Where is Gavin Newsom? Did he have a bad reaction to his booster shot? Is he having some plastic surgery?

lol...you should talk rye....you get told shit like that in just about every thread you are in....
Of course, the responses to my posts and threads don't bother me, though people all over the world can read their comments and wonder, how stupid and foolish Americans are.

Of course this is not limited to this message board, 74 million Americans wanted a clown, a narcissist and a grifter to win the election and serve four more years in an office of trust. When he lost the GOP decided they can only win by suppressing the vote of the million of Americans who have common sense.

Of course, the responses to my posts and threads don't bother me, though people all over the world can read their comments and wonder, how stupid and foolish Americans are.

Of course this is not limited to this message board, 74 million Americans wanted a clown, a narcissist and a grifter to win the election and serve four more years in an office of trust. When he lost the GOP decided they can only win by suppressing the vote of the million of Americans who have common sense.
lol....ok rye gotcha....

5n4ebo (1).gif

Forum List

Back