Where is Gavin Newsom? Did he have a bad reaction to his booster shot? Is he having some plastic surgery?

Rumor is he had a Bell’s Palsy attack.

0B82A617-0300-418C-9A02-B43FCF349B29.jpeg

I know it’s just a Tweet, but it’s more than any MSM reporter has come up with.

Any adverse reaction he had would blow up the entire narrative that such reactions never happen. The media will cover for him until he can return.

Right-wingers only know how to use ad hominems not valid arguments.

Vote blue not red!
What is “ad hominem” about pointing out the governor has been missing for over a week? He cancelled a planned event. He has sited “family obligations”, which means nothing.

Metadata for the general welfare!

A friend of mine had a Bell’s Palsy attack after getting the J&J vaccine. At least ten thousand cases have been reported to VEARS. She was forced to get it for her job, by an asshole just like Newsom (Biden).

A friend of mine had a Bell’s Palsy attack after getting the J&J vaccine. At least ten thousand cases have been reported to VEARS. She was forced to get it for her job, by an asshole just like Newsom (Biden).
It is unfortunate. We need more metadata for the general welfare. Certain people are more susceptible to adversity from the vaccines. We should discover why.

Rumor is he had a Bell’s Palsy attack.

View attachment 561917

I know it’s just a Tweet, but it’s more than any MSM reporter has come up with.

Any adverse reaction he had would blow up the entire narrative that such reactions never happen. The media will cover for him until he can return.
I got an email News report that also says the booster damage is why he's out.

It is unfortunate. We need more metadata for the general welfare. Certain people are more susceptible to adversity from the vaccines. We should discover why.

Which is why the vaccines should not be mandated at all, or better yet pulled from use until further studies are done.

Far more moral and truthful than Newsome.
Gaetz, underage predator. Sex for tuition (LOL). "Hey, She wanted it dude."
Gosar, EVERY member of his Family hates him. A loon.
trump, habitual LIAR. Adulter, Con Man, SCUM.
Cruz, Coward, abandons his constituents, Ass-Kissing Boot Licker.

What did Newsome do?

On lighter note...:04:

from The Babylon Bee - Fake News You Can Trust.

Stores Facing Surplus Of Hair Gel In Wake Of Newsom Disappearance.

SACRAMENTO, CA—As California Governor Gavin Newsom approaches the end of his second week in hiding for some strange reason after getting his COVID booster shot, stores and salons in the area are reporting a crippling surplus of hair gel in stock.

1636420709144.png

With Newsom Still MIA, Rumors of Adverse Reaction to Vaccine Booster Run RampantNo response from press office to Globe request for Gov’s public schedule this week

The Globe reported Saturday Nov. 6th that California Governor Gavin Newsom’s last public appearance was October 27th, when he received a coronavirus booster shot. Then, only two days later on October 29th, Gov. Gavin Newsom cited “family obligations” and abruptly cancelled his much anticipated trip to Scotland to attend the 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference, the Globe reported. An aide made the surprise announcement.

Monday morning very early, we sent Gov. Newsom’s press office a request for his public schedule this week. We still have not heard anything back, as of 2:30pm.

Well. Where is he? I would really laugh if.....

So sick he has not been seen in public since his booster shot Oct. 27th.

This weekend, I received information from a source with knowledge of California Governor Gavin Newsom’s health condition. He reportedly developed symptoms of Bell’s Palsy immediately after getting injected with the Moderna Covid-19 booster shot and has had trouble speaking coherently. We have sought another source to corroborate before reporting but were unable to get that confirmation until two more reports surfaced today.

The first source is inexplicably “down” as of the writing of this article. Children’s Health Defense, which has been a reliable source for Covid-related news, started experiencing problems with their website shortly after publishing the article below. The other source is Steve Kirsch’s Substack, also published below, which may be receiving his information from the same source that reached out to me as the information is quite similar.

I just started a thread about this at about the same time. Maybe they can be merged. I have a different source.

Forum List

Back