Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon Only Because Of........ F R A C K I N G, Not Obama

I know you have shit for brains, mac, but either Obama caused gas prices to drop or he didn't. Which is it?????????????????/ Dumbass.

Nowwwwwwwww. Let me point something else out to you. One side got it right. That means one of the "partisan" sides got it right.

So you've just displayed what an idiot you are on several fronts. AS usual.
Hear that Mac1958 , she thinks you have shit for brains.

I love when you are a useful idiot...thanks for bumping my thread. As for prices everyone knows you have completely discredited yourself.

:dance:

I usually have no problem illustrating what a desperate little person you are....and you do so very much to help; that's nice of you.

Thanks for bumping my thread shit for brains. LOL Glad you agreed O had nothing to do with prices dropping. LOL

You know for someone who claims to have been all over the world working in all sort of important jobs on important matters,

you certainly show an odd amount of interest in the importance of how often your thread on a message board gets bumped.

lol

I warned you lying libs that people would come out of the woodwork when Obama threw the IC under the bus. People are sick of watching you libs lie out your teeth. Like on Obama causing drop gas prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still haven't seen you libs willing to talk about how OBAMA's for policy is affecting prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, since Obama is president, whose foreign policy would be affecting gas prices? Are you suggesting Bush?
So Obama foreign policy was failing when gas went over $4 a gallon? You can't have it both ways. Fucking cocksucker.

I still haven't seen you libs willing to talk about how OBAMA's for policy is affecting prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, since Obama is president, whose foreign policy would be affecting gas prices? Are you suggesting Bush?
So Obama foreign policy was failing when gas went over $4 a gallon? You can't have it both ways. Fucking cocksucker.

Iben, buddy...I knew you'd come over, LOL.

And good point about them wanting both ways. :)

Didn't Obama create all those fracking jobs?

I love when you are a useful idiot...thanks for bumping my thread. As for prices everyone knows you have completely discredited yourself.

I usually have no problem illustrating what a desperate little person you are....and you do so very much to help; that's nice of you.

Thanks for bumping my thread shit for brains. LOL Glad you agreed O had nothing to do with prices dropping. LOL

You know for someone who claims to have been all over the world working in all sort of important jobs on important matters,

you certainly show an odd amount of interest in the importance of how often your thread on a message board gets bumped.

lol

I warned you lying libs that people would come out of the woodwork when Obama threw the IC under the bus. People are sick of watching you libs lie out your teeth. Like on Obama causing drop gas prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know what satire is? Do you know what sarcasm is?

"Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon Only Because Of........ F R A C K I N G, Not Obama"

Needless to say that if gasoline were above $4.00 a gallon you'd be blaming the president.
You blamed Bush.

Was he right to blame Bush?
Well when Bush left office gas was around $1.80 a gallon, so in your logic. Bush was better than Obama.

I asked your opinion. Learn to read.

Didn't Obama create all those fracking jobs?

lol

Do you know what satire is? Do you know what sarcasm is?
Obama never had a job in his life. Affirmative Action doesn't count.

U.S. Crude Futures Slide Most in 22 Months Brent Falls - Bloomberg

U.S. domestic production rose to 8.87 million barrels a day in the week ended Sept. 19, the most since March 1986, according to EIA estimates. A combination of horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, has unlocked supplies from shale formations in the central U.S.

U.S. output gains are pushing out imports. Crude oil shipments to the U.S. fell 1.24 million barrels a day to 6.87 million in the week ended Sept. 19, the lowest level since May.

“Our reduction of imports is the same as an increase of supply to the world,” said James Williams, an economist at WTRG Economics, an energy-research firm in London, Arkansas. “The supply-demand fundamentals favor lower oil prices. A lot of speculators are getting out of long positions.”

Fracking has caused domestic production to rise by 8.87 Million Barrels a Day......The most since 1986.

So Fracking has increased the world's oil supplies.

LOL, I rarely take the time to drag up these things because they DO take time....thanks for doing, Alan!
Sometimes the lametarded liberals need to be reminded that they are either lying or completely ignorant of facts.
Did Bush cause gas prices to rise when he illegally invaded Iraq?
It was hardly an "illegal" invasion of Iraq since both houses of congress voted for it, including 58% of democratic senators. Which, by the way, the democrats had a majority in the senate at the time, including the war hawk Hillary Clinton.

LOL, I rarely take the time to drag up these things because they DO take time....thanks for doing, Alan!

Sometimes the lametarded liberals need to be reminded that they are either lying or completely ignorant of facts.

Fracking has caused domestic production to rise by 8.87 Million Barrels a Day......The most since 1986.

So anyone who tries to claim that President Obama has been any sort of an obstacle to domestic production is full of shit.

given whats going on in the middle east, Russia and such, i am amazed its dropping like it is. I know one factor is they are switching to the winter stuff, so that drops the prices somewhat...Otherwise i dont get it, it should be up around 4 with all this turmoil.

lol

You better get over to this thread then because CrusaderFrank is blaming Ebola on Bush!

Ebola Is Bush s Fault US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Does Obama get blame when gas prices rise?

Yes, by the partisan ideologues, just as Bush did.

Then they give their guy credit when prices drop.

Yet another example of why partisan ideologues on both ends of the spectrum have zero (0) credibility.

I know you have shit for brains, mac, but either Obama caused gas prices to drop or he didn't. Which is it?????????????????/ Dumbass.

Nowwwwwwwww. Let me point something else out to you. One side got it right. That means one of the "partisan" sides got it right.

So you've just displayed what an idiot you are on several fronts. AS usual.

Yep. Hardcore partisan ideologues on both ends of the spectrum get angry with me regularly.

Like you and EconChick. Birds of a feather.

Always a good sign.

Last edited:

So anyone who tries to claim that President Obama has been any sort of an obstacle to domestic production is full of shit.

That's a matter of opinion. After the Gulf Oil spill they weren't giving out any permits to the point of being called into contempt of a court order for failing to issue drilling permits.

He has pushed back on expanded drilling in Federal Lands, so the increase is PRIVATE not Federal.

He has also put the brakes on the pipeline from Canada.

He hasn't been exactly the sweetheart to fossil fuels in this country.

But you can give him credit for killing coal.

Does Obama get blame when gas prices rise?

Yes, by the partisan ideologues, just as Bush did.

Then they give their guy credit when prices drop.

Yet another example of why partisan ideologues on both ends of the spectrum have zero (0) credibility.

So, you're saying EconChick is an ideologue? I agree!

A beautiful example of my point.

Deflection onto someone else.

Just don't look in the mirror.

I don't think the libs know how to read, Eagle, LOL. Now I know what the problem is!

given whats going on in the middle east, Russia and such, i am amazed its dropping like it is. I know one factor is they are switching to the winter stuff, so that drops the prices somewhat...Otherwise i dont get it, it should be up around 4 with all this turmoil.

Plasma, seriously, since you seem interested in a real debate....fracking and other private sector innovations are doing it. It's pretty amazing, I agree

Forum List

Back