Gas prices down!

I can’t wait to see the parades the Republicans throw for Biden once these gas prices get back down. They are going to be so happy an thankful to our president after a year of whining about it!!

I can’t wait to see the parades the Republicans throw for Biden once these gas prices get back down. They are going to be so happy an thankful to our president after a year of whining about it!!
If they get back to the levels we had before he took office, he'll get some credit for reversing his insane policies that drove the prices sky high to begin with. Until then, gas prices are still elevated.

Doubling the prices in a year & then bringing them down slightly is not an accomplishment anyone should be allowed to brag about

There is scuttlebutt that prices might go back up later this year. :(

Filled up the other day at $4.01/gallon, but drove by gas stations whose price was $3.79/gallon today.

Gee thanks biden....
You're raiding our strategic reserves to bring down the price a few pennies.
A robbing peter to pay paul classic.....
Whats it going to cost to replace those reserves in bidens world of high gas prices?

If they get back to the levels we had before he took office, he'll get some credit for reversing his insane policies that drove the prices sky high to begin with. Until then, gas prices are still elevated.

Doubling the prices in a year & then bringing them down slightly is not an accomplishment anyone should be allowed to brag about
You think his policies double prices in a year and not the effects of a 2 year worldwide pandemic and a war with Russia?? Interesting

We have just begun to see some relief, LMAO. If you call relief fuel price dropping from $5.19 to $5.09. You might find $4.99 if you look real hard. We won't even discuss diesel prices. I yearn for the $2.27 that I paid on January 19, 2021
Thanks to Trump you won't see it for a while.

Gas is down nearly a dollar here....it got up to 5.35 over the Holiday, but is now down to $4.39.....

We live in a summer resort/vacation area so gas is higher here, to rip off the vacationers I guess? Cuz in Augusta, our capitol, gas is $3.96 according to gas buddies.

Some food prices have gone down too, on some things now that the stores are finally being inventoried....like the jarred tomato sauce we like went from $2.79 back down to $2.39!!!

But other things like eggs are through the roof $3.29....but the fresh brown, free range organic eggs never went up as much as the commercial ones and they are the same price as the mass produced eggs, so we got the organic free range for the first time, and man oh man, there is a difference in taste....they're so good!

We've had meat on sale occasionally.... We buy it on sale only now..... And have an extra chest freezer for it.

I don't know if prices are really getting better all around, or it's just that we have changed our shopping patterns to do the best we can....when things are on sale or a good price.

Short lived. The price of gas is still double when Biden took office and inflation isn't coming down. Funny thing is, the gas price was supposed to have been caused by Putin's war. The war is still going on. So, is Putin the reason for any decreases in price? Part of the gas price increase is seasonal as it is every year. So, is the decrease seasonal as we get closer to Labor Day. That isn't a President thing. So, there may be a still small drop going to happen. But, mostly it will be stable until OPEC raises prices again. Why will that affect the U.S.? Because Biden reversed all of Trump's energy programs and we've had nothing but chaos since.

Forum List

Back