Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon Only Because Of........ F R A C K I N G, Not Obama

Neither fracking nor POTUSing influences gas prices.

Actually they both do....so be careful with semantics....but fracking has MOST to do with prices dropping along with other PRIVATE SECTOR actions.

No, they do not. The international oil market determines those prices. That's out of the control of both POTUSes and motherfrackers. As long as OPEC is a major supplier to it however, that entity can and does influence oil prices.

I didn't say he CONTROLS it. Pay attention to the exact wording please.

Nor did I; I said "influence".

Sorry, your mind is way too simplistic to grasp this conversation.

Did you ever work in the oil/gas industry?

Guys, I keep telling you she's head fucking you and you're not listening. :)
[/QUOTE]
I think people stopped listening to you when it was revealed that you were a 24 karat fraud....
That's probably not true...nobody ever listened to you.[/QUOTE]

Says the stupid moron caught saying one thing in title and 180 thru the thread, LMAO.

No Obama doesn't get credit for gas prices dropping.

SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY

Guys, I keep telling you she's head fucking you and you're not listening. :)
I think people stopped listening to you when it was revealed that you were a 24 karat fraud....
That's probably not true...nobody ever listened to you.[/QUOTE]

Says the stupid moron caught saying one thing in title and 180 thru the thread, LMAO.

No Obama doesn't get credit for gas prices dropping.

SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY[/QUOTE]

Does Obama get blame when gas prices rise?

Yes, by the partisan ideologues, just as Bush did.

Then they give their guy credit when prices drop.

Yet another example of why partisan ideologues on both ends of the spectrum have zero (0) credibility.

I know you have shit for brains, mac, but either Obama caused gas prices to drop or he didn't. Which is it?????????????????/ Dumbass.

Nowwwwwwwww. Let me point something else out to you. One side got it right. That means one of the "partisan" sides got it right.

So you've just displayed what an idiot you are on several fronts. AS usual.

Okay, maybe we can all agree on this: No president, Democrat or Republican, can be blamed or credited when gas prices rise or fall. For the sake of this general agreement - we'll just ignore presidential foreign policy.

Ok, Jonesy, I will answer you here....not on that FRAUD thread the OP admitted was a fraud.

The answer is it depends on the circumstances. POTUS doesn't control but presidential policies can have an impact.

In this case, he actually pushed AGAINST fracking. He neither controlled NOR impacted the price drop. Get it?

LOL

Bump.

LOL, Eagle. I'm still waiting for someone to start the mirror thread to Lakhota's big Saddam lie, LOL.

But back to topic so I stay out of trouble, LOL, we all know POTUS didn't cause these prices to drop, don't we? Even Candy admitted it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, Jonesy, I will answer you here....not on that FRAUD thread the OP admitted was a fraud.

The answer is it depends on the circumstances. POTUS doesn't control but presidential policies can have an impact.

In this case, he actually pushed AGAINST fracking. He neither controlled NOR impacted the price drop. Get it?

Did Bush cause gas prices to rise when he illegally invaded Iraq?

Lakkkky, we're talking about gas prices RIGHT NOW. Start another thread for that. It's a fair question but not relevant here.

Yet another example of why partisan ideologues on both ends of the spectrum have zero (0) credibility.

I know you have shit for brains, mac, but either Obama caused gas prices to drop or he didn't. Which is it?????????????????/ Dumbass.

Nowwwwwwwww. Let me point something else out to you. One side got it right. That means one of the "partisan" sides got it right.

Hear that Mac1958 , she thinks you have shit for brains.

Well actually it's not a fair question since you inserted "illegally." It was very legal and you know it.

Almost didn't catch UR little "did you beat your wife" trick.

Try being honest with readers.

Hear that Mac1958 , she thinks you have shit for brains.

I love when you are a useful idiot...thanks for bumping my thread. As for prices everyone knows you have completely discredited yourself.

:dance:

Lakkkky, we're talking about gas prices RIGHT NOW. Start another thread for that. It's a fair question but not relevant here.

Sure it's relevant. Presidential foreign policy affects gas prices.

Lakky's quote: "Sure it's relevant. Presidential foreign policy affects gas prices"

BUSTED!

Did you guys see what trap I led Lakky into??? LOL.

Lakky since that's true and we're talking about prices now....whose foreign policy would be relevant you fricken flake??????????????

Forum List

Back