Gates Attacks Musk Mars Mission, Should Focus On Mass Vaxx/Population Reduction Schemes

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
Hayward Wisconsin
Most Americans would very much like to see Bill Gates dead, he is one of the most sinister and evil psychopaths to have ever spawned by man, if indeed he was spawned by man!

How many children did Gates kill with his crappy "vaxxes". Guy should be locked up

Most Americans would very much like to see Bill Gates dead, he is one of the most sinister and evil psychopaths ever spawned by man, if indeed he was spawned by man!

I'll start believing these depopulation fan boys when they start leading by example. Till then... I kinda agree with them. Well... The part they dont have the stones to say out loud. Life for me, would be a lot better with large swaths of others gone, leaving me to enjoy what remains.

Most Americans would very much like to see Bill Gates dead, he is one of the most sinister and evil psychopaths ever spawned by man, if indeed he was spawned by man!

What Elon should do is build an army of Tesla bots to hunt that fucker Bill Gates down along with all the attendees of Davos, their puppets who work in the governments with big pharma, big tech, big money, etc etc... Now that will be a Great Reset.

1675640898334720.jpg

I loved James Corbett's funny stuff about him. Told the story about going to the store for ice cream one night and holding up a long line of pissed off people while he searched for his 50Ā¢ off coupon.

I had an old boyfriend who was in the same high school as him, who laughed and told stories a lot about how psychotically pissed off Billy would get about not being able to get laid. Everybody hated him in high school.

I'll start believing these depopulation fan boys when they start leading by example. Till then... I kinda agree with them. Well... The part they dont have the stones to say out loud. Life for me, would be a lot better with large swaths of others gone, leaving me to enjoy what remains.
You may want to listen to this. Bill Gates openly explains how he'll tackle climate change, "with good vaccines, reproductive health services (abortion)" we can lower this by 10-15%. This was said 13 years ago at a TEDx talk.

I loved James Corbett's funny stuff about him. Told the story about going to the store for ice cream one night and holding up a long line of pissed off people while he searched for his 50Ā¢ off coupon.

I had an old boyfriend who was in the same high school as him, who laughed and told stories a lot about how psychotically pissed off Billy would get about not being able to get laid. Everybody hated him in high school.

Isn't Gates the one that pushes the narrative "Old enough to go to the store, old enough to get bred"? His support of illegal immigration/human trafficking would suggest that.

Forum List

Back