Gaza volunteer medic killed by israeli sniper

If Palestinians had broken down the fence and killed Israelis you would be celebrating
They don't want to kill Israelis, they just want to be free.

They have an inalienable right to self determination. You have no right to take that away from them.

Your spokesbeard’ship tenure has expired.

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

The above seems to contradict your islamo-script.

i didn't kill anyone , i just explain to YOU how the FAKE Volunteer medic scam works . Same for these 'palis' that run around in riots with vests saying 'PRESS' or JOURNALIST Billo .

Palestinians need to stop RIOTING and become civilized human beings, if such a thing is possible.

Fascinating...

Did you even bother reading the OP or just decided to throw your zionut, xenophobic comment out anyway?

what is there about the OP that so impressed your "HUMANITY"? I have
some experience with the RESULTS of violence. ---the results and not the
actual field experience. When bombs and bullets fly------people get hit and
some die. Once a missile is JETTISONED------it keeps moving MINDLESSLY
until it is STOPPED by 'something' The victims are the people who STOP
the missile. I did serve in the military-----and, therefore know----"RETURN
FIRE IS FULLY JUSTIFIED" I have taken part in peaceful demonstrations----
none included jettisoning of missiles, fires, Molotov cocktails, breaking of
fences and deadly threats. I have encountered "Palestinians" ---quite a well
nourished group of people. For survivors of real deprivation---try sub-Saharan
Africans, some arab countries and----people from various parts of the Indian subcontinent. You are thoroughly propagandized

i didn't kill anyone , i just explain to YOU how the FAKE Volunteer medic scam works . Same for these 'palis' that run around in riots with vests saying 'PRESS' or JOURNALIST Billo .
That was a "figurative" you, not a "literal" you.

And they weren't rioting, they were protesting. People wearing vests that say PRESS, is not a scam. Even if it was, you still cannot target them.

Palestinians need to stop RIOTING and become civilized human beings, if such a thing is possible.

Fascinating...

Did you even bother reading the OP or just decided to throw your zionut, xenophobic comment out anyway?

Africans, some arab countries and----people from various parts of the Indian subcontinent. You are thoroughly propagandized

Yes dear, fascinating.... But...

Did YOU actually read the OP?

Your tirade is rather off topic don't you think?!?!

Razan_al-Najjar.jpeg

“On Saturday in Palestine, thousands attended the funeral of Razan al-Najjar, a 21-year-old volunteer medic who was killed by Israeli soldiers during protests at the Gaza border on Friday.

Najjar was shot in the neck despite the fact that she was clearly wearing a white medical staff uniform, according to Palestinian Health Minister Dr. Jawad Awaad.

Israeli-Arab lawmaker Ahmad Tibi called Najjar’s murder a “heinous war crime,” a sentiment echoed by Dr. Awaad. Tibi directly blamed the United States for her death, since Nikki Haley, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, vetoed the Security Council resolution for “international protection” for Palestinians on Friday.(snip)

““Being a medic is not only a job for a man It’s for women, too,” she (Razan) told the (NY) Times.

In our society, women are often judged,” she said. “But society has to accept us. If they don’t want to accept us by choice, they will be forced to accept us because we have more strength than any man.

“The strength that I showed the first day of the protests, I dare you to find it in anyone else.””

Najjar was shot less than 100 yards from the border fence wearing her white lab coat and medic’s badge.

Our renewed and continuing support of Netanyahu’s version of Israel is an outrage and shameful.

RyWRWCdMhkcyuPqYrqT5dMZXte53tXEUAb0e_vT3y9s.jpg

Here's what the sniper saw through his scope when he squeezed the trigger.

“On Saturday in Palestine, thousands attended the funeral of Razan al-Najjar, a 21-year-old volunteer medic who was killed by Israeli soldiers during protests at the Gaza border on Friday.

Najjar was shot in the neck despite the fact that she was clearly wearing a white medical staff uniform, according to Palestinian Health Minister Dr. Jawad Awaad.

Israeli-Arab lawmaker Ahmad Tibi called Najjar’s murder a “heinous war crime,” a sentiment echoed by Dr. Awaad. Tibi directly blamed the United States for her death, since Nikki Haley, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, vetoed the Security Council resolution for “international protection” for Palestinians on Friday.(snip)

““Being a medic is not only a job for a man It’s for women, too,” she (Razan) told the (NY) Times.

In our society, women are often judged,” she said. “But society has to accept us. If they don’t want to accept us by choice, they will be forced to accept us because we have more strength than any man.

“The strength that I showed the first day of the protests, I dare you to find it in anyone else.””

Najjar was shot less than 100 yards from the border fence wearing her white lab coat and medic’s badge.

Our renewed and continuing support of Netanyahu’s version of Israel is an outrage and shameful.

21 Year Old Palestinian Medic Razan al-Najjar Shot and Killed by IDF Sniper Yesterday.

Of course there is no blame for the terrorists attacking the border. They probably used her as a human shield, and it wouldn’t surprise me if it was normal for the terrorists to wear “medical white coats” while they carry out their attacks.

