What's new
US Message Board Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gas Hits $8.50 in California

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And he doubles down on the stupid stuff. Thats because he knows it gets my goat, and theres nothing a liberal likes more than to taunt people who didnt vote Democrat.

why would I taunt myself?

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Give up dude, youre getting trounced in here just like on the course.

You people have such active imaginations. You lie about me, then prove by mistake you lied about me, but I am the one being trounced!

and I doubt you know which end of the club is supposed to hit the ball.

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score
You people have such active imaginations. You lie about me, then prove by mistake you lied about me, but I am the one being trounced!

Enough to school you lib.

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hah! A couple posts up you denied calling Trump voters morons, and then you insult J-mac with an insult that basically insinuates hes a moron.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hah! A couple posts up you denied calling Trump voters morons, and then you insult J-mac with an insult that basically insinuates hes a moron.

He is a moron, but not because he voted for Trump. Do try and keep up, it is so boring to have to recap all the time for the low IQ folks.

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I never called anyone a fucking inbred moron for voting for Trump, I called them a fucking inbred moron for being so dishonest and denying the truth.

do try and keep up.
So youre saying someone is an inbred moron because he is denying YOUR version of The Truth? Again, thats such a liberal thing to say.

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score
He is a moron, but not because he voted for Trump. Do try and keep up, it is so boring to have to recap all the time for the low IQ folks.
Do you often make judgements of people youve never met?
Trait #3 of being a liberal - People whom disagree with you are always dumber than you.

Thats a liberal trait. Now you gonna get all mad again and start rage typing like last nights meltdown?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Reaction score
See? That again is a nasty liberal thing to say. You know that I have a high IQ, so you try to get me angry by implying Im among the low IQ folks. It would almost be annoying if it werent so silly.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So youre saying someone is an inbred moron because he is denying YOUR version of The Truth? Again, thats such a liberal thing to say.

Truth has no version, it is just the truth. The fact you think that truth has versions says a great deal about you.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do you often make judgements of people youve never met?

Yep, all the time, just like you do as well.

But I guess you have a point, you may not really be an inbred moron, it might just be an act for the internet. But all I have to go by is what you post on here, so based on that you are indeed an inbred moron.

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score
Truth has no version, it is just the truth. The fact you think that truth has versions says a great deal about you.
I think Ive figured it out folks宇his is a Mac1958 sock.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You know that I have a high IQ, so you try to get me angry by implying Im among the low IQ folks. It would almost be annoying if it werent so silly.

How could I possibly know you have a high IQ? What about your post on this forum suggest you have a high IQ?

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score
Yep, all the time, just like you do as well.

But I guess you have a point, you may not really be an inbred moron, it might just be an act for the internet. But all I have to go by is what you post on here, so based on that you are indeed an inbred moron.
不不 youre such a dumbass如ity really Mac, I thought you were smarter.

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Again, thats a liberal thing to say. Only the liberal version is the truth. and the fact that you launch insults against people who disagree. The TRUTH is that Biden has done significant harm to this country in 9 short months, and in a wide range of ways.

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How could I possibly know you have a high IQ? What about your post on this forum suggest you have a high IQ?
I dont want to get specific, because that would be bragging. (Although my mention of Phi Beta Kapa was hint enough.) But lets play your game and pretend Im just average. But you didnt say that: you expressed exasperation toward me and sighed that its hard to explain things to low IQ folks.

IOW, because I disagree with you, you call me stupid. I really wish liberals would face up to the fact that there are millions of intelligent people who are alarmed with the damage caused by liberal policies. Simply calling them/us morons, or stupid, or low IQ isnt accomplishing anything.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Again, thats a liberal thing to say. Only the liberal version is the truth. and the fact that you launch insults against people who disagree.

Once again, Truth has no version. Something is either true or it is not.

The TRUTH is that Biden has done significant harm to this country in 9 short months, and in a wide range of ways.

I agree, he has. He has been worse than I expected and I had very low expectations. One of the many reasons I did not vote for him.

But it is looking good I will win my bet with my wife that he will not be POTUS in 2023.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I dont want to get specific, because that would be bragging. (Although my mention of Phi Beta Kapa was hint enough.)

People make all sorts of claims on the internet, no real way of knowing if they are true. You might well be Phi Beta Kapa, but since it is unverifiable, what is the point of mentioning it. I could claim I was a scratch golfer, but that would be as impossible to prove as you being Phi Beta Kapa

IOW, because I disagree with you, you call me stupid.

It is not because you disagree with me. A lot of people on this board disagree with me, but I do not call them all stupid. I called you stupid for making stupid assumptions about me.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List