Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon Only Because Of........ F R A C K I N G, Not Obama

EconChick

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2014
Ok, so a member posts the following thread title:

Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

But a few posts down she says she lied in the title. She then goes on to say no president can control prices.

When called on it, member flat out admits "I lied about title of the thread."

Well folks, imitation is the greatest form of flattery, and Candy thinks she has borrowed one of my techniques of using thread titles to get people's attention....haha. LOL.

One problem, though. My titles are true. Hers are false by her own admission. LOL

My recommendation is everyone move to THIS thread so THIS thread continues to reveal the correct title....(by her own admission) that lower gas prices have NOTHING to do with Obama. :)

Obama will still take credit and probably claim it was his idea to allow the oil boon in North Dakota. Their economy is booming.

Government could help lower gas prices by reducing taxes on it and approving the pipe line.

But a few posts down she says she lied in the title. She then goes on to say no president can control prices.

Well folks, imitation is the greatest form of flattery, and Candy thinks she has borrowed one of my techniques of using thread titles to get people's attention....haha. LOL.

One problem, though. My titles are true. Hers are false by her own admission. LOL

My recommendation is everyone move to THIS thread so THIS thread continues to reveal the correct title....(by her own admission) that lower gas prices have NOTHING to do with Obama. :)

Neither fracking nor POTUSing influences gas prices.

Why else would she both flat out lie......and admit she flat out lied......about the president driving gas prices down.

Actually they both do....so be careful with semantics....but fracking has MOST to do with prices dropping along with other PRIVATE SECTOR actions.

Obama will still take credit and probably claim it was his idea to allow the oil boon in North Dakota. Their economy is booming.

Government could help lower gas prices by reducing taxes on it and approving the pipe line.

The only entity the (Keystone) pipeline helps is Big Oil. Makes it easier to get Canadian Crude to a seaport with refineries (Houston) so it can be shipped to Asia. Anyone that thinks it would go to Indiana and Charlotte -- rather than India and China -- just doesn't understand how the oil biz works.

Besides, in this thread, maybe we can accommodate House a little more.....

Thank you, President Obama, for lowing gas prices. Now, please put an end to fracking before our entire water supply is destroyed. People don't like it when their water faucets become torches.

untitled-2.si.jpg

So neither did higher gas prices.

Actually they both do....so be careful with semantics....but fracking has MOST to do with prices dropping along with other PRIVATE SECTOR actions.

No, they do not. The international oil market determines those prices. That's out of the control of both POTUSes and motherfrackers. As long as OPEC is a major supplier to it however, that entity can and does influence oil prices.

Here is Candy's Post #9 (from her thread) where she admits her thread title is a fraud:

"Obama has zip (directly) to do with the rise or fall of gas prices. It's just that when it was up, he got all the blame and when it drops below $3.00 a gallon, you don't hear anything about it.:

Here is Candy's Post #9 (from her thread) where she admits her thread title is a fraud:

"Obama has zip (directly) to do with the rise or fall of gas prices. It's just that when it was up, he got all the blame and when it drops below $3.00 a gallon, you don't hear anything about it.:

President Obama is the Messiah. He is responsible for all things. If he is responsible for higher gas prices - then, conversely, he is also responsible for lower gas prices.

I think he should do what you cons were viciously demanding after his re-election and OWN IT! :thup:

:rofl:

Don't worry, if the news is good, he will own it. If the news is bad he will blame anything and everything else.

We have had almost six years of this pattern, why would he change it now.

No, they do not. The international oil market determines those prices. That's out of the control of both POTUSes and motherfrackers. As long as OPEC is a major supplier to it however, that entity can and does influence oil prices.

I didn't say he CONTROLS it. Pay attention to the exact wording please.

"Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon Only Because Of........ F R A C K I N G, Not Obama"

Needless to say that if gasoline were above $4.00 a gallon you'd be blaming the president.

Only a moron would connect the price of gas to the President, you would have to be of very low intelligence todo so.

Democrats Blame Bush and GOP for High Gas Oil Prices PoliticusUSA s Archives

Make sure you connect on the video, using their own words to blame the President for high gas prices:
Video Flashback Obama and Democrats Blast Bush for High Gas Prices in 2008 The Gateway Pundit

LOL! More video of low intelligent polticians blaming the President:

Here is a campaign ad blaming the President: How stupid this guy was!

There was one House member, who in 2007 blamed the President for gas when it hit $3.07 a gallon in 2007. That member was the Speaker of the House, shows how stupid politicians are.

So I agree Clayton, I have not blamed any President for high prices, the only I would come close to blaming was one that changed their energy policies to try to create high prices and said so publicly, I can't believe how stupid that guy is and the people that voted for the nut.

Nor did I; I said "influence".

Nor did I; I said "influence".

Sorry, your mind is way too simplistic to grasp this conversation.

Which only means that you didn't understand her point.

Forum List

Back