Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon Only Because Of........ F R A C K I N G, Not Obama

The market determined the price of gas. The Obama bots are desperate for something, anything to prop up the bumbling mongrel.

LOL, I rarely take the time to drag up these things because they DO take time....thanks for doing, Alan!
Sometimes the lametarded liberals need to be reminded that they are either lying or completely ignorant of facts.
Did Bush cause gas prices to rise when he illegally invaded Iraq?
It was hardly an "illegal" invasion of Iraq since both houses of congress voted for it, including 58% of democratic senators. Which, by the way, the democrats had a majority in the senate at the time, including the war hawk Hillary Clinton.

LOL, I rarely take the time to drag up these things because they DO take time....thanks for doing, Alan!

Sometimes the lametarded liberals need to be reminded that they are either lying or completely ignorant of facts.

I agree. And I know what you mean. In fact I have facts to back everything I say up, but it wasn't even read.... when I first came here I took the time to do that in posts. I bet I took half an hour sometimes to give thorough, backed up posts. But that's not the game on this website. The game is say as many LIES (knowingly) as libs possibly can in as short amount of time and know some of it will stick with some wishy washy people.

Like the game Candyass is playing with saying one thing in a title and reversing it in the posts......like gas prices drop because of Obama....

The market determined the price of gas. The Obama bots are desperate for something, anything to prop up the bumbling mongrel.

The Obama bots are desperate for something, anything to prop up the bumbling mongrel

So true, Iben!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love that quote. In fact that would be a great thread title. We could back it up with Candy's lying thread for starters...

Fracking has caused domestic production to rise by 8.87 Million Barrels a Day......The most since 1986.

So Fracking has increased the world's oil supplies.

So anyone who tries to claim that President Obama has been any sort of an obstacle to domestic production is full of shit.

That's a matter of opinion. After the Gulf Oil spill they weren't giving out any permits to the point of being called into contempt of a court order for failing to issue drilling permits.

He has pushed back on expanded drilling in Federal Lands, so the increase is PRIVATE not Federal.

He has also put the brakes on the pipeline from Canada.

He hasn't been exactly the sweetheart to fossil fuels in this country.

But you can give him credit for killing coal.

We're getting record production under Obama and you're still blaming him. You're now blaming him for a problem that doesn't exist.

You're blaming him for conditions that are better under him than they were under Bush.

You couldn't be more irrational.

Like the game Candyass is playing with saying one thing in a title and reversing it in the posts......like gas prices drop because of Obama....

Have you worked in the gas/oil industry?

Do you know where Kirkuk and Irbil are?????

Do you know what they're known for???????????????????????????????

I've been to both. Can you even find them on a map????????????

LOL, Libs are just making shit up that's so far fetched....pretty soon you'll hear them saying, "Obama goes to the moon." "Obama goes to Mars." Obama cures cancer. Obama cures old age.

LMAO

Fracking has caused domestic production to rise by 8.87 Million Barrels a Day......The most since 1986.

So anyone who tries to claim that President Obama has been any sort of an obstacle to domestic production is full of shit.

That's a matter of opinion. After the Gulf Oil spill they weren't giving out any permits to the point of being called into contempt of a court order for failing to issue drilling permits.

He has pushed back on expanded drilling in Federal Lands, so the increase is PRIVATE not Federal.

We're getting record production under Obama and you're still blaming him. You're now blaming him for a problem that doesn't exist.

You're blaming him for conditions that are better under him than they were under Bush.

Why are we getting record production?

He hasn't done this work. Private companies and Corps have. And I'm spot on where he actually hurt the production, specifically by stopping production in the Gulf of Mexico.

Why are we getting record production?
Our record production is because of Fracking.
But it's small in comparison to the amout of increased production from OPEC.

So you haven't worked in the oil/gas industry which by YOUR OWN STANDARDS means you're too uninformed on the subject to be posting about it.

So shut up and quit embarrassing yourself to yourself.

He hasn't done this work. Private companies and Corps have. And I'm spot on where he actually hurt the production, specifically by stopping production in the Gulf of Mexico.

I guess we'd really be in good shape if we were getting all that oil the Bush administration promised us we'd get free from Iraq to pay off the cost of the war.

So you haven't worked in the oil/gas industry which by YOUR OWN STANDARDS means you're too uninformed on the subject to be posting about it.

So shut up and quit embarrassing yourself to yourself.
Obungo hasn't worked in the oil industry either, but you like what he says and does, huh.

I guess we'd really be in good shape if we were getting all that oil the Bush administration promised us we'd get free from Iraq to pay off the cost of the war.
Show us that quote.

Sooo...Obama is willing to spill blood for oil by bombing civilians in Iraq and Syria.

He is probably being paid by Exxon.

Yep. Obama bombs women and children so Americans can have cheap gas and the left defends him. Hypocrites.

I was being absurd to prove a point. As it happens, several points:

• Popular rhetoric about the relationship of Republican administrations and the oil industry is invented. It has no basis in reality.

• The proposition of opening access to oil fields in the mid-east, and thus bringing more oil into the world market, reduces prices. It does not increase prices.

• Obama is just making stuff up as he goes along, without regard to things people have said and done in the past.

btw, OPEC market share is threatened by US and Canadian oil production increases and they plan to flood the market with low lifting cost oil. If they do that, prices will drop for about a year, and then they will go through the roof. There is not much a Democrat or Republican president can do about that.

given whats going on in the middle east, Russia and such, i am amazed its dropping like it is. I know one factor is they are switching to the winter stuff, so that drops the prices somewhat...Otherwise i dont get it, it should be up around 4 with all this turmoil.

Plasma, seriously, since you seem interested in a real debate....fracking and other private sector innovations are doing it. It's pretty amazing, I agree
i never agreed with this. i dont know the real cause and im not about to specualte as to why the price drop till i go and read about it. Fracking may or may not have anything to do with it

Forum List

Back