Gay dads may make better parents according to a major new study

Status
Not open for further replies.
People here dont [sic] care about what you stick up your ass, @TheProgressivePatriot, we don’t like you involving children.

And even if we're not allowed to say it, we all know why it is that you're so obsessed with dragging children into this sick shit.

Placing unwanted children in good homes to be raised by people who love them and want them is a good thing. At least they will not be taught to adopt trashy habits like calling people "faggots" and making obscene sexual references. I had a co-worker who was gay and adopted a baby boy. This man was a Sunday school teacher.

Same here. A former colleague of mine who owns several furniture stores in Los Angeles adopted a baby girl along with his long time partner, and they are two of the best parents that I've ever seen.

My wife and I have kept their child on occasion when they have had to travel on business, and she is well behaved, and is very well provided for, better than most children.

Another friend, a retired white school principal adopted a black child many years ago, when gay people had to stay in the closet to be safe from those like some of the ones commenting in this thread. He is now in his late 80's, bedridden, and his adopted son does everything for him.

These people are parents BY CHOICE, and were deemed as having the necessary means and the right environment to be good parents and have done a far better job than many other so called "traditional" parents that I've seen in my own lifetime. I'm retired and on the board of one the largest non profit organizations in Southern California, that helps people in need and have seen some awful, so called "regular" parents who should not even have a dog, let alone kids.

The homophobic nonsense that some are posting in this thread, is plain misinformed ignorance on the part of some people.
LOL see kid the problem lies not with the gay parents but with the childs inability to deal with homosexuality since they are straight born of straight parents. This leads to psychological dysfunction in the children then they end up dropping out of school running away or hanging themselves

Well, "kid", I haven't read anywhere about a child who grew up with gay parents, shooting up a public school or becoming a mass murderer, or even a child molester.

Have you?

And, of the gay parents that I do know, none have parented children who hung themselves or dropped out of school.

What I do know is that
the adoption process (at least in my state) requires thorough background checking and actual observation of the home that the child is to be placed in.

And if those criteria, among other necessary living conditions are questionable, there will be no adoption.
The only reason you do not see the depression and suicide of same sex parents children is you do not want to look

You have no morals or children as you are and always will be a dead limb on the tree of life even if you do steal someone else child

You are already dead
People here dont [sic] care about what you stick up your ass, @TheProgressivePatriot, we don’t like you involving children.

And even if we're not allowed to say it, we all know why it is that you're so obsessed with dragging children into this sick shit.

Placing unwanted children in good homes to be raised by people who love them and want them is a good thing. At least they will not be taught to adopt trashy habits like calling people "faggots" and making obscene sexual references. I had a co-worker who was gay and adopted a baby boy. This man was a Sunday school teacher.

Same here. A former colleague of mine who owns several furniture stores in Los Angeles adopted a baby girl along with his long time partner, and they are two of the best parents that I've ever seen.

My wife and I have kept their child on occasion when they have had to travel on business, and she is well behaved, and is very well provided for, better than most children.

Another friend, a retired white school principal adopted a black child many years ago, when gay people had to stay in the closet to be safe from those like some of the ones commenting in this thread. He is now in his late 80's, bedridden, and his adopted son does everything for him.

These people are parents BY CHOICE, and were deemed as having the necessary means and the right environment to be good parents and have done a far better job than many other so called "traditional" parents that I've seen in my own lifetime. I'm retired and on the board of one the largest non profit organizations in Southern California, that helps people in need and have seen some awful, so called "regular" parents who should not even have a dog, let alone kids.

The homophobic nonsense that some are posting in this thread, is plain misinformed ignorance on the part of some people.
LOL see kid the problem lies not with the gay parents but with the childs inability to deal with homosexuality since they are straight born of straight parents. This leads to psychological dysfunction in the children then they end up dropping out of school running away or hanging themselves

Well, "kid", I haven't read anywhere about a child who grew up with gay parents, shooting up a public school or becoming a mass murderer, or even a child molester.

Have you?

And, of the gay parents that I do know, none have parented children who hung themselves or dropped out of school.

