Gay dads may make better parents according to a major new study

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the thing: You know all them stats about how fucked up Boys turn out when it is a single-parent home? Well, those studies are ALL based on the single parent being a WOMAN (if you will pardon the expression).

When the single parent is a man - even a gay man - all of those horrific statistics - school dropouts, petty crime, truancy, substance abuse - they all go away. The most important factor is not whether it is a single parent household; it's whether there is a man in the house.

Uh huh. Gay dads rock. Let's hear from the kids ten, fifteen years from now.

More proof that gay men play an integral role is providing homes for the more than 125,000 children awaiting adoption is the US ( Foster care in the U.S. - number of children waiting for adoption 2018 | Statista )

Highlights of the study:

The study looked at a total of 92 fathers as well as their 46 children, each aged between 1 and 6 years of age. The families were all adoptive, and mainly came together using adoption services of the Centre intégré universitaire de santé et de services sociaux (CIUSSS)

Approximately 1/3 of the children in the care of CIUSS are adopted by gay fathers, which has been legal in Quebec since 2002.

What researchers found were that these parents were highly involved in their children’s lives, with both parents sharing the duties.

Both parents also displayed a wider palette of expression with their children versus straight couples. “They could be playmates, caregivers, protectors, role models, morality guides,” noted Feugé.

View attachment 323044

“What’s really interesting is that they don’t conform to roles of conventional fathers,” added Feugé. “They were able to redefine and propose new models of cultural notions of paternity and masculinity.”

No surprise, the source is a blatantly pro-faggot lies and propaganda site, and the “study” which it sites makes some seriously implausible stretches, not at all supported by the actual evidence, to support the premise that faggots make better fathers than sane men. And they don't even address the issues that result from a child being deprived of a mother.

The pro-pervert bunch always hope that nobody will examine the basis for absurd claims such as this that they try to make.

I suppose the premise that faggots can make better fathers can be supported, if you approach it from the interests of chicken hawks who desire easier prey.

PP_Straitjacket.png

Daddy, when I see Susie I get a boner, but not when I look a jimmy.

PP - what the hell does that mean?

More proof that gay men play an integral role is providing homes for the more than 125,000 children awaiting adoption is the US ( Foster care in the U.S. - number of children waiting for adoption 2018 | Statista )

Highlights of the study:

The study looked at a total of 92 fathers as well as their 46 children, each aged between 1 and 6 years of age. The families were all adoptive, and mainly came together using adoption services of the Centre intégré universitaire de santé et de services sociaux (CIUSSS)

Approximately 1/3 of the children in the care of CIUSS are adopted by gay fathers, which has been legal in Quebec since 2002.

What researchers found were that these parents were highly involved in their children’s lives, with both parents sharing the duties.

Both parents also displayed a wider palette of expression with their children versus straight couples. “They could be playmates, caregivers, protectors, role models, morality guides,” noted Feugé.

View attachment 323044

“What’s really interesting is that they don’t conform to roles of conventional fathers,” added Feugé. “They were able to redefine and propose new models of cultural notions of paternity and masculinity.”
I‘m glad I never had to explain having parents of the same sex to friends when I was growing up. lol
And when was that? It might come as a surprise to you but kids today don't have a problem with it, probobly know someone who is gay or someone who has same sex parents
Despite the push from you and the gay community to normalize their odd behavior, kids know it’s weird.

Thank you for that brilliant and informative commentary on the issue. You must have numerous advanced degrees from top notch universities in child psychology, sociology and human sexuality. We are so impressed by your vast knowledge about what kids know. Please tell us more

So tell me.
Why do liberals and kids use gay as a slur if it's a okay to take it up the poop chute?

They started out with a predetermined outcome. No surprise there.
And you know that how exactly?

Read the alleged “study”. Look at the leaps they took from what they were able to objectively observe, to the premise that they are trying to extrapolate therefrom.

It's a case where you just do not get from A to B, unless you are really, really determined to try to force A to prove B.

…or someone who has same sex parents…

A biological impossibility.

It takes a man and a woman, a father and a mother, to produce a child. It also takes a father and a mother to properly raise a child.

Madness, perversion, and evil cannot trump hard science.

I'm reminded of a scene in a movie titled Student Bodies. Ever see it? It was a parody of the teen-slasher-movie genre. There's a scene in which all the possible suspects are gathered together. Among them, a very creepy, janitor character, played by a very bizarre-looking actor, with some very odd physical deformities. The law-enforcement officer asks a series of questions to rule out various suspects, dismissing those for whom the answer is affirmative. One of the questions asks if your parents were the same sex, whereupon the creepy, psysically-deformed janitor is dismissed.

1586820337609.png

Last edited:

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

I‘m glad I never had to explain having parents of the same sex to friends when I was growing up. lol
And when was that? It might come as a surprise to you but kids today don't have a problem with it, probobly know someone who is gay or someone who has same sex parents
That's the whole point of exposing children to degeneracy early. It's normal and natural for a man to be taking their pants down.

Us faggots?? What exactly do you think that you know about me? Are you really so fucking stupid as to assume something about my sexuality based on my politics. And no, I will not confirm or deny anything about my sexuality because that would only validate you bigotry

There is a lot about you, that you make very obvious from your posts, your denials of these things notwithstanding.

If the insufficiently-massive item of slip-on footwear is the correct size, put it on.

Domestic violence and divorce rates are extremely high in the gay community.. why do you ask? because it’s on fucking natural

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

And when was that? It might come as a surprise to you but kids today don't have a problem with it

Is that why gay kids get beat up a lot?
People criminally assault gay kids because they have been taught bigotry from an early age and have had a bad upbringing.

People here dont [sic] care about what you stick up your ass, @TheProgressivePatriot, we don’t like you involving children.

And even if we're not allowed to say it, we all know why it is that you're so obsessed with dragging children into this sick shit.

Placing unwanted children in good homes to be raised by people who love them and want them is a good thing. At least they will not be taught to adopt trashy habits like calling people "faggots" and making obscene sexual references. I had a co-worker who was gay and adopted a baby boy. This man was a Sunday school teacher.

They started out with a predetermined outcome. No surprise there.
And you know that how exactly?
Do you think there was any way in the universe that they would come out with a statement that gay dads aren't superior dads?
No.
Is that supposed to be an answer? What evidence do you have that the study was biased in any way? It is just the latest in a long line of studies on same sex parenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back