Where is Gavin Newsom? Did he have a bad reaction to his booster shot? Is he having some plastic surgery?

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
Seems strange that he does not even have a cover story.

1636305475469.png

Family issues keeps Governor Newsom out of public sight

By: Associated Press
Posted at 5:40 PM, Nov 05, 2021 and last updated 12:07 AM, Nov 06, 2021

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A week after abruptly canceling plans to attend the United Nations climate summit in Scotland, California Gov. Gavin Newsom has receded from public view to deal with unspecific family obligations.

When the surprising announcement was made Oct. 29, his office said Newsom planned to participate virtually in the conference this week. But he did not.

Spokesperson Erin Mellon now says he will appear virtually next week.

Newsom's last public appearance was Oct. 27, when he received a coronavirus booster shot.

His office did not respond to questions Friday about what the governor has been doing this week.

Other articles in the link offered as a Conspiracy Theory, an example of why I refer to this post a conspiracy story, aka a fiction:

Good thread topic because there IS a mystery going on.

I read a long article on this yesterday, and Newsom atypically vanished with no cover story and when he was supposed to jet out to that international climate change meeting. He didn't, and then they said he'd would participate by telecommunication, but then he didn't show at all and his committee handled it, whatever it was.

Something is going on --- a real problem with one of his children? He's sick from a bad reaction?

It may simply be a sort of breakdown and exhaustion after that recall vote, which was only a few weeks ago.

I'd love to know.

I read a long article on this yesterday, and Newsom atypically vanished with no cover story and when he was supposed to jet out to that international climate change meeting. He didn't, and then they said he'd would participate by telecommunication, but then he didn't show at all and his committee handled it, whatever it was.

Something is going on --- a real problem with one of his children? He's sick from a bad reaction?

It may simply be a sort of breakdown and exhaustion after that recall vote, which was only a few weeks ago.

I'd love to know.
As Ann Landers once said, MYOB.

I'd love to know.
Thinking about it a bit, I wouldn't be surprised if he tested positive for COVID.

Can't travel to Scotland if you have a positive test.

And what terrible news that would make, right after he got a booster shot.

[ Yes, Rye Catcher , this thread was started in Conspiracy Theories Forum for good reason. It is highly speculative, but something does not seem right .]

Thinking about it a bit, I wouldn't be surprised if he tested positive for COVID.

Can't travel to Scotland if you have a positive test.

And what terrible news that would make, right after he got a booster shot.

[ Yes, Rye Catcher , this thread was started in Conspiracy Theories Forum for good reason. It is highly speculative, but something does not seem right .]
He may well actually HAVE Covid ---- right after his booster shot. Which would not look good for all the carry-on they've done, propagandizing everyone.

If you really want to know send me a pm, the answer will shock you,but I’m not going to discuss it here amongtst two of the trolls that have posted here and many more would be on the way after that.

Seems strange that he does not even have a cover story.

View attachment 561467

Family issues keeps Governor Newsom out of public sight

By: Associated Press
Posted at 5:40 PM, Nov 05, 2021 and last updated 12:07 AM, Nov 06, 2021

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A week after abruptly canceling plans to attend the United Nations climate summit in Scotland, California Gov. Gavin Newsom has receded from public view to deal with unspecific family obligations.

When the surprising announcement was made Oct. 29, his office said Newsom planned to participate virtually in the conference this week. But he did not.

Spokesperson Erin Mellon now says he will appear virtually next week.

Newsom's last public appearance was Oct. 27, when he received a coronavirus booster shot.

His office did not respond to questions Friday about what the governor has been doing this week.

I hear they recalled him up to the mother ship to have his human face reapplied.

A shame he is able to snow so many voters into believing he is an upright guy. He isn't.

But if he's under the weather from getting a jab, then I'll wish him a speedy recovery.

I don't wish death on My political opponents.

Forum List

Back