about to blow up in Dimwinger's faces.

No need to show you anything. They already showed everything to the judge. If you don't like his decision, fuss at him.
Do your jackboots hurt you little footsies when you goose step all day?

piss off, shithead

You should tell the judge. I don't know if he knows that.
The judge knows, idiot, but he thinks it is funny to railroad people just like you.

Karma is a big bitch and you will probably get yours too someday, and I am going to laugh my ass off, fuckface.

He NEVER said that he did not speak to the Russians, he said he could not recall. the FBI changed his 302 report to say he denied meeting with the Russians at all.
that's an outright lie Jim, no such thing happened, you are believing utter nonsense created by right wing deceivers or by your own imagination?

there was a mistake or whatever, on one comment that Flynn made... which had no real relevance or no impact on the charge....

now how about answering the questions in my post above...?

---------------------------------------
Flynn was corrupt on a lot of other things, and what they charged him with, lying to official investigators, was the smallest crime they could charge him with, for his cooperation... it was the ''nothing'' charge... he should be grateful!!!

some of the scuzzy stuff he was involved with.

Mike Flynn and the Insane Alleged Plot to Kidnap a Turkish Cleric

Ex-Trump aide 'offered $15m for kidnap'

Two ex-business associates of Michael Flynn charged in plot centered on Turkish cleric

that's an outright lie Jim, no such thing happened, you are believing utter nonsense created by right wing deceivers or by your own imagination?
BULLSHIT! ! !

I have provided link after link that documents that the FBI has ALREADY ADMITTED THIS.

Jeebus, stop lying for Christs sake!

No one believes your bullshit any more.

Knock it off!

Tell me Jim, why did Flynn lie about his conversation with the Russian Ambassador, especially when he KNEW the Ambassador was under or would be under surveillance?
For the thousandth time, Flynn did not lie.

The FBI altered the 302 report because the FBI is scum.

You could read the material spoon f3e4d to you but I guess you just want to repeat convenient lies too like the rest of the partisan hypocrits here do.
the 302's were released, they are at the link...

Document: Special Counsel Releases Flynn 302
Document: Special Counsel Releases Flynn 302
By Quinta Jurecic
Monday, December 17, 2018, 7:01 PM
At the request of Judge Emmet Sullivan, the Special Counsel's Office has filed a redacted version of the report—known as an FD-302 or simply 302—produced by FBI agents following their January 2017 interview of then-National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. The document is available here and below.

BULLSHIT! ! !

I have provided link after link that documents that the FBI has ALREADY ADMITTED THIS.

Jeebus, stop lying for Christs sake!

No one believes your bullshit any more.

Knock it off!
you are using Sara Carter as your source Jim, aren't you....? what do you expect?

Even FOX NEWS won't let her appear on any of FOX NEWS shows because her work is not vetted and does not meet Fox News's journalistic/editorial news standards........... she can only appear on NON NEWS programs like Hannity....

Fox News host Sean Hannity has ignored calls from network execs that he stop promoting frequent guest Sara Carter as an “investigate reporter.”

Network executives have made the request in response to her reporting not being vetted or meeting the network’s editorial guidelines,
according to Mediaite.

Hannity features Carter on the show almost nightly to discuss the “deep state” and other stories on her eponymous website. She is barred from appearing on the network’s news programs. Fox News has also banned former Trump official Seb Gorka from the network’s non-opinion shows.

Despite the ask, Hannity has shown defiance and continues to refer to Carter as an investigative reporter.

Hannity defiant after Fox News execs ask him to stop calling Sara Carter ‘investigative reporter’

Last edited:
Flynn can go to trial if he wants... can't he? now that he pulled out of his plea deal and it appears to be over, no? let a jury of 12 decide....

Where does that law say lying to the FBI is a crime only during a formal interrogation...?