Muslims have no honor. Hopefully Israel will wake up and just clear them all out of the region the same way Muslims do to any non-Muslims in their own lands.

That was a "figurative" you, not a "literal" you.

And they weren't rioting, they were protesting. People wearing vests that say PRESS, is not a scam. Even if it was, you still cannot target them.
--------------------------------- sure they can be targeted if they are organizing the riots and promoting violence amongst the rioters as decided by Israelis . And i think that these rioters are burning tires , trying or actually ripping down border fences and trying to enter the other side of the fence Billo .

Later that day, several hezbollahs stoned a woman for being raped.

Islam-women-650.jpg

08061afe909c202715b14e1c82f7bceb.jpg

63147696544e84ba54076330d325ca47--muslim-girls-muslim-women.jpg

b4d738cc98921d6ce75bcd8ce3d3d7d1--islam-muslim-muslim-women.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Then later on, they decided to toss a gay men off of rooftops, for being gay.
2B5C28E200000578-0-image-a-2_1439555792851.jpg
muslims-throw-gays-off-building.jpg

But somehow someway, we are now all of a sudden to believe the left wingers like that stupid ass Jessica care about muslim women and they really really care about "gay rights."

What we do know is Israel is the only ME country where being gay is not illegal, and women have rights.

Folks, do not ever get caught up in their virtue signaling. They do not stand for ANYTHING. Not one single thing.

They are all losers, and morons. Nothing, and I mean nothing dumber than left wing white women, and that includes liberal men.

And they weren't rioting, they were protesting
Got video? They RIOT. It's what they do.

Israeli firefighters, meanwhile, took control of forest fires in communitiesnear the border. The Israeli military reported thousands of demonstrations in five locations along the border, where protesters burned tires and attempted to damage security infrastructure. The military also reported that an armed Gazan opened fire at IDF vehicles and another Palestinian manage to cross the border in northern Gaza, detonate a grenade and return to the Strip

Last edited:
see what muslims do in any of the lands that they built a falling down civilization and see what they do when they get to a real civilization like 'europe' . -------------------- and as comment , muslims still think that they own Spain or what they call 'grenada' .

How sick. Only an uncivilized animal would do this to an medic..

do what? you are a sickly credulous person. I should add that I spent
most of my adult working years in a white coat and some of those years
as a military medic. Try re reading the idiot OP

Islam is our generation’s Nazism.

So naturally the progressives side with the bigots, oppressors of women, and perpetrators of genocide.

same thing happen at times to fake or volunteer journalists . Put a white coat on a rioter and suddenly they are Volunteer medics . Give a pali rioter a vest with 'reporter' written on it and suddenly they are journalists . OH well , they better be careful milling about and MAYBE organizing rioters as they are probably observed by Israeli with high powered optics . .

Hamas put a 20 year old on the front lines and called it a "medic"?

Later that day, several hezbollahs stoned a woman for being raped.

Islam-women-650.jpg

08061afe909c202715b14e1c82f7bceb.jpg

63147696544e84ba54076330d325ca47--muslim-girls-muslim-women.jpg

b4d738cc98921d6ce75bcd8ce3d3d7d1--islam-muslim-muslim-women.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Then later on, they decided to toss a gay men off of rooftops, for being gay.
muslims-throw-gays-off-building.jpg

But somehow someway, we are now all of a sudden to believe the left wingers like that stupid ass Jessica care about muslim women and they really really care about "gay rights."

What we do know is Israel is the only ME country where being gay is not illegal, and women have rights.

Folks, do not ever get caught up in their virtue signaling. They do not stand for ANYTHING. Not one single thing.

They are all losers, and morons. Nothing, and I mean nothing dumber than left wing white women, and that includes liberal men.
----------------------------------------------------------- a simple bump , its what muslims do and dummies want to import it to the WESTERN World . Thanks OWL !!

Fascinating...

Yes dear, fascinating.... But...

Did YOU actually read the OP?

Your tirade is rather off topic don't you think?!?!

I read it all-------and played some peripheral roles
in similar events. That claim --"this is what the sniper saw...." is very
comical

What part of violate the no go zone don't you UNDERSTAND?
You think you have a right to tell people what to do on their own property?

You think its okay to murder care givers in cold blood?

How is someone aiding the wounded a threat?
If the terrorist who was shot survived he'd still be a terrorist threat right?
The NO GO zone is NOT the terrorist's property you idiot!

---------------------------------- they dress up in white coats and claim that they are medics but they organize the rioters but i know that their is no understanding in YOU Billo .
They dress up in white coats to let people know they are first responders, but you shoot them anyway. That's a war crime. As well as being sick and inhuman.
So if a thousand Palestinian terrorists all put on a white coat they are no longer terrorists?
By your logic all the Nazi military needed to do was land on the beaches of Britain all wearing white coats.
Ya, you're a real brain!

Forum List

Back