What I do know is that
the adoption process (at least in my state) requires thorough background checking and actual observation of the home that the child is to be placed in.

And if those criteria, among other necessary living conditions are questionable, there will be no adoption.
The only reason you do not see the depression and suicide of same sex parents children is you do not want to look

You have no morals or children as you are and always will be a dead limb on the tree of life even if you do steal someone else child

You are already dead

ROFLMAO!
Whenever I see someone like you who passes judgement on the morals of complete strangers, it is usually a sure bet that there is some filthy laundry in their own closet.

My wife and I have a grown son and daughter as well as 3 grandchildren. And none of them were taught your kind of ignorance.

If a child with NO parents has an opportunity to be adopted into a caring and nurturing environment, even if it is with same sex parents versus life in the orphanage system, you actually believe the latter to be better?

That's crazy.

I read your link, because I am always willing to hear how others think. If you are capable of doing the same, here is some fact checked information.

So in other words you do not care about the depression and suicides of the children of gay vgv parents. Also unless your dna is passed to your children you are a dead limb, all adoptive parents are

I care about the outcome of all children, but I don't think you do.

I put very little credence in the studies of bigots who have been widely debunked by far more credible scholars on this subject. I looked up the person that published the information that you posted, and he is nothing more than a bible thumping, moralizing, psuedo science pusher.

Has it e ever occurred to you that if not for the system of adoption, far too many children would be wards of the state?

Or does THAT matter to you?
There are zero infants that go unadopted by straight parents in fact there is a long line so pay attention and stop putting fist in your holes

That is a flat out lie. You are so busy devoting your time to being an ignorant, homophobic bigot, that it prohibits you from doing any real fact finding.

If there is a "long line" of adoptive parents waiting to adopt, it is because of necessary screening, and not every couple is eligible.

As far as "putting fists in holes", it is beginning to sound like you have a secret shame and are projecting.

Cancer from gay fisting

I'm not gay, you troll. But unlike you, I do not judge people based on their personal choices.
You also do not care if the children with gay parents hang themselves, which is sickly of you

And I documented the reason you dumb shit. YOU have blood on your hands
Who's blood is on my hands twitty

If you are really to stupid to know, I'm not going to waist my time schooling you

If these researchers found the opposite was true, that gay men are not as good parents as straight men, they would never be allowed to publish their findings, they would lose their academic jobs, and they would never again get research grants.

Prove me wrong.
You prove your assertion, which seems to be rooted in pure speculation.
I know it is true and so do you, and so does everyone else.
Please note that your post begins with the word "if." Speculative Demonstrate that this situation has actually occurred in the real world.

Same-sex partners have the same problem. In the case of two men, there is the lack of a female role model. Any daughters will grow up not knowing how women are to behave in a marriage. Any sons will grow up not knowing how to relate to women in the mother-son relationship.

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead

ROFLMAO!
Whenever I see someone like you who passes judgement on the morals of complete strangers, it is usually a sure bet that there is some filthy laundry in their own closet.

My wife and I have a grown son and daughter as well as 3 grandchildren. And none of them were taught your kind of ignorance.

If a child with NO parents has an opportunity to be adopted into a caring and nurturing environment, even if it is with same sex parents versus life in the orphanage system, you actually believe the latter to be better?

That's crazy.

I read your link, because I am always willing to hear how others think. If you are capable of doing the same, here is some fact checked information.

So in other words you do not care about the depression and suicides of the children of gay vgv parents. Also unless your dna is passed to your children you are a dead limb, all adoptive parents are

I put very little credence in the studies of bigots who have been widely debunked by far more credible scholars on this subject. I looked up the person that published the information that you posted, and he is nothing more than a bible thumping, moralizing, psuedo science pusher.

Has it e ever occurred to you that if not for the system of adoption, far too many children would be wards of the state?

There are zero infants that go unadopted by straight parents in fact there is a long line so pay attention and stop putting fist in your holes

That is a flat out lie. You are so busy devoting your time to being an ignorant, homophobic bigot, that it prohibits you from doing any real fact finding.

If there is a "long line" of adoptive parents waiting to adopt, it is because of necessary screening, and not every couple is eligible.

As far as "putting fists in holes", it is beginning to sound like you have a secret shame and are projecting.

Cancer from gay fisting

I'm not gay, you troll. But unlike you, I do not judge people based on their personal choices.
You also do not care if the children with gay parents hang themselves, which is sickly of you

Kids with gay parents don't hang themselves to any greater extent than other kids do. The instances seem to stem from harassment and bullying of kids who are themselves gay by others, not children of gay parents.

School allowed anti-gay abuse of teen, lawsuit claims. What can we do about the bullies and harassers?

Wrong
Jump to search
Suicide rates in LGBTQ+ People
Research has found that attempted suicide rates and suicidal ideation among lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, etc. (LGBT) youth is significantly higher than among the general population.[1] LGBT youth have the highest rate of suicide attempts.[2]
The passage of laws that discriminate against LGBT people have been shown to have significant negative impacts on the physical and mental health and well-being of LGBT youth; for example, depression and drug use among LGBT people have been shown to increase significantly after the passage of discriminatory laws.[3] By contrast, the passage of laws that recognize LGBT people as equal with regard to civil rights may have significant positive impacts on the physical and mental health and well-being of LGBT youth; for example, a study of nationwide data from across the United States from January 1999 to December 2015 revealed that the establishment of same-sex marriage is associated with a significant reduction in the rate of attempted suicide among children, with the effect being concentrated among children of a minority sexual orientation (LGB youth), resulting in approximately 134,000 fewer children attempting suicide each year in the United States.[4]

This thread is about gay parents, not about LGBT youth, whatever the sexual orientation of their parents. Unconfuse yourself.
Parenting involves children, really and if the children are depressed to the point of suicide as often as the children of gay parents are then the parents are not very good at parenting.

All you care about is the rights of gay adults, you do not actually care about the children involved which is why you are a dead limb. I knew this was the case but you just proved it. All you care about are gay parents, the children are secondary to you.

Real parents put their children first in all situations, but you will never know that thankfully
Why are you trying so hard to convince us was a dumb shit you are? You can stop now. We are indeed convinced
You never mentioned if your AIDS test was positive

1473087567-f3b4e839ea31cfdcd441e63ecd6c466d-600x337.jpg

If these researchers found the opposite was true, that gay men are not as good parents as straight men, they would never be allowed to publish their findings, they would lose their academic jobs, and they would never again get research grants.

Prove me wrong.
You prove your assertion, which seems to be rooted in pure speculation.
I know it is true and so do you, and so does everyone else.
Please note that your post begins with the word "if." Speculative Demonstrate that this situation has actually occurred in the real world.
If you had an AIDS test

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead

ROFLMAO!

That's crazy.

Cancer from gay fisting

And I documented the reason you dumb shit. YOU have blood on your hands
Who's blood is on my hands twitty

If you are really to stupid to know, I'm not going to waist my time schooling you
Well there you go again ignoring me

2016_aids_facts_en.png

Same-sex partners have the same problem. In the case of two men, there is the lack of a female role model. Any daughters will grow up not knowing how women are to behave in a marriage. Any sons will grow up not knowing how to relate to women in the mother-son relationship.
Bullshit!! Men and won do much of the same things and the parents are not the only role models It is not 1950m anymore

Bullshit!! Men and won do much of the same things and the parents are not the only role models It is not 1950m anymore
I'm sorry, but you're wrong.

He is never wrong he has an ass full of cum

Be serious please

Men and women both have a valuable role to play in the raising of a child. An adoption agency should always give preference in placing a child with traditional male-female married couples. This placing of children with homosexuals will have long term negative effects.

Have you been delusional for long?

Oh sorry, you can't know can you

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead

Have you?

What I do know is that

You are already dead

ROFLMAO!

That's crazy.

Cancer from gay fisting

You're a lying troll.

You didn't read your own link. This is a excerpt from it:

"Sullins emphasizes that nothing in his research suggests that homosexuals are less wise or loving parents than heterosexuals. Rather, the problems could stem from children lacking access to one or both of their biological parents: “As loving and caring as two mothers are, neither of them is a man.”

Unquote.
Even an adopted child in a household comprised of a male and female could experience the same sense of feeling detached from having at least one biological parent.

You're a homophobic ass.

Please explain how I'm wrong.

Men and women both have a valuable role to play in the raising of a child. An adoption agency should always give preference in placing a child with traditional male-female married couples. This placing of children with homosexuals will have long term negative effects.
Horseshit! The research says differently!!

Scientists can't be relied on because gay lobby pressure them for pro-gay results.

Scientists can't be relied on because gay lobby pressure them for pro-gay results.
More inane equine excrement

See post 220 Slick. Tell us how those peer reviewed studies are fake . Give it your best shot. You're just another ignorant ass weighing in on something that you know nothing about and do not have the emotional maturity or intellectual capacity to learn about

Sodomites can't be good parents because they can't love themselves, and by consequence can't love others, specially adopted children.

Can't love themselves because they allow other man to torture them thru anal intercourse, making them suffer, being humiliated with bad treatment, listening bad words and insults by the other man.

No idea how a psychologist can call "normal" to such behavior of a person accepting to be treated like garbage. It happens, it is called masochism, and somehow feel "pleasure" with pain. But surely is not normal behavior.

Is that what sodomites will teach those children with their "example"?

Come on, man, be more reasonable and do whatever you want with your body, but DO NOT pass such a horrible humiliation to children, DO NOT teach them that being tortured by another man is the right thing for humans. A parent must pass the best teaching starting with their own example, and being a sodomite is the worst of the worst example to be given to children.

At least many men who are bisexual hide their obscure life and keep providing best education to their children. Even when having that kind of extra-marital relationship is not decent, at least they don't want their children to follow thru their example such kind of perversion.

But, a couple of homosexuals rising children, in my opinion must be considered a crime against humanity.

Certain subjects bring out the worst of humanity, especially in a forum like this one.

I think that is what you are seeing in this thread.

Frankly, it is an impossible task to even attempt any intelligent discussion with such antiquated ignorance.

Last edited:
Thank you for endorsing equality. You seem to be one of the more rational and reasonable people here. But traditional role of father? Traditional roles are no long so obvious. Men and women do many of the same things from mowing the lawn and fixing the car, to cooking and child care- to flying planes. Kids need parents who are nurturing and in a stable relationship. They do not need a mother and a father

Yeah...except every study (real study) ever done for the past 50 years says the exact opposite.
The most successful environment for a child that produces productive adults is the traditional family unit. The percentages are overwhelming. And can only be ignored when people want to.

See post 220 Slick. Tell us how those peer reviewed studies are fake . Give it your best shot. You're just another ignorant ass weighing in on something that you know nothing about and do not have the emotional maturity or intellectual capacity to learn about

Sodomites can't be good parents because they can't love themselves, and by consequence can't love others, specially adopted children.

Can't love themselves because they allow other man to torture them thru anal intercourse, making them suffer, being humiliated with bad treatment, listening bad words and insults by the other man.

No idea how a psychologist can call "normal" to such behavior of a person accepting to be treated like garbage. It happens, it is called masochism, and somehow feel "pleasure" with pain. But surely is not normal behavior.

Is that what sodomites will teach those children with their "example"?

Come on, man, be more reasonable and do whatever you want with your body, but DO NOT pass such a horrible humiliation to children, DO NOT teach them that being tortured by another man is the right thing for humans. A parent must pass the best teaching starting with their own example, and being a sodomite is the worst of the worst example to be given to children.

At least many men who are bisexual hide their obscure life and keep providing best education to their children. Even when having that kind of extra-marital relationship is not decent, at least they don't want their children to follow thru their example such kind of perversion.

But, a couple of homosexuals rising children, in my opinion must be considered a crime against humanity.
Good fucking god man!! Get a grip!! Where are you getting this shit from? Gay people can't love themselves? Teaching kids what? The example is to be yourself and except your self for who you are, and to accept others for who they are? You seem to have some serious issues and a tenuous grasp of reality-at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back