Zone1 Gay Orgy at Catholic Church in Poland.

HOMEYDONTPLAY.gif
This is a discussion for grownups Dook.

This is a discussion for grownups Dook.
If you were a grown up, you'd post where your farcical assertions could be berated properly instead

of having to hold back on insulting your ignorance for posting such an obvious lie from a fraudulent source.

Link doesn't even work for me. Maybe it only works in Communist bloc countries. :D

Okay, I got to read it, and it's all based on supposition and anonymous sources from August.

I call bullshit and this is just political propaganda.

"based on the accounts of its sources in local law enforcement, and is believed to have taken place in August."

"The party was reportedly"

"The curia later said its findings “so far differ from the information presented by some media,” "

Okay, first off, your dumb Canuck ass is taking Russian Pravda as gospel. That's where you're messing up.

Poland scares the shit out of Putin, and rightfully so. They do not mess around, and are quite militarily capable.

Polacks don't start swilling vodka at noon, (like Russia and Ukraine) they keep on fighting with a vengeance.

PS: There is not a lot of difference between Roman Catholic and Russian Orthodox churches.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back