Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon Only Because Of........ F R A C K I N G, Not Obama

Guys, I keep telling you she's head fucking you and you're not listening. :)
I think people stopped listening to you when it was revealed that you were a 24 karat fraud....
That's probably not true...nobody ever listened to you.[/QUOTE]

Says the stupid moron caught saying one thing in title and 180 thru the thread, LMAO.

No Obama doesn't get credit for gas prices dropping.

SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY[/QUOTE]
Ok, so a member posts the following thread title:

Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

But a few posts down she says she lied in the title. She then goes on to say no president can control prices.

When called on it, member flat out admits "I lied about title of the thread."

Well folks, imitation is the greatest form of flattery, and Candy thinks she has borrowed one of my techniques of using thread titles to get people's attention....haha. LOL.

One problem, though. My titles are true. Hers are false by her own admission. LOL

My recommendation is everyone move to THIS thread so THIS thread continues to reveal the correct title....(by her own admission) that lower gas prices have NOTHING to do with Obama. :)

Her thread is satirical. Most USMB RWnuts blamed Obama for rising gas prices when that occurred. Her thread is a jab at those people.

Give it a rest.

Lakkkky, we're talking about gas prices RIGHT NOW. Start another thread for that. It's a fair question but not relevant here.

Sure it's relevant. Presidential foreign policy affects gas prices.

Lakky's quote: "Sure it's relevant. Presidential foreign policy affects gas prices"

BUSTED!

Did you guys see what trap I led Lakky into??? LOL.

Lakky since that's true and we're talking about prices now....whose foreign policy would be relevant you fricken flake??????????????

lol I accidentally thanked you post, trust me I didn't mean it.

It's well established historical fact that Bush's invasion of Iraq put a 'war premium' on oil prices.

There's your foreign policy example.

Does Obama get blame when gas prices rise?

Yes, by the partisan ideologues, just as Bush did.

Then they give their guy credit when prices drop.

Yet another example of why partisan ideologues on both ends of the spectrum have zero (0) credibility.

I know you have shit for brains, mac, but either Obama caused gas prices to drop or he didn't. Which is it?????????????????/ Dumbass.

Nowwwwwwwww. Let me point something else out to you. One side got it right. That means one of the "partisan" sides got it right.

So you've just displayed what an idiot you are on several fronts. AS usual.
Hear that Mac1958 , she thinks you have shit for brains.

I love when you are a useful idiot...thanks for bumping my thread. As for prices everyone knows you have completely discredited yourself.

:dance:

I usually have no problem illustrating what a desperate little person you are....and you do so very much to help; that's nice of you.

Lakkkky, we're talking about gas prices RIGHT NOW. Start another thread for that. It's a fair question but not relevant here.

Sure it's relevant. Presidential foreign policy affects gas prices.

Lakky's quote: "Sure it's relevant. Presidential foreign policy affects gas prices"

BUSTED!

Did you guys see what trap I led Lakky into??? LOL.

Lakky since that's true and we're talking about prices now....whose foreign policy would be relevant you fricken flake??????????????

I assume, since Obama is president, his foreign policy would be relevant. Therefore, you must be giving Obama credit for lower gas prices.

I still haven't seen you libs willing to talk about how OBAMA's for policy is affecting prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does Obama get blame when gas prices rise?

Yet another example of why partisan ideologues on both ends of the spectrum have zero (0) credibility.

I know you have shit for brains, mac, but either Obama caused gas prices to drop or he didn't. Which is it?????????????????/ Dumbass.

Nowwwwwwwww. Let me point something else out to you. One side got it right. That means one of the "partisan" sides got it right.

I love when you are a useful idiot...thanks for bumping my thread. As for prices everyone knows you have completely discredited yourself.

I usually have no problem illustrating what a desperate little person you are....and you do so very much to help; that's nice of you.

Thanks for bumping my thread shit for brains. LOL Glad you agreed O had nothing to do with prices dropping. LOL

Did Bush cause gas prices to rise when he illegally invaded Iraq?
It was hardly an "illegal" invasion of Iraq since both houses of congress voted for it, including 58% of democratic senators. Which, by the way, the democrats had a majority in the senate at the time, including the war hawk Hillary Clinton.

Post #41 Everyone, read Carb's post #41. He and Candy lied on purpose about thread title and now saying it was satire.

LOL, satire my ass. Candy's so dumb, she doesn't know which one of her gas price lies is correct!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Last edited:

Thanks for bumping my thread shit for brains. LOL Glad you agreed O had nothing to do with prices dropping. LOL

You know for someone who claims to have been all over the world working in all sort of important jobs on important matters,

you certainly show an odd amount of interest in the importance of how often your thread on a message board gets bumped.

lol

I still haven't seen you libs willing to talk about how OBAMA's for policy is affecting prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, since Obama is president, whose foreign policy would be affecting gas prices? Are you suggesting Bush?

I'm not surprised you're too ill informed to know there are numerous variables.

Then you have to weight each variable. His for policy would make prices a disaster had it not been for fracking and other private sector innovations. What a flake.

You know for someone who claims to have been all over the world working in all sort of important jobs on important matters,

you certainly show an odd amount of interest in the importance of how often your thread on a message board gets bumped.

lol

LOL, why is that odd? I come from the intel world, genius. It's propaganda techniques 101. Doesn't everyone know that? Oh wait.....we have real dumb libs on this board.

Did Bush cause gas prices to rise when he illegally invaded Iraq?
It was hardly an "illegal" invasion of Iraq since both houses of congress voted for it, including 58% of democratic senators. Which, by the way, the democrats had a majority in the senate at the time, including the war hawk Hillary Clinton.

LOL, I rarely take the time to drag up these things because they DO take time....thanks for doing, Alan!

"Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon Only Because Of........ F R A C K I N G, Not Obama"

Needless to say that if gasoline were above $4.00 a gallon you'd be blaming the president.

Only a moron would connect the price of gas to the President, you would have to be of very low intelligence todo so.

Democrats Blame Bush and GOP for High Gas Oil Prices PoliticusUSA s Archives

Make sure you connect on the video, using their own words to blame the President for high gas prices:
Video Flashback Obama and Democrats Blast Bush for High Gas Prices in 2008 The Gateway Pundit

LOL! More video of low intelligent polticians blaming the President:

Here is a campaign ad blaming the President: How stupid this guy was!

There was one House member, who in 2007 blamed the President for gas when it hit $3.07 a gallon in 2007. That member was the Speaker of the House, shows how stupid politicians are.

So I agree Clayton, I have not blamed any President for high prices, the only I would come close to blaming was one that changed their energy policies to try to create high prices and said so publicly, I can't believe how stupid that guy is and the people that voted for the nut.

Yup, liberals constantly bashed Bush for high gas prices and demanded he do something to lower them. Now, with their lame guy in office, we always hear how the president is completely helpless to do anything. Obama blames everyone for every negative thing, then praises himself when anything goes right.

Forum List

Back