18 U.S. Code § 1001
Again, there was no underlying crime

this was a Gotcha event by the Deep State that was looking for dirt on trump
Underlying crimes are irrelevant. You won't find that strawman in that statute either.
The lack of an underlying crime is relevant because the FBI does not have enough people, money or time to go after all the real crimes floating around Washington and should not be piddling away its efforts on tacky-tack bullshit
Still not relevant. Lying to the FBI is still a crime. Just like lying under oath. What was Bill Clinton's underlying crime? What was Scooter Libby's underlying crime? Yet they both faced prosecution for lying under oath or to federal investigators.
The FBI agents that interviewed Flynn said he did not lie...the deep state set him up for a fall....come on man you know that is true by now don't you?...Flynn will walk even if it takes a presidential pardon....and the people will stand behind it as well....
That's not what they said. What they said was, "[Flynn] did not give any indicators of deception." Meaning his demeanor was not indicative of lying. Not that he wasn't lying. We know he lied. He even admitted it. Pence admitted it. Impeached Trump admitted to it. Flynn even pled guilty to lying to them.

Last edited:
Where does that law say lying to the FBI is a crime only during a formal interrogation...?

18 U.S. Code § 1001
Again, there was no underlying crime

this was a Gotcha event by the Deep State that was looking for dirt on trump
Underlying crimes are irrelevant. You won't find that strawman in that statute either.
The lack of an underlying crime is relevant because the FBI does not have enough people, money or time to go after all the real crimes floating around Washington and should not be piddling away its efforts on tacky-tack bullshit
Still not relevant. Lying to the FBI is still a crime. Just like lying under oath. What was Bill Clinton's underlying crime? What was Scooter Libby's underlying crime? Yet they both faced prosecution for lying under oath or to federal investigators.
See post #475 above

none of us were there

but when the FBI agents themselves do not agree...
See post #548

Of course you do. But law enforcement is not required to read them to you until you're in custody.
In that case his words should not be used against him
Why not?
For reasons I have aLready given
He lied to the FBI. That's a crime.

The FBI agents involved said in their reports that he did NOT lie.
No, they didn't say he didn't lie. They said he "did not give any indicators of deception." That speaks to his demeanor, not the veracity of his statements.

We know he lied. We know what he told the FBI in that interview and we know it's not true.

For reasons I have aLready given

The FBI agents involved said in their reports that he did NOT lie.

And further investigation determined that he DID lie.

Is that why the FBI admitted it lied about Flynn’s 302?

The ones that lied were the Obama freaks in the FBI railroading this guy.

Facts have no affect on Bulldog, Faun and the like.
Totally impervious to facts.
A pity the only facts you're armed with are alternative facts. :dunno:

Last edited:

FBI agents involved said in their reports that he did NOT lie.

And further investigation determined that he DID lie.

What was the lie on the 302?
Accusing flynn of lying just to entrap trump
Oh? How did that entrap Impeached Trump?

Lol, will you actually read the answer or just go back into your hiding hole?

FBI Agents Manipulated Flynn 302 Interview. His Case Must Be Dismissed. It Was A Setup.
The most significant evidence against the FBI validated in Powell’s brief was the circumstances surrounding Flynn’s first interview with the FBI on Jan. 24, 2017 and the manipulation of the interview report, known as a 302, from that interview. The interview was conducted by now fired FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok, whose texts messages later revealed he was vehemently anti-Trump and current FBI Special Agent Joe Pientka, who has never spoken publicly on the matter. In December, 2017 this reporter revealed that it was Strzok who had interviewed Flynn and that the interview itself was a set-up.

Powell noted that “on February 10, 2017, the news broke—attributed to ‘senior intelligence officials’—that Mr. Flynn had discussed sanctions with Ambassador Kislyak, contrary to what Vice President Pence had said on television previously.”

Then, according to documents, “overnight, the most important substantive changes were made to the Flynn 302.”

“Those changes added an unequivocal statement that ‘FLYNN stated he did not’—in response to whether Mr. Flynn had asked Kislyak to vote in a certain manner or slow down the UN vote. This is a deceptive manipulation because, as the notes of the agents show, Mr. Flynn was not even sure he had spoken to Russia/Kislyak on this issue. He had talked to dozens of countries.”

On Feb. 13, 2017 Flynn resigned as National Security Advisor.....

