Gavin Newsom and more of his commie-lite bullsh!t....Ban on evictions...WTF

This dude is unbelievable...only in a self destructing shithole state full of wetbacks, weirdos, faggots, degenerates and filth could he pull this shit off.

I will give you two guesses as to who will be the Democrat nominee in 2024.

And Joe Biden is not one of them.

The lockdown of freedom loving producers has no effect on government dependents who already do nothing and go nowhere.

In order to give tenants safety from eviction for non payment of rent, landlords will have to have relief from property taxes, repairs and maintenance. There is no way that landlords can be expected to continue to shoulder these expenses without income. Otherwise, there will be a LOT of accidental fires.

This dude is unbelievable...only in a self destructing shithole state full of wetbacks, weirdos, faggots, degenerates and filth could he pull this shit off.

I'll bet Kimberly has some dirt on that lowlife mother fuck.

He looks like a boy toucher.

Actually this one is a no brainers across the country seeing many people live paycheck to paycheck.

City of Austin and Travis County have halted evictions, so it is across the country:

I would cut off the water and electricity to anyone who may be at risk of not paying rent. Get them out sooner than later. If these people are so concerned about having a place to live, then they should be out working. Not sitting around using this hoax virus as an excuse to be lazy communists. And if they get sick and cannot pay rent, then they should have thought about that before they got sick. There is no reason for anyone to not have at least a years worth of rent in savings. If you cannot do that, then you really don't deserve any security.

Actually this one is a no brainers across the country seeing many people live paycheck to paycheck.

City of Austin and Travis County have halted evictions, so it is across the country:

It’s a no-brainer?
Real estate investors shouldn’t be paid but Guadalupe should?

It’s a no-brainer?

Is that what I wrote asshole?

No!

Right now many Americans are without work and California or the City of L.A. are not the only places halting evictions during the shutdown.

You want to throw people onto the streets and believe it will be only minorities being evicted?

The link I gave listed other regions of the Country and bot just Hispanic areas either!

It’s a no-brainer?

Is that what I wrote asshole?

No!

Right now many Americans are without work and California or the City of L.A. are not the only places halting evictions during the shutdown.

You want to throw people onto the streets and believe it will be only minorities being evicted?

The link I gave listed other regions of the Country and bot just Hispanic areas either!
I think you’re confused beggar...why should property investors be FORCED to fund their renters through this?

Forum List

Back