Gas Prices Rise to $7 at California Stations

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Wow!
Interesting and timely, as just a couple days ago I had the misfortune in having to drive through a stretch of a California highway. I noticed that Diesel was going for more than $6.50 a gallon.

Gas prices are on the rise nationwide, and people were surprised to see the price for a gallon of unleaded gasoline at over $7 in some parts of California last week.

Many American drivers have experienced the headache that comes with higher gas prices as inflation grips the nation and the price for a barrel of crude oil continues to climb.

California pumps out the highest state gas tax rate of 77.9 cents per gallon (cpg), followed by Illinois (66.5 cpg) and Pennsylvania (62.2 cpg). The lowest state gas tax rates can be found in Alaska at 9.0 cents per gallon, followed by Missouri (17.5 cpg) and Mississippi (18.4 cpg).

Wow!
Interesting and timely, as just a couple days ago I had the misfortune in having to drive through a stretch of a California highway. I noticed that Diesel was going for more than $6.50 a gallon.

Bidenomics is crushing truckers. It's part of his Green Energy plan to convert truckers to solar panel salesmen.

Wow!

Most of them are homeless and on drugs anyway so who the hell cares?

cool.jpg

Nothing will change in that shithole.... until it gets bad enough.

They can either keep shitting in the streets or figure out a way to make this happen:

61o5moB0u7L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

$5.25 to $5.50 in Santa Clara CA. Independent is right. EVERYTHING is delivered by Diesel truck, Including Gasoline. Diesel = Inflation.//

p.s. they don't drop PEEKnobbsonit Pantyliners outa Electric Airplanes to WalMart.

Wow!

It must be terribly expensive and suck to live in California. According to Gas Buddy today gas prices in Tennessee were mostly from $2.89 to $3.39. It was $3.39 at Kroger, Saturday when I filled up, but got a 60 cent discount making my fill up cost $2.79/Gal. Of course, California has about the highest gas tax in the country, so I guess that is how they like it, in that $7.00/Gal range.

It must be terribly expensive and suck to live in California. According to Gas Buddy today gas prices in Tennessee were mostly from $2.89 to $3.39. It was $3.39 at Kroger, Saturday when I filled up, but got a 60 cent discount making my fill up cost $2.79/Gal. Of course, California has about the highest gas tax in the country, so I guess that is how they like it, in that $7.00/Gal range.
It was 2.49 when Trump was around.

SF has the highest gas prices in the country. (You can imagine a full tanker going up those hills).

It was 2.49 when Trump was around.

SF has the highest gas prices in the country. (You can imagine a full tanker going up those hills).
Yes, and there was a glut of petroleum on the market, with profits much lower to the petroleum industry. The petroleum industry rectified that in 2020 while trump was in office by killing production and not returning to full production, thereby making a shortage and a much more profitable industry environment, with lower production cost and higher profit at the sale point. That industry has no intention of production outstripping demand again. Sounds like petroleum industry execs went to business school, even if you didn't.

Forum List

Back