Gavin Newsom wants Abott and DeSantis to be investigated for kidnapping

KKKanada has one of the strictest set of immigration laws in the world. They hate immigrants.
They eat their own. You either do what Trudeau says or jail for you and they take your money. The comply or else

It's a crime to knowingly transport an undocumented person within the US.

They are offering free out of state rides with meals to the asylum seekers. Many of them have family waiting. It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't notify the destination state, you never know.

What does the federal government do every time they fly someone from a border state to another state?

So Brandon is also guilty? The DHS sent illegals on flights in the middle of the night to many areas of the US, including red states.
I never said the little governors were guilty of transporting undocumented or illegals, with their stunt in the first place. Those flights too were filled with documented asylum seekers. They were not dumped unannounced into Red States. All states have charitable organizations like churches, that help make living arrangement for these folks.

I never said the little governors were guilty of transporting undocumented or illegals, with their stunt in the first place. Those flights too were filled with documented asylum seekers. They were not dumped unannounced into Red States. All states have charitable organizations like churches, that help make living arrangement for these folks.
Liar.

Forum List

Back