Gas prices coming down fast.

Nothing to really celebrate as diesel continues to be high.
Oh, and those higher prices for groceries and everything else.

Those will never drop.

The fall in gas prices helped save the democrats from the red wave this november. If the prices had stayed as high as they were in March the election would have gone much more to the republicans. I am glad to see prices coming down even though I am conservative and rarely if ever vote for a democrat.
Prices didn't drop during the run up to the election.

Another swing and a miss.

$3.09/gallon at KwikTrip here in southern Wisconsin. Possibly even lower at the Indian-owned (owners from India) stations.

The price seems to vary a lot in Wisconsin. All of the stations here in this SW Wisconsin town are charging $3.29.

Seboygan has several stations where it's down to $2.71 - $2.79,

The price seems to vary a lot in Wisconsin. All of the stations here in this SW Wisconsin town are charging $3.29.

Seboygan has several stations where it's down to $2.71 - $2.79,
All over the place around here.
Just in thirty miles can see a .60 difference.

Nothing to really celebrate as diesel continues to be high.
Oh, and those higher prices for groceries and everything else.

Those will never drop.
We have cheaper food choices. Not so with fuel.

I don't think it had much to do with it. Biden announcing college loan forgiveness is what did us in. It's hard to fight free money. Out of all the people between the ages of 18 and 29, 63% voted for Democrats and 35% for Republicans.

If I vote Republican, they will make sure I pay all of my loans off. If I vote Democrat, they'll give me 10 to 15K off my loan. What's the choice here?

It hurts my brain that there are Americans who are still defending the Salad In Chief over the student loan lie.

God, I don't want to live in a country where that kind of ignorance is allowed to thrive.

Maybe someone already said this But........

Biden and his Leftist handlers are FURIOUS over the falling oil prices !!

You see, the Saudi's have ramped up production to LOWER oil prices to counter the Left's agenda of raising them sky high.
The Saudis would be wrecked by Bidens policies of eliminating oil use. They are fighting back.
In addition, the Biden administration has nearly exhausted the Strategic Reserves to artificially lower prices leading up to the mid terms.

Can you name anything the Biden administration has done to help lower oil prices that does not cause great harm to America?

Biden’s Energy Advisor Amos Hochstein: “Eventually We Are Going to be Phasing Out the Use of Oil”​

Unfortunately, the need for lubricants outweighs the complete destruction of fossil fuels. You can't run high speed turbines, gears, or bearings without lubrication.
Neither can you manufacture plastics, tires, etc.

Last edited:
$3.09/gallon at KwikTrip here in southern Wisconsin. Possibly even lower at the Indian-owned (owners from India) stations.
Do you know why that is, its because Biden continues to drain the strategic reserves whilst simultaneously nobody can afford to drive due to cost of feeding families, thus demand is way way down!

Celebrate your brains out, its all an illusion, as soon as demand increases, and the destruction of the strategic reserve ends, checkmate!

Do you know why that is, its because Biden continues to drain the strategic reserves whilst simultaneously nobody can afford to drive due to cost of feeding families, thus demand is way way down!

Celebrate your brains out, its all an illusion, as soon as demand increases, and the destruction of the strategic reserve ends, checkmate!
a serious question....
what happens when we can't replenish the reserves?

I don't think it had much to do with it. Biden announcing college loan forgiveness is what did us in. It's hard to fight free money. Out of all the people between the ages of 18 and 29, 63% voted for Democrats and 35% for Republicans.

If I vote Republican, they will make sure I pay all of my loans off. If I vote Democrat, they'll give me 10 to 15K off my loan. What's the choice here?
I agree that the college loan forgiveness was another big reason there wasn't a red wave. However, I still think that if gas prices had not dropped so much from the 1st quarter high levels (by about $1.50 where I live) there would have still be a red wave.

a serious question....
what happens when we can't replenish the reserves?
You know what happens, further Trump attempted to add to the reserve at just $29.00 a barrel and Pelosi/Schumer refused, does the celebration know what the American people are gonna ante up to replenish after Biden drains it, around $80-$90 a barrel!

The price is down for only one reason, just as with heating vs food payments, Americans are not driving in favor of feeding their children and selves!

Happy days are not here again! :wink:

Forum List

Back