Pew: Trump Approval Highest in 3 Years

During such major emergencies, policies such as "America First" were bound to gain in popularity.

As an example, AOC was fighting for cash payments to illegal immigrants. Does she really believe Americans want this? Not any more than they want illegal citizens to have free healthcare that they can't get.

In time of crisis people want to support the leader. They do it because they want unity and you can't change him tomorrow.

But I will point out Biden was 9 points ahead on a Fox Poll today... So some Americans are saying lets support Trump through this difficult time but when we get a chance we are dumping the idiot for a real President..

During such major emergencies, policies such as "America First" were bound to gain in popularity.

As an example, AOC was fighting for cash payments to illegal immigrants. Does she really believe Americans want this? Not any more than they want illegal citizens to have free healthcare that they can't get.
Even before. Many of of us are tired of being the worlds sugar daddy to nations that pay no respect to us.

In time of crisis people want to support the leader. They do it because they want unity and you can't change him tomorrow.

But I will point out Biden was 9 points ahead on a Fox Poll today... So some Americans are saying lets support Trump through this difficult time but when we get a chance we are dumping the idiot for a real President..
Speaking of which, where’s Joe Binhiden?

You couldn't be more mistaken...Trust me, the Right wants no unity with the Left...in fact we hope the divide continues to expand.

He did daily Chinese Virus updates from his basement.......for a day.

In front of a blue screen so it looked like he was standing on a NYC street corner.

President Trump is defeating the virus, one step at a time, putting America first.

Meanwhile democrats are banning the Trump cure, want Americans dead over Trump saving the country.

November will be even more amazing than I ever thought.

You guys are going to get CREMATED in November lol

Faux Noise is total horseshit. They're losing their viewers by the millions.
We're tired of wall to wall coronavirus coverage.

Should we even put the democrat party on the ballot? They keep drifting towards less and less American, and are as irrelevant as Joe Biden anyway.

Did you bother to check the demographics on that skewed poll???

It stated that 49% of the respondents would vote for Biden, but the demographics listed 49% of the respondents as being Democrats!!!

In other words, only the Democrats (who would vote for a steaming dog turd if it has a (D) after it's name) will vote for Biden!!!

So get ready for that bumbling idiot to lose in a landslide!!!

Well, he IS senile, so it's possible he FORGOT!!!

The travel ban the Left attacked is the primary reason his approval has skyrocketed.

Stupid and ignorant people may believe your primary reason, and even your hyperbole that it has "skyrocketed".

Careful reading and critical thinking will provide perspective to this thread:

See for example: Americans Immersed in Coronavirus News; Most Think Media Are Doing Fairly Well Covering It

Last edited:
President Trump is defeating the virus, one step at a time, putting America first.

Meanwhile democrats are banning the Trump cure, want Americans dead over Trump saving the country.

There is no cure you dumb fuck...

how do you function on a daily basis being this ignorant?

The travel ban the Left attacked is the primary reason his approval has skyrocketed.

Stupid and ignorant people may believe your primary reason, and even your hyperbole that it has "skyrocketed".

See for example: Americans Immersed in Coronavirus News; Most Think Media Are Doing Fairly Well Covering It

Trumps approval on this situation is 60%
The medias approval is 44%

There is no cure you dumb fuck...

how do you function on a daily basis being this ignorant?

Moron, chloroquine phosphate as in the malaria drug has been found to be effective against the virus. Democrats are banning it all around the country, because... the Bad Orange Man came up with it. They want Americans dead rather than president Trump getting the credit.

What kind of a moron bans a malaria drug anyway? Especially for a democrat who is for legalizing drugs, but apparently not real drugs that help people.

If I get the virus I will be taking the Trump cure, fuck democrats in the ass.

Last edited:

Let me guess this straight. Journalism dot org says people think the media are doing a good job? You made me laugh so hard I started coughing. Now my wife thinks I’ve got the virus.

Meanwhile in the real world:

Forum List

Back