Gays are not married while in my home!

No matter what the Federal or State government says, "gays" are not married couples while in my home... They are very welcome to visit; however, they will be treated as friends and acquaintances and not as married.

You are an idiot. They are married whether you like it or not.

No matter what the Federal or State government says, "gays" are not married couples while in my home... They are very welcome to visit; however, they will be treated as friends and acquaintances and not as married.

Yes, I'm sure you are in imminent danger of having your home soiled by homos...

lol....its not the homos.. he is all down with the homo stuff..just not the married ones

gay people talk weird 90% of the time..that bugs me more than anything else..they should cut that shit out..is funny for about 5 mins and then its just annoying

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still wondering why treating them as single people while in your home is such an issue, especially to them, because you don't provide their tax benefits nor do you provide them with any other benefit of being married.

And......................as far as gay being a "sin", exactly WHERE in the 10 Commandments does it say "thou shalt not be gay"?

As far as I can tell, the only thing the Bible says about being gay is that it is considered an "abomination", not a "sin".

And that's only in the OT, Jesus NEVER said anything against gays.

I thought all you Christian types believe that Jesus came to the world to replace the old ways (He didn't by the way, He came to expand them).

My sister is a lesbian and my daughters Godmother is a lesbian. They are two of the most caring, trustworthy, people I have ever known, and they will ALLWAYS be welcome in my home.

The fact is that all sorts of people can be "nice." That doesn't make their hang-ups better than that of my own. However, I would not allow them to sleep together in my home if they were staying over night. So people are always welcome; however as an example, smoking is not. My brother-in-law will go outside to smoke. When I send cards to friends who claim to be "homosexually married," I always send two separate cards. In that way, I am validating them as valued friends/individuals but not as a "couple."

It's not a "hangup". My sister has always been lesbian. When she was a little girl she was more male than most of the boys in her class. In sports she kicked all of their collective little butts and as she grew older she knew she was different.

She never felt comfortable around men. She is married to a wonderful lady and they have been together for over 18 years now, far longer than most of your "normal" guy and gal marriages.

The same go's for my daughters godmother. She too never was comfortable around men. She grew up in a devout Catholic family but nature is nature. Only a fool would believe that someone would choose to engage in a behavior that gets you killed in most countries of the world.

There is no choice, they are born that way and no amount of religious propaganda, psychological counseling or terror can change that. Even the Pope is beginning to figure that one out.

My sister is a lesbian and my daughters Godmother is a lesbian. They are two of the most caring, trustworthy, people I have ever known, and they will ALLWAYS be welcome in my home.

The fact is that all sorts of people can be "nice." That doesn't make their hang-ups better than that of my own. However, I would not allow them to sleep together in my home if they were staying over night. So people are always welcome; however as an example, smoking is not. My brother-in-law will go outside to smoke. When I send cards to friends who claim to be "homosexually married," I always send two separate cards. In that way, I am validating them as valued friends/individuals but not as a "couple."

It's not a "hangup". My sister has always been lesbian. When she was a little girl she was more male than most of the boys in her class. In sports she kicked all of their collective little butts and as she grew older she knew she was different.

She never felt comfortable around men. She is married to a wonderful lady and they have been together for over 18 years now, far longer than most of your "normal" guy and gal marriages.

The same go's for my daughters godmother. She too never was comfortable around men. She grew up in a devout Catholic family but nature is nature. Only a fool would believe that someone would choose to engage in a behavior that gets you killed in most countries of the world.

There is no choice, they are born that way and no amount of religious propaganda, psychological counseling or terror can change that. Even the Pope is beginning to figure that one out.

Holy crap........................Westwall and I agree on something.

He's right. You don't "choose" to be gay, you are born that way. Swiss scientists have done brain scans of gays and straights and found that the gays have brains that are wired differently than what the brains of straights are.

He's right. You don't "choose" to be gay, you are born that way. Swiss scientists have done brain scans of gays and straights and found that the gays have brains that are wired differently than what the brains of straights are.

If that is so, doesn't it imply that such 'wiring' could be reconfigured to 'normal'? What would the moral implications be of such an option being available to those so abnormally (in the technical sense of the world) wired?

If that is so, doesn't it imply that such 'wiring' could be reconfigured to 'normal'? What would the moral implications be of such an option being available to those so abnormally (in the technical sense of the world) wired?

I don't know about morally, but I don't doubt that a few people who thought they were hell bound would be interested in rewiring.

I doubt if you have any gay married couples as friends who would want to sleep in your home.

Little Nipps

Due to your shallow mindedness and hatred, I'm sure gays do not consider you married either

Considering how little we currently know about the brain, "rewiring" would be almost impossible at this point.

What are the "moral" implications of such an option? None if the person chooses to be rewired, quite a few if a person is rewired against their will.

And considering what the Pope has said about gays, is it a sure bet that they're going to hell (in response to BDBoop's post)?

I don't know about morally, but I don't doubt that a few people who thought they were hell bound would be interested in rewiring.

Would "hell bound" be required for such a decision?

Considering how little we currently know about the brain, "rewiring" would be almost impossible at this point.

If determining beyond a doubt that it is a matter of "wiring" is possible, then manipulating said wiring cannot be impossible, if inexact.

If determining beyond a doubt that it is a matter of "wiring" is possible, then manipulating said wiring cannot be impossible, if inexact.

Considering how complicated the brain is, manipulating the wiring in the brain if it's inexact can result in said individual becoming a vegetable or worse.

If you can't get it right, don't do it, and we don't have the understanding, ability or knowledge of how to do it right.

Which is more beneficial to society, a vegetable zombie, or a self aware gay person who can come up with new (and possibly good) ideas?

No, it doesn't. That would be like rewiring someone so they prefer cats to dogs. It simply can't be done. And, more to the point, why should it? Why this incessant need to "change" gay people? Why are you so afraid of them? The way I look at it they are leaving more women for me!:lol:

I am personally concerned that people like Little Nipps are allowed to marry.

Close minded religious radicals who spread hate should not be encouraged to breed. It only spreads the hate

The problem is once again unintended consequences. What happens if there is a 50/50 chance the rewired becomes a sociopath because of the procedure? What if it changes them to a pedophile? Etc. etc. etc. Far better to leave them as God intended, no?

I am personally concerned that people like Little Nipps are allowed to marry.

Close minded religious radicals who spread hate should not be encouraged to breed. It only spreads the hate

They're just as dangerous as the closed minded zealots on the left. Going to ban their breeding too? You collectivists always seem ready to dictate for everyone else. I see that as a problem too.

Forum List

Back