Ebola Is Bush's Fault

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Clearly, the Ebola outbreak is Bush's fault. Had he not given tax cuts to the 1% and had 2 unfunded wars (BTW Krugman says were still paying for WWII) we could have invested that money into Ebola R&D and had a cure. Hell, maybe even converted the Ebola virus into something that can combat Climate Change (LOLz, I had to add that the Warmer are so easy to mock).

Remember, Ebola is Bush's Fault

Why do you waste time building fake arguments that nobody really uses?
He's saving them the trouble.
If people here are blaming Bush for ISIS, it's nothign to think they will blame Bush for Ebola.

So Ebola is ISIS?
No, they're both Bush's fault, however. Along with global warming. And Hurricane Katrina.

Ebola is the jungles fault, ISIS is Malakis fault, global warming is humanities fault and the response to Katrina is Bushs fault.

Nothing like crafting an argument that nobody is using so you can whack it with a stick.

If people here are blaming Bush for ISIS, it's nothign to think they will blame Bush for Ebola.

So Ebola is ISIS?
No, they're both Bush's fault, however. Along with global warming. And Hurricane Katrina.

Ebola is the jungles fault, ISIS is Malakis fault, global warming is humanities fault and the response to Katrina is Bushs fault.
Wrong.
It's all Bush's fault. He could have stopped all of it and didnt. Even things that happened long after he was out of office are still his fault.
I burned by toast this morning. I blame Bush for that too.

So Ebola is ISIS?

Wrong.
It's all Bush's fault. He could have stopped all of it and didnt. Even things that happened long after he was out of office are still his fault.

Ok then go ahead.

But you are clearly out of touch with reality.

So Ebola is ISIS?

Wrong.

Ok then go ahead.

But you are clearly out of touch with reality.
No. You are.
Everything is Bush's fault. Every failure of this administration is so only because Bush didnt fix it for Obama first. Last year's polar vortex? Yup, that was Bush's fault too. Lots of people died because of the cold. I blame Bush.

Bush hates Africans, that's why he focused on AIDS instead of Ebola. He hates Wimmen too, it's the War on Wimmen

Forum List

Back