Arnold Schwarzenegger Hits Bicyclist While Driving in West LA – One Year After He Crushed Prius with His Monster SUV

For all the political rantings of Arnold, I still love him and respect him for his contributions to health and bodybuilding. If every immigrant to the U.S worked as hard as he did, you'd be in great shape.

62ah32.jpg

Arnold got into an accident with one of our clients years and years ago. Just for fun we immediately filed the complaint and set his deposition expecting a fight. But no. His attorneys agreed to the date. They were all going to haul ass down to Torrance for a deposition for a case with minimal aches and sprains injuries. Admittedly, this wasn't a very big case. Why would he even show up.

Nevertheless Arnold Schwarzenegger showed up early with a box of donuts. He joked with everyone, signed autographs, told stories about his bodybuilding career. His lawyers got there and we all sat down for the deposition. Arnie said "I can't stay. How much do you want?" I said "$25,000".
Arnie turned to hi lawyer and said "write the check." Then he was gone. One of the very nicest guys you would ever want to meet.

Arnold got into an accident with one of our clients years and years ago. Just for fun we immediately filed the complaint and set his deposition expecting a fight. But no. His attorneys agreed to the date. They were all going to haul ass down to Torrance for a deposition for a case with minimal aches and sprains injuries. Admittedly, this wasn't a very big case. Why would he even show up.

Nevertheless Arnold Schwarzenegger showed up early with a box of donuts. He joked with everyone, signed autographs, told stories about his bodybuilding career. His lawyers got there and we all sat down for the deposition. Arnie said "I can't stay. How much do you want?" I said "$25,000".
Arnie turned to hi lawyer and said "write the check." Then he was gone. One of the very nicest guys you would ever want to meet.

Sounds like an over-privileged, ego-centric immigrant who throws money at everything so they can continue to not give a shit about anybodys life.............and who needs to be deported and expelled.

Sounds like an over-privileged, ego-centric immigrant who throws money at everything so they can continue to not give a shit about anybodys life.............and who needs to be deported and expelled.
Then, he wouldn't have even bothered to show up at all. Much less, pay out $25,000 for a sprained ankle.

Schwartzeneggar doesn't seem to be a very capable driver.

He should probably just give up his license and cruise around in limousines like so many other libs.
He has been driving himself around West LA since like 1970 so I think he has the hang of it

It was the donuts wasn't it that got you to go soft on him.......

Great job, you hypocritical twat.

Accept the moral superiority of your woke overlords, America!
So she hit Arnold Schwarzenegger's car with a lane change without seeing his car? Prayers up for her healing.

Great job, you hypocritical twat.

Accept the moral superiority of your woke overlords, America!
Well the story says the cyclist turned left into Schwarzenegger's vehicle so he's not at fault and I looked at the photo of his Yukon "crushing" the Prius and the Prius is clearly on the wrong side of the double yellow. So that one doesn't look like his fault either.

Apparently not if he's mowing bicyclists down with his hummer.
You haven't seen L.A. cyclists have you? A more privileged bunch of Aholes I have never seen. I've seen them riding the wrong way on streets, screaming and hitting cars that dared to pass them on steep inclines even when the car crossed the double line to avoid the cyclist. They often don't ride next to the curb, but in the traffic lanes and often ride side by side so cars can't get past them.

You haven't seen L.A. cyclists have you? A more privileged bunch of Aholes I have never seen. I've seen them riding the wrong way on streets, screaming and hitting cars that dared to pass them on steep inclines even when the car crossed the double line to avoid the cyclist. They often don't ride next to the curb, but in the traffic lanes and often ride side by side so cars can't get past them.
The SF Bay Area Cyclists Are teh Devil

Nonsense Arnie is not going to jail. He's been hit on his bicycle too. He will pay a claim and that's it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back