Gay Trump Supporter Scott Pressler Says He’s Been Bed Ridden For Over a Month with Rare Blood Disease in Heartbreaking Video

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he's my bro. first my bro Elias Theodorou went down. now this. it's too much

• Banned
Homo's are afflicted with all kinds of bizarre and rare diseases due to their animalistic abnormal sexual proclivities. .... :cuckoo:
as opposed to Muslims who are physically and mentally healthy, not to mention their "Victims"

I guess he hasn't much going for him if he has to be identified as a Trump supporter to make is story interesting.

The anus is not a sex organ. It's a poop chute and if you fuck it you're probably gonna get some kind of bacterial infection. Dummies.

Scott Pressler says the only way he could work for right wingers was to accept invitations to stay in stranger's homes. Most people who engage in that behavior on a regular basis eventually end up with some sort of sexually tranmitted disease. He had to know it was a risk he was taking. I hope all the MAGAs he has had relations with have been warned they should be tested.

Thank you for this. I had noticed that Scott didn't seem as active on social media as he used to be. Prayers up for him and his family and medical providers. He is a remarkable young man.
Yeah, remarkable that he didnt get many other diseases of fecal bacteria...

It is depressing how many really cruel and unkind people are on the internet. Ya'll all have a nice evening anyway.
How is being scientific cruel? I am stating a fact, that if you do things unclean, you get a disease. Idiots like you are the reason why homosexuality is rampant...

Forum List

Back