The interview regarded Flynn’s conversation with with then Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, which occurred in December, 2016, as previously published by this reporter. His private conversation was being monitored by the FBI, which had a FISA warrant on the Russian ambassador. The contents of conversation, from highly classified transcripts, were leaked to David Ignatius with the Washington Post, and he published the story in early January.

Powell reveals in her filing that she has requested the records of FBI spy Stefan Halper, who worked as a contractor for the Pentagon Office of Net Assessment (ONA) and director James Baker. Halper, who is a professor had and spied on several of Trump’s campaign aids, may have information.

According to Powell “ONA Director Baker regular lunched with Washington Post Reporter David Ignatius.Baker is believed to be the person who illegally leaked the transcript of Mr. Flynn’s calls to Ignatius.”

Flynn Was Tricked
Flynn was also tricked into the interview with the FBI. It’s no exaggeration. Former FBI Director James Comey admitted it whole heartedly with a smile on his face and a satisfaction that comes from a man who truly is a narcissist. Flynn’s interview with Strzok and Pientka occurred at a chaotic time when the Trump White House was still settling in and very disorganized, as Comey suggested in an interview.

Interestingly, Comey admitted to Congress later during a hearing that the agents at the time didn’t believe that Flynn lied in his interview. None of it mattered. They were setting him up. They already had the transcripts of his phone conversations but chose not to tell him, hoping they’d trip him up in the interview. When they couldn’t trip him up, somebody manipulated the 302 report of their interview with him. Even though they had no evidence Flynn had lied, they didn’t care. The prosecutors and FBI have the power of the purse and the ability to threaten and strong arm those they want to prosecute. That’s what they did.

The prosecutors threatened that they would drag his son Michael Flynn Jr., whose wife had just given birth to their first child, into a major legal mess, several sources with direct knowledge told me. Further, Flynn had already paid his previously high priced attorneys an substantial amount of money and his finances were depleted. He eventually had to sell his home and ended up spending more than $1 million for his defense that has left him in debt....

In her brief Powell reveals that the FBI has never granted access to the original 302. She also lists serious discrepancies with the 302 that was submitted by the agents, text messages that reveal the 302 was more than likely altered and more importantly the revelation that numerous text messages between Strzok and his paramour FBI lawyer Lisa Page have still not been released by the FBI or Justice Department. Page worked directly for former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe. McCabe is currently under a criminal probe.

“This was the most important interview the FBI did—carefully orchestrated by the Director (James Comey) and Deputy Director (McCabe) after many internal discussions, and extensive meeting of the upper crust of the FBI for no valid purpose,” Powell’s brief states. “The original 302 is not ‘missing.’ If the government will not produce it, it could only have been deliberately destroyed, and this prosecution should be dismissed on that basis alone.”

Powell alleges that the manipulation of the 302s by FBI officials is compounded by evidence in text messages between Strzok and Page and the actual notes taken by the agents the day that they met with Flynn at the White House. Her argument suggests Flynn was framed from the onset.

Powell also notes in reference to the 302 that agents added: “or if Kislyak described any Russian response to a request by Flynn.”

That question and answer does not appear in the notes, yet it was made into a criminal offense,” Powell wrote. “The draft also shows that the agents moved a sentence to make it seem to be an answer to a question it was not.”

The FBI agents who did this should be executed by firing squad.
That's his lawyer's hail mary. Like an interception in the endzone, it failed in court.

Everything, it was fabricated. They couldn’t even get their story on who took the notes. The notes were written in a manner not consistent with an interview dialogue.
That is simply not true. :rolleyes:
Uh-huh. Click your heels three times, and repeat “that’s simply not true, that’s simply not true, that’s simply not true..”
well, it is not true... so what else can I say to someone who does not even know that....? when all the facts, are at your fingertips?

Flynn lied about talking to the Ambassador about the new sanctions put on them by Obama that day. They do have him on tape, doing just that... he lied about other conversations with the Ambassador as well, of which they also have on tape, and he lied to Pence and Preibus, who then passed that lie, on to the American people....

