Gates Attacks Musk Mars Mission, Should Focus On Mass Vaxx/Population Reduction Schemes

His foundation reduced the death toll world wide from AIDS, TB and malaria by more than half. The numbers are there for all to see. Bill is far from perfect, but he isnt a monster. Monsters dont do shit like that. That would be a preposterous suggestion. Bill is simply misguided by left wing propaganda.
You must have watched the 'children's' rated program on this evil fuck. Watch the above and learn. When you know what he is really about, there's nothing misguided to know about Gates. Time to pull your head out of your ass!

Last edited:
You must have watched the 'children's' rated program on this evil fuck. Watch the above and learn.
The fact that you are absolutely convinced that he is evil is an issue. You dont even know the fucking guy, but you read some articles and now you have super strong opinions about him. Its childish. It reminds me of what dems do to Trump.

I think Madam Loyal Republican, that if you just planted your little boy or girl in six feet of dirt, due to his vaxx's, and they have buried thousands and thousands of such children in Africa, and India, I think then you might change your mind! Render unto God what is God's and to Caesar what is Caesars! :puke3:
I hate to disappoint you, Death-Ninja, but both of my children were raised to be mature and independent persons and both have retired, one as a cop, one as a computer designer for companies that have specific computer operations. Here's something for your poor tummy:
1675737002822.jpeg

Best wishes for your improved potshots and your health. Love, beautress.
:thanks:

The fact that you are absolutely convinced that he is evil is an issue. You dont even know the fucking guy, but you read some articles and now you have super strong opinions about him. Its childish. It reminds me of what dems do to Trump.
I do know enough to know the fucker is evil. watch the videos and get an education on the freak of evil. I wonder why he had a relationship with Epstein and had visited pedo island numerous times. Your perception of this guy is warped, or you're one of his muppets to gaslight anyone that gets too close to the truth or is damaging your paradigm of him.

I hate to disappoint you, Death-Ninja, but both of my children were raised to be mature and independent persons and both have retired, one as a cop, one as a computer designer for companies that have specific computer operations. Here's something for your poor tummy:
View attachment 754620
Best wishes for your improved potshots and your health. Love, beautress.
:thanks:
You sure do not sound very "republican" to me, and you certainly do not read the best either, you do not mock moi with boast of living children, you mock every child who died courtesy of jab, which I might add is not even remotely Christian of you! :wink:

You sure do not sound very "republican" to me, and you certainly do not read the best either, you do not mock moi with boast of living children, you mock every child who died courtesy of jab, which I might add is not even remotely Christian of you! :wink:
You are mistaken. I mocked nobody.

My Bible tells me that God is my judge. It also tells us to not wink. Bet you didn't know it.

Edit (adding scripture) Proverbs 16:30 (NIV) Whoever winks with their eye is plotting perversity; whoever purses their lips is bent on evil.

Last edited:
I'll make it easy for you, go to the time mark of 8:15min, that's where Gates talks his shit if you want to be more knowledgeable on what he's about.
Is he going to say that he is an evil monster at 8:15?

Forum List

Back