Gas Prices...

E350 is a low end budget model. Like $50k new.
Actually, a new E350 base model is around $60k brand new, and depending upon options can ratchet up to over $70k.

AMG customization on an E53 model can make it even higher.

The entry level model is the C class series.

I test drove literally every model out there before I decided on the S class before I retired.

In the UK, I paid £1.389 per litre. If I equate that to a US gallon at the current exchange rate, that's $7.07. The most I've seen it local was £1.589 per litre, or $8.09 per US gallon.

Your fuel is cheap.
By European standards, yes it is. That is the difference between oil producing countries and non-oil producers.

Why are gas prices jumping? Usually after New Years gas prices drop. We were paying $3.30 and today we are up to $3.63. Not sure what is causing the increase.

Why are gas prices jumping? Usually after New Years gas prices drop. We were paying $3.30 and today we are up to $3.63. Not sure what is causing the increase.
Prices usually drop after New Years because demand usually drops from all that holiday driving. We are coming off of a complete year of reduced demand, and the increase in holiday driving was just a blip compared to the overall increase.

Forum List

Back