And he swore, under oath, that he did lie to the official investigators....

Signed, sealed and delivered.... he did lie.

what i wanna know IS, WHY?
Flynn did not lie, cant you freaking read?

THEY ALTERED THE 302 TO SAY SOMETHING FALSE THAT FLYNN NEVER SAID THEN PROSECUTED HIM FOR LYING.

Now they are going to send him to prison for THEIR LIE, not his, and Dimocrats are just peachy keen with it because it is not one of theirs going to the Big House.
Why would Flynn admit to it then if that were true??

you are using Sara Carter as your source Jim, aren't you....? what do you expect?
No, I have used multiple sources and the FBI's OWN STATEMENTS.

They have publicly admitted to tricking Flynn into doing his interview unaware it was a part of a criminal investigation, which denied him (they dont admit this part) his Miranda rights. It also, ironically, takes Flynn off the hook for perjuring himself since his statement was not made with knowledge that he was attesting to facts in a criminal investigation to start with. He said he couldnt recall if he had talked to Russians, then the FBI changed the notes from the meeting to say he claimed he did not and THE FBI ADMITS TO IT!

So either read the links I gave or stop lying about it.

The FBI was engaging in criminal behavior and no American should be as OK with this as you Democrats are since you think it is a 'win', doh!

STOP IT WITH THE LIES!

YOU DO NOT FOOL ANYONE BUT YOURSELF.

They have publicly admitted to tricking Flynn into doing his interview unaware it was a part of a criminal investigation, which denied him (they dont admit this part) his Miranda rights. It also, ironically, takes Flynn off the hook for perjuring himself since his statement was not made with knowledge that he was attesting to facts in a criminal investigation to start with. He said he couldnt recall if he had talked to Russians, then the FBI changed it to say he claimed he did not and THE FBI ADMITS TO IT!

The FBI was engaging in criminal behavior and no American should be as OK with this as you Democrats are since you think it is a 'win', doh!

STOP IT WITH THE LIES!

You really should be telling all that to the judge. I don't think this message board has the authority to release him as you seem to want.

They have publicly admitted to tricking Flynn into doing his interview unaware it was a part of a criminal investigation, which denied him (they dont admit this part) his Miranda rights. It also, ironically, takes Flynn off the hook for perjuring himself since his statement was not made with knowledge that he was attesting to facts in a criminal investigation to start with. He said he couldnt recall if he had talked to Russians, then the FBI changed the notes from the meeting to say he claimed he did not and THE FBI ADMITS TO IT!

STOP IT WITH THE LIES!

How about you reading the actual court transcripts of the Flynn court plea bargain case, Judge Sullivan, I believe..... not my news links or your news links, but where my side and your side both get their facts from, before they spin it.....

I'll see if I can find you the link....And I will reread it, as well...

The court is where the truth prevails

How about you reading the actual court transcripts of the Flynn court plea bargain case, Judge Sullivan, I believe..... not my news links or your news links, but where my side and your side both get their facts from, before they spin it.....
I have read the case texts and none of it contradicts what the FBI has admitted to.

And if you think that the Truth prevails in court, you are truly delusional.If the courts get it right it is either a typical routine situation or the exception.

STOP IT WITH THE LIES!

How was he tricked, when McCabe called him ahead of the FBI investigators meeting him, to give Flynn a heads up that the investigators were going to ask him about his Kisliak calls.... And Flynn teased back to McCabe that the investigators likely had the tapes of the calls already? The special counsel addressed this issue, in court, when Flynn' s counsel brought it up..... the judge ordered the Mueller team to respond to Flynn' s lawyer accusations and complaints....

Did you not know this.....?

Last edited:
I have read the case texts and none of it contradicts what the FBI has admitted to.

And if you think that the Truth prevails in court, you are truly delusional.If the courts get it right it is either a typical routine situation or the exception.
Oh please Jim, stop the bull crap with the courts being right, as the EXCEPTION...... go live in Russia or Turkey or Saudi Arabia and go through their courts nd tell me what court you'd rather be in, ours or theirs

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back