Gay dads may make better parents according to a major new study

Status
Not open for further replies.

More proof that gay men play an integral role is providing homes for the more than 125,000 children awaiting adoption is the US ( Foster care in the U.S. - number of children waiting for adoption 2018 | Statista )

Highlights of the study:

The study looked at a total of 92 fathers as well as their 46 children, each aged between 1 and 6 years of age. The families were all adoptive, and mainly came together using adoption services of the Centre intégré universitaire de santé et de services sociaux (CIUSSS)

Approximately 1/3 of the children in the care of CIUSS are adopted by gay fathers, which has been legal in Quebec since 2002.

What researchers found were that these parents were highly involved in their children’s lives, with both parents sharing the duties.

Both parents also displayed a wider palette of expression with their children versus straight couples. “They could be playmates, caregivers, protectors, role models, morality guides,” noted FeugĂ©.

View attachment 323044

“What’s really interesting is that they don’t conform to roles of conventional fathers,” added FeugĂ©. “They were able to redefine and propose new models of cultural notions of paternity and masculinity.”
I‘m glad I never had to explain having parents of the same sex to friends when I was growing up. lol
And when was that? It might come as a surprise to you but kids today don't have a problem with it, probobly know someone who is gay or someone who has same sex parents
Despite the push from you and the gay community to normalize their odd behavior, kids know it’s weird.

Thank you for that brilliant and informative commentary on the issue. You must have numerous advanced degrees from top notch universities in child psychology, sociology and human sexuality. We are so impressed by your vast knowledge about what kids know. Please tell us more
Nope. I’m just a straight guy who doesn’t think you faggots should be targeting children.
Us faggots?? What exactly do you think that you know about me? Are you really so fucking stupid as to assume something about my sexuality based on my politics. And no, I will not confirm or deny anything about my sexuality because that would only validate you bigotry
Says the bigots who are anti Christians.....Too fucking funny....

More proof that gay men play an integral role is providing homes for the more than 125,000 children awaiting adoption is the US ( Foster care in the U.S. - number of children waiting for adoption 2018 | Statista )

Highlights of the study:

The study looked at a total of 92 fathers as well as their 46 children, each aged between 1 and 6 years of age. The families were all adoptive, and mainly came together using adoption services of the Centre intégré universitaire de santé et de services sociaux (CIUSSS)

Approximately 1/3 of the children in the care of CIUSS are adopted by gay fathers, which has been legal in Quebec since 2002.

What researchers found were that these parents were highly involved in their children’s lives, with both parents sharing the duties.

Both parents also displayed a wider palette of expression with their children versus straight couples. “They could be playmates, caregivers, protectors, role models, morality guides,” noted FeugĂ©.

View attachment 323044

“What’s really interesting is that they don’t conform to roles of conventional fathers,” added FeugĂ©. “They were able to redefine and propose new models of cultural notions of paternity and masculinity.”
LOL. There was also a study about black dads being better. Fag fail. Sorry.

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

I‘m glad I never had to explain having parents of the same sex to friends when I was growing up. lol
And when was that? It might come as a surprise to you but kids today don't have a problem with it, probobly know someone who is gay or someone who has same sex parents
Despite the push from you and the gay community to normalize their odd behavior, kids know it’s weird.

Thank you for that brilliant and informative commentary on the issue. You must have numerous advanced degrees from top notch universities in child psychology, sociology and human sexuality. We are so impressed by your vast knowledge about what kids know. Please tell us more
Nope. I’m just a straight guy who doesn’t think you faggots should be targeting children.
Us faggots?? What exactly do you think that you know about me? Are you really so fucking stupid as to assume something about my sexuality based on my politics. And no, I will not confirm or deny anything about my sexuality because that would only validate you bigotry
I’m done with you.

While you try to normalize getting fucked in the ass by other guys, I’ll be here to post a sense of normalcy.

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Gay dads make better parents.

These are gay fathers who wanted children so badly they were willing to go through a hell of a lot of paperwork to get children into their homes.

Why would it be a surprise to find them doing a good job ?

Were the gas parents compared to adoptive parents or just regular parents ?

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

You don't have to we already know.
The only thing that you know is that you don't know anything.

"What researchers found were that these parents were highly involved in their children’s lives, with both parents sharing the duties. Both parents also displayed a wider palette of expression with their children versus straight couples. “They could be playmates, caregivers, protectors, role models, morality guides,” noted FeugĂ©."

That sounds like completely subjective criteria, which means it is not a legitimate analysis. Typical leftist social "science" research.

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Damn, PP, you ARE a messed up loon! But thanks for the laughs, ya buttsniffer.......

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Gay fathers are fathers by choice, so it is reasonable to think that they would be good, attentive fathers.

Ill

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

was it your mom or dad?

Poor kid. If one gay dad isn't enough, he needs two of them. The kid's butt is so sore growing up, he's bent over at the waist for life and can't find a girlfriend as as long as they let him live.

In my view it's deeply wrong to intentionally deprive a child of what they need, which is a father AND a mother, one of each. Not two of one or two of the other. But we live in a twisted, upside-down world, so I don't expect most people to agree with that, and I do expect to get attacked for saying it. Doesn't bother me, I know truth is often offensive.

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

And when was that? It might come as a surprise to you but kids today don't have a problem with it

Is that why gay kids get beat up a lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back