Gavin Newsom wants Abott and DeSantis to be investigated for kidnapping

Let's rewind, shall we? You originally stated that that Ted Kennedy's accident was on Martha's Vinyard, which it wasn't. I pointed out to you that the accident was actually on Chappaquiddick, an island that has no bridge to Martha's Vinyard. I prefaced that with "I hope it wasn't American History that you taught", and provided the image of a map proving so. The word in the sentence below the image was misspelled, I admit. But I did spell the word "taught" correctly in the sentence above the image. That sentence with the misspelled word was supposed to be edited out out, after I inserted the image, but I accidentally neglected to do so.

I hope it wasn't American History that you taught. The party was on Chappaquiddick Island and he crashed on Chappaquiddick Island.

View attachment 697839

You then responded with "I never "taght" anything, you incredible dumbass!", which anyone would construe as meaning you had never been a teacher.

So take a few points off of my grade for the misspelled word if you like, but Senator Kennedy's accident did occur on Chappaquiddick, not Martha's Vinyard. So deduct the same number of points from your grade for you geographical error.
All you continue to do is you cannot read the English language. My link proved Chappaquiddick was part of Edgartown which is the largest town on Martha's Vineyard. I am done with your obvious room temperature IQ's lack of logic and poor reading comprehension. STFU, go to bed and sleep off whatever substance you are currently under the influence of!

This country, our laws, our electoral system, our governmental system... Those who set this up made certain assumptions about fundamental things like temperament, decency, decorum and good faith. The rules we have in place make certain assumptions about behavior which simply don't address what we are now seeing from people at the highest level of our power structure, so there really is no legal recourse. In other words, we just don't know what to do. It's like we're in a zombie movie.
Having fun up there on that fence?

As soon as they indict Brandon for negligent homicide in the deaths of over a thousand illegal aliens who were invited to cross the Rio Grande river, maybe we will consider the inconvenience that elitists in Martha's Vineyard are going through.
No Borders Joe has turned the US Southern border into the most dangerous land crossing on Earth.

• The federal government transports adult detainees in its custody from one facility to another, or from one U.S. city to another during deportation proceedings.
  • The vast majority of people on the flights are unaccompanied minors who crossed the border, requested asylum under immigration law, and are being released from federal custody to a parent or sponsor.
  • Some of these flights happen at night, but they are not covert operations. The same types of flights were done by the Trump administration.
Got some links to back that up?

I would love to hang out of Rodeo Drive, but I couldn't afford to even have lunch there. You can't hang out with the rich and famous without having pockets as deep as theirs.
Biden's illegals probably don't have two pesos to rub together, so how do you think they would pay to live in San Antonio? They can't, Dumbass. That's why it is costing border states tens of millions for No Border Joe to get his jollies off.

It sure is fun to watch you Dimtards admit 'Sanctuary City" is nothing more than a catch phrase used to fool you rubes into believing your Dimwinger handlers actually care about someone other than themselves and their jobs.

In other words Biden didn't change any of the immigration policies.
He left the wall as he inherited it.
He stopped building the wall. That is a change.

He stopped the stay in Mexico policy. That is a change.

He invited illegals to come. That is a change.

He halted deportations. That is a change.

You are a complete moron and a lying sack of shit. No way to go thru life, Son.

DeSantis and Abbott should be charged with Human Trafficking, which is exactly what they're doing. They act like this immigrants aren't people and have no rights.

Decent Americans are ashamed and appalled. The rest of the world is utterly disgusted by this. Who the fuck do you people think you are to treat others like this.

You're certainly not Christians no matter what you call yourselves.
So you saying Biden should be investigated? He sent over 70 planes of illegals to Florida. So it's time to impeach Biden!

Human-trafficking is transporting people for a specific purpose....you know....trying to transport workers....sex-slaves....filling up your state and claiming your massive population gives you more electoral votes in the general election (CA, NY, NJ).
They don't want them because 50% of them will vote republican and if the democrats get anymore looney. It will be 100%.

Forum List

Back