MK proposes paying non-Orthodox US Jews to immigrate to Israel

admonit

VIP Member
Nov 23, 2017
"Former US envoy Michael Oren says Reform, Conservative movements have failed to prevent assimilation, wants to bring 10,000 per year to preserve their Jewishness"
“Because someone who makes aliyah, settles here, marries and starts a family, will most likely have Jewish kids."
"If we brought a million Jews from the former Soviet Union, of course we’ll succeed in this too."

My opinion is even more radical: all Jews outside of Israel, not only American Jews, are doomed to assimilate.
Anyway his program looks too optimistic: Israel still is to successfully adopt tens of thousands of French Jews..

Well, I'm not sure this is an appropriate forum.

"Former US envoy Michael Oren says Reform, Conservative movements have failed to prevent assimilation, wants to bring 10,000 per year to preserve their Jewishness"
“Because someone who makes aliyah, settles here, marries and starts a family, will most likely have Jewish kids."
"If we brought a million Jews from the former Soviet Union, of course we’ll succeed in this too."

My opinion is even more radical: all Jews outside of Israel, not only American Jews, are doomed to assimilate.
Anyway his program looks too optimistic: Israel still is to successfully adopt tens of thousands of French Jews..

The only problem that I know about Jews from France is that the money they bring from abroad is not enough for a long period as they've planned.

In my neighborhood, it's a center of Orthodox immigrants, from Americas, France, some other languages. All seem to have become an integral part of the community pretty quickly and with no hassle ... :dunno:

Last edited:

The only problem that I know about Jews from France is that the money they bring from abroad is not enough for a long period as they've planned.

In my neighborhood, it's a center of Orthodox immigrants, from Americas, France, some other languages. All seem to have become an integral part of the community pretty quickly and with no hassle ... :dunno:
Their data show that a third of those who do end up immigrating don’t remain. They instead liquidate their assets in the Jewish state and return to French. They bring with them negative stories of their failed integration into Israeli society, which circulate amongst potential immigrants and may dissuade them from immigrating themselves
French immigration to Israel faltering due to integration failure

I fully support having all Jews from around the world migrate to Israel.

That way they will all be congregated into one small place.

And make implementing a final solution to the Jewish problem easier to facilitate. ... :cool:

And make implementing a final solution to the Jewish problem easier to facilitate. ... :cool:

If only all your friends were as honest as you.

I like my anti-Semites out and proud ... so much easier to target.

Last edited:

Their data show that a third of those who do end up immigrating don’t remain. They instead liquidate their assets in the Jewish state and return to French. They bring with them negative stories of their failed integration into Israeli society, which circulate amongst potential immigrants and may dissuade them from immigrating themselves
French immigration to Israel faltering due to integration failure

The article seems to be somewhat unspecific, in regards to anything that isn't related to real estate prices. But it really seems strange to me that people look for more identity tags than simply be Jews in their homeland.

I guess I'l have to ask our Synagogue gabay regarding the identity question.

My solution to the centuries old Jewish problem.

Would be to round up all Jews world wide, and find an island to quarantine them on.

There are several small islands in the world that could easily contain the 14 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of without interference, or neighbors wanting to attack them.

Several international gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any members of the Tribe from trying to escape their Hebrew island paradise.

This way the Jews would be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus an equitable Win = Win solution for both Jews and Gentiles. .....
PXFML-9R8rIYd7U3gJg01nJrBdgKmAzBs9isbE6nV3KRY7nz7SqprA76-L2QxezVlLD_2O4-ckOLgfhEZ0-W4YSCt-OfmXNX5_dr=s0-d-e1-ft

Isn't it great that goofy converts have a built-in mechanism for their Jew hatreds? It’s called Islamism.

And that rat with the diaper on his head, whom You quote,
has yet to come from the bunker in how many years?

Why the personal attacks?? ..... :dunno:

My idea of confining the world's Jews on an isolated island, seemed to be a humanitarian solution to the old age problem of the Jews not mixing well with the rest of the gentile world. .... :cool:

My solution to the centuries old Jewish problem.

Would be to round up all Jews world wide, and find an island to quarantine them on.

There are several small islands in the world that could easily contain the 14 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of without interference, or neighbors wanting to attack them.

Several international gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any members of the Tribe from trying to escape their Hebrew island paradise.

This way the Jews would be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus an equitable Win = Win solution for both Jews and Gentiles. .....
PXFML-9R8rIYd7U3gJg01nJrBdgKmAzBs9isbE6nV3KRY7nz7SqprA76-L2QxezVlLD_2O4-ckOLgfhEZ0-W4YSCt-OfmXNX5_dr=s0-d-e1-ft
How brave are some losers in their sweet dreams. :cool-45:

My idea of confining the world's Jews on an isolated island, seemed to be a humanitarian solution to the old age problem of the Jews not mixing well with the rest of the gentile world. .... :cool:

Why the feigned ignorance? You goofy converts don’t need to feign ignorance to be believable as ignorant.

.... :cool:

I'm really holding myself from posting videos of You guys drinking camel pee.
Humanitarian solution...reach this century first.:cool:

Well, I can recommend you and other haters of Jews the best "humanitarian solution" - an improved version of Russian roulette. The rules are very simple: you just need a six-shot revolver holding six bullets.. A visual practical guide is attached. Good luck! :cool-45:

Forum List

Back