Gas Hits $8.50 in California

That’d be $2.31 per gal…

So your statement is still wrong.
He is a Level ZERO thinker so being wrong is a frequent occurrence

My bad for the misunderstanding

After a while someone's abject dishonest just means you have to move on and let them wallow in their deceit. That is what I have done, it is a waste of bandwidth to reply to them any longer.

Believe it or not.
Define "energy dependence/independence" how you which.

There in lies the problem.

Fuck off with your constant spin.
Like (R) have ever done ANYTHING to help the poor.
  • Tax cuts (pretty obvious, the poor are able to have more money)
  • Decreased regulation (leads to less expensive products)
  • Cut spending on social welfare (most people on welfare get stuck on welfare)
  • Repeal government programs (for example, Trump repealed the ACA which was increasing healthcare costs)
What these policies lead to:

• Job creation
  • Increasing wages
  • Cheaper products and services

Spin? I bring up the FACT $8.50 a gallon hurts the poor and all you bitch about is I bring that up?

Who said the Left care nothing about the poor?
And I'm telling you this is an isolated town, up the coast to the drive to the Hearst Castle.
This isolated incident for price gouging at $8.50 per gallon will affect ZERO poor people.

You keep saying......"This hurts the poor."
Oh please, which poor people are going on a tour to the Hearst Castle?

And I'm telling you this is an isolated town, up the coast to the drive to the Hearst Castle.
This isolated incident for price gouging at $8.50 per gallon will affect ZERO poor people.

You keep saying......"This hurts the poor."
Oh please, which poor people are going on a tour to the Hearst Castle?
EVERYONE LIVING ON THE CENTRAL CALIFORNIA COAST IS RICH ACCORDING TO THE LEFTARD!

Who cleans the toilets at Hearst Castle?

At the mercy of OPEC just like in the days of Jimmy Carter. When we were energy independent under
Donald Trump the left stole the election and put us back under the control of others.

Let's go Brandon!
We have never been energy independent.

I was paying 99 cents last year.
And inflation is important for me to know, especially if I’m going to talk about it, unlike you who admits you have no clue.
why was gas 99 cents last year for you? 99 cents.?

so Trump raised your gas from 99 cents to $2.40 in January before he left....??? We're you pissed at him, for humanizing that inflation?

why was gas 99 cents last year for you? 99 cents.?

so Trump raised your gas from 99 cents to $2.40 in January before he left....??? We're you pissed at him, for humanizing that inflation?
2 million gallons of gas difference a day to the negative from Biden. These people deserve exterminations. They will never totally alleviate poverty and wrongs. But will destroy the nation to try.

2 million gallons of gas difference a day to the negative from Biden. These people deserve exterminations. They will never totally alleviate poverty and wrongs. But will destroy the nation to try.
These fuel shortages, causing inflation in gas and heating oil prices throughout the world is not President Biden's fault, 22.

It is going to hurt the poor and middle class hard, this winter...especially up north!!!!

The world has been going to shit, since the day I was born, and likely even longer! But there is a lot of good things happening too.... it isn't a HOPELESS situation, as you seem to see it?

I'm thankful, for what little I have.... I'm thankful, after living overseas in other nations, for being American, and the opportunity this Nation brings....my country!

It isn't the saying "Life sucks, and then you die!" for me. ..even though I've faced many down and outs.

We're going to be ok. We'll make it through this...

Cheer up, ya grumpy old man! :).

These fuel shortages, causing inflation in gas and heating oil prices throughout the world is not President Biden's fault, 22.

It is going to hurt the poor and middle class hard, this winter...especially up north!!!!

The world has been going to shit, since the day I was born, and likely even longer! But there is a lot of good things happening too.... it isn't a HOPELESS situation, as you seem to see it?

I'm thankful, for what little I have.... I'm thankful, after living overseas in other nations, for being American, and the opportunity this Nation brings....my country!

It isn't the saying "Life sucks, and then you die!" for me. ..even though I've faced many down and outs.

We're going to be ok. We'll make it through this...

Cheer up, ya grumpy old man! :).
Up to now I have not used a lot of medical in true costs. There are many my age who have cost millions of dollars each. With many of them who have been useless in life. This is the real issue. The aging even if they have paid massive amounts of taxes into it can be extorting resources from the taxpayers. I am not as positive as you.

go shove your head back up Trump's ass as well and wait for your next talking points memo.

you fucking inbred morons are a total waste of oxygen.
How is a Phi Beta Kappa, summa cum laude graduate of a competitive university, who went on to be among the top students in her grad program, an “inbred moron”? Asking for a friend.

P.S. You sanctimonious liberals have to face the fact that just because other people recognize the harmful impacts of leftist policies doesn’t mean their are morons. in fact, I’d argue the opposite.

Forum List

Back