Gay Couple Says Waitress Told Them 'We Don't Serve Fags Here'

You'll have to ask SeaWytch the answer to the first. It's her fanciful story.

The second is obvious. The mentally ill cannot enter into a valid contract.
How does mental illness effect fertility? Is procreation a requirement for a marriage license?

And you claimed that in vitro fertilization would result in a "purely homosexual child". Could you explain how this is possible? Does a child's sexual orientation result from the means of conception?

You are confused, but then again, that's to be expected isn't it?

Again, it's not me that made up the tail, it's SeaWytch. You'll have to ask her.

you still haven't stated how and where procreation is a condition of a marriage certificate.

I know the deflection works better for you, but how 'bout it bubbalah?

You'll have to ask SeaWytch the answer to the first. It's her fanciful story.

The second is obvious. The mentally ill cannot enter into a valid contract.
How does mental illness effect fertility? Is procreation a requirement for a marriage license?

And you claimed that in vitro fertilization would result in a "purely homosexual child". Could you explain how this is possible? Does a child's sexual orientation result from the means of conception?

Again, it's not me that made up the tail, it's SeaWytch. You'll have to ask her.
Is procreation a requirement for a marriage license?

Is mental capacity a requirement for a valid contract?

You don't have an answer so you go off on a rant.

Did you realize that male and females coupling is responsible for every human being that has ever walked the face of the earth?

Male/Male coupling = Zero

Female/Female coupling = Zero

Nope, same sex and male/female couples are no where near the same, but I do await you're next rant though.

As there is -0- chance all humans will be born gay, what is the concern?

And it's us straights who give birth to gays ...

Those who hate gays and are afraid of their own sexuality should be blaming themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Some us would like them to seek help, while others enable their obsessive compulsive behaviors.

Glad I could help.

Yes, but please take a stab at answering my original question;' is procreation a requirement for a marriage license?

Last edited:
Yes, but please take a stab at answering my original question;' is procreation a requirement for a marriage license?

Nope, never said it was.

Carry on

Your turn

Why is it that the marriage contract is limited to two parties by the force of law.

So it isn't. Big of you to finally admit that your "arguments" are strawmen.

Nope, never said it was.

Carry on

Your turn

Why is it that the marriage contract is limited to two parties by the force of law.
However, on every thread where gay marriage comes up, your replies are all about procreation. :D Pretty funny how you run away from that ditch now. :D

Nope, never said it was.

Carry on

Your turn

However, on every thread where gay marriage comes up, your replies are all about procreation. :D Pretty funny how you run away from that ditch now. :D

And run right into another Strawman...polygamy and/or incest. One trick ponies.

Nope, never said it was.

Carry on

Your turn

My replies are all about the differences in the demographic groups.

That has been pointed out time after time after time.

Nature made the black man equal to the white man to the brown man

Nature made it necessary for males to couple with females to create population through sex within the couple. Every human that ever walked the planet is due to this

Nature made it impossible for same sex couples to create population through sex within the couple. No human being has ever walked this planet thanks to same sex coupling. Never has, never will.

Remind me again how these two demographic groups are the same?

Like Lefthandedness...people used to hate and fear lefthanded people too.
I was not aware of several millennia -old religious condemnations and prohibitions of left-handed-ness...

I was not aware that left-handed-ness could lead to life-threatening diseases and infections...

I was not aware that left-handed-ness could contribute heavily to the degeneracy and depravity and emasculation and ennervating and sissi-fying of a nation or people...

Wadda know... ya learn sumfin' new every day!

Homosexuality doesn't either. OTOH, behavior can and does.

And behavior is a choice.

As for "sissy-dying, just go watch monster trucks, redneck tv shows, spit and say fuck a lot. No one will suspect.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Thank you for your feedback...

Nope, never said it was.

Carry on

Your turn

And run right into another Strawman...polygamy and/or incest. One trick ponies.

Afraid?

Nope, never said it was.

Carry on

Your turn

Nature made it necessary for males to couple with females to create population through sex within the couple. Every human that ever walked the planet is due to this

Nature made it impossible for same sex couples to create population through sex within the couple. No human being has ever walked this planet thanks to same sex coupling. Never has, never will.

When "natural law" was argued before...

"Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And, but for the interference with his arrangement, there would be no cause for such marriage. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix."

"Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And, but for the interference with his arrangement, there would be no cause for such marriage. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix."

I am sure you will now share the names of all the children born through same sex couplings?

Oh, right, no need since it is impossible.

Virginia wasn't for Lovers(ing) in that case. :lol:

I am sure you will now share the names of all the children born through same sex couplings?

So?

So?

Is that an answer?

Blacks function within a marriage the same as whites. Same sex can't.

Carry on with the list

Last edited:

So?

Is that an answer?

Carry on with the list

You already admitted that procreation isn't required for civil marriage. It doesn't matter what you believe "natural law" says. Why do you keep mentioning it like it matters?

Is that an answer?

Carry on with the list

You already admitted that procreation isn't required for civil marriage. It doesn't matter what you believe "natural law" says. Why do you keep mentioning it like it matters?

So you believe that anyone obtaining an automobile drivers license is denied their civil rights because they can't use that license to pilot a jet? The two, although not the same are close enough?

Right?

Is that an answer?

Carry on with the list

So you believe that anyone obtaining an automobile drivers license is denied their civil rights because they can't use that license to pilot a jet? The two, although not the same are close enough?

Right?

Your analogy isn't close to reality. The closer analogy to what you want is that because I drive an electric car not a gas powered one, you want to deny a license.

How do you reconcile your world where infertile straight couples get a license but fertile gay couples don't?

Forum List

Back