Gas Hits $8.50 in California

Up to now I have not used a lot of medical in true costs. There are many my age who have cost millions of dollars each. With many of them who have been useless in life. This is the real issue. The aging even if they have paid massive amounts of taxes into it can be extorting resources from the taxpayers. I am not as positive as you.
health care costs are a BIG BIG BIG problem!l

but you shouldn't blame those who need it....

blame those making a fortune off of it!!!

we will have to solve this problem! No doubt!!!

but imo, not at the expense of the people needing care, rich or poor.

How is a Phi Beta Kappa, summa cum laude graduate of a competitive university, who went on to be among the top students in her grad program, an “inbred moron”? Asking for a friend.

When we get one of those on the forum, I will let you know.

Sure we do, and I bet that person is also a billionaire that spends their time talking trash on the internet

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
You are demonstrating one of the worst traits of liberals: they are so arrogant that they have convinced themselves that anyone who doesn’t vote for the liberal is stupid - or at least is not among the more intelligent in our society. I count among my friends Ivy League grads,
one dentist, one microbiologist, one Ph.d, and two MBAs. All voted for Trump. The one person I know who voted for Biden is a high school graduate (although he’s a very kind person…..just not that knowledgeable).

You are very wrong in your assessment of those who recognize the harm with liberal policies.

You are demonstrating one of the worst traits of liberals: they are so arrogant that they have convinced themselves that anyone who doesn’t vote for the liberal is stupid - or at least not among the more intelligent in our society.

You are very wrong.

Talk about stupid...that would be you. I do not vote for liberal or Dems or whatever you may wish to call them. The fact you assume I do because I am not prone to blaming every ill of the world on the POTUS just shows your own ignorance.

If it makes you feel any better, I did not blame Trump for every bad thing that ever happened either.

You are demonstrating one of the worst traits of liberals: they are so arrogant that they have convinced themselves that anyone who doesn’t vote for the liberal is stupid - or at least is not among the more intelligent in our society. I count among my friends Ivy League grads, MBAs, one dentist, one microbiologist, one Ph.d, and two MBAs.

You are very wrong in your assessment of those who recognize the harm with liberal policies.
And he tried to convince me he’s not a lib….Must they lie about every damned thing?

Talk about stupid...that would be you. I do not vote for liberal or Dems or whatever you may wish to call them. The fact you assume I do because I am not prone to blaming every ill of the world on the POTUS just shows your own ignorance.

If it makes you feel any better, I did not blame Trump for every bad thing that ever happened either.
Oh, here he goes…😔

And he tried to convince me he’s not a lib….Must they lie about every damned thing?
Really? He denied being a lib? He’s demonstrating his “liberaldom” in spades! Only a leftist would be so arrogant to insist that intelligent people didn’t vote for Trump.

Really? He denied being a lib? He’s demonstrating his “liberaldom” in spades! Only a leftist would be so arrogant to insist that intelligent people didn’t vote for Trump.

If only I had ever said such a thing you might have a point....but since I did not, you are again pointless.

Oh, here he goes…😔
And he doubles down on the “stupid” stuff. That’s because he knows it gets my goat, and there’s nothing a liberal likes more than to taunt people who didn’t vote Democrat.

Except you did call someone a “fucking inbred moron” for voting for Trump. I see you deleted that post.

I never called anyone a fucking inbred moron for voting for Trump, I called them a fucking inbred moron for being so dishonest and denying the truth.

do try and keep up.

Forum